Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WrestleMania 39 *Spoilers*

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,054 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Apparently a segment / match between LA Knight and Lashley was cancelled

• Registered Users Posts: 11,171 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

There's footage from mania of a camera man motioning snoop to hit Miz at mania. As Miz was walking around Shane.

I originally thought it was Snoop just being experienced in front of a live crowd, realising the spot has gone to bollocks and then going in to the later planned spot of hit miz and hit a people's elbow.

Still fair play to Snoop. But it wasn't quite the "wait a minute... I got this" bit as previously thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,054 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Miz and Snoop even though instructed did well to improvise, Miz fair play will do anything for WWE, that takes balls 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 4,523 ✭✭✭savemejebus

Reading now that Roman goinover was a Triple H call from at least 2 weeks ago. Cody being in the main was the only hand Vince had in it .

• Registered Users Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭briany

The use of false finishes in big Wrestlemania matches is way, way, waaayyy overdone and entirely predictable. That Cody/Roman match was absolutely ridiculous for it. I thought it would never end. Have they forgotten about all the other possible ways to build these stories in the ring? It just seems like the thing to do now is just put the dial to ten and call that storytelling. False finishes, dusty finishes, run-ins, run-ins to counter run-ins, more false finishes and more run-ins. Pacing needs to make a comeback.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,142 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

I've been saying it for years, ever since AJ Styles kicked out of an avalanche FU, psychology is utterly gone.

Reigns took 2 finishers from Cody yet was still able to get up no bother and spear Cody for the win within a minute.

Advertisement