Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Varadkar, Martin & Ryan walking off a stage together to avoid a journalist. Is this acceptable?

Options
  • 20-02-2024 11:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭

At a press conference today (20th February) and just weeks before their referendum Varadkar, Martin & Ryan just walked off the stage together, without explanation, in response to the start of a question from Gript journalist Ben Scallan.

I must admit I found this seriously very weird and sinister behaviour and judging from Varadkar's nod to the side of the stage it was clearly organised if Scallan were to ask them a question. This appears to be very sinister indeed and I don't recall this ever happening anywhere. Perhaps there is a precedent for it that I'm unaware of.

What is the message here?

That only FF/FG clientele journalists are allowed ask questions?

Comments

Advertisement