Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WrestleMania 39 *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,511 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Great match. Good stuff.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Dom VS Rey in a hair vs mask match at Backlash is what I want now. Would cap off the feud nicely

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Now, come on ta fook Rhea. I think I'd be more annoyed about Charlotte winning this than any other match over the two nights

Yep. After that horseshit three years ago rhea needs to get her win back in a big spot.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Yeah, I'll be annoyed as hell if Rhea doesn't get the win.

• Advertisement

charlotte will feel that move from the top rope tomorrow.

Oof right on that surgically repaired nose too😅

• Registered Users Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

What a show so far. Best WWE show I've seen in a long long time. Raw here next week too 😁

Usos surely going over?

Probably the best ever women's Mania match that.

what a match.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,878 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Rhea definitely deserved the win, Surprised Judgement Day didn't come out to celebrate (maybe it will be a social media thing)

Great seeing all the different fan screenings around the world

Main event time, think Sami will get the biggest cheer of the weekend. Possibly even louder than Cody

Pat McAfee!!!!

They need time to cool the crowd off after the Rhea win tbf. This is a grand segment to do that imo anyways.

Hey that guy should be thrown out of the Arena for jumping the rail

Wonder will we get a return in a similar spot tomorrow. Orton, Riddle or Styles

Ffs a musical performance

Could they not of got 'the weeknd' or better just start the main event

No unscheduled legend appearances tonight which is what they've relied on heavily in the last God knows how long. Show has actually stood on its own two feet as one of the better Manias so far.

Very hard to see how night 2 is better than night 1 though.... I know we have Cody/Roman and the IC Triple Threat but the woman's showcase is more than a little thrown together and Brock/Omos could be a clustermuck.

Lil Uzi had to perform though 😜

You not feeling Ucey PTH? 🤣🤣

'Ooh I get it' (I don't get it) ha

Some noise for Sami

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

This should be a belter.

• Advertisement

Brilliant main event

Yesss

Excellent storytelling and very deserved WrestleMania moment not just for Sami/Ko but for the Uso's too

Really enjoyed night 1 of Mania and looking forward to night 2

Time too sleep

I just don't know how they top that tomorrow night. There wasn't a bad match on the card. That was a phenomenal main event

I loved that. Just **** loved it.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,279 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

KSI wants Lashley 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

great show all around

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,426 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

As a halfway point, this is gearing up to be one of the best Manias ever. Really brilliant from top to bottom so far.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,629 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

I'm actually hoping now after that great match they can stretch it out until maybe Summerslam if Rey is going to retire, especially if Bad Bunny is going to be involved at Backlash and the LWO are going to be a thing, then do a hair/ mask match that Rey wins before the final retirement match at Summerslam.

The crowd reaction to Dom is so great, he's so easy to dislike

It's quite amusing that WWE seems to only have one siren sound effect and just after 1:57:05 when it starts playing for Dom if you listen closely you can hear someone shout 'holla, if you hear me' :pac:

Advertisement