Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WrestleMania 39 *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,899 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Bron Breaker is rumoured for a call up to the main roster and him vs Bobby been a big dude would get Vince/Trips going

There was talk of Brian Cage going to wwe

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Bron isn't a big guy though, he'd be dwarfed by lashley.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,853 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I think it'll be LA Knight as think he'll be getting a spot somehow. If not Lashley, then he'll come out to talk about not being on the card then get interrupted. Especially after the reaction to his elimination last night.

They'll be mad not to have one of Sami/KO or Cody win

Cody winning with Roman taking a break for a few months leading to Roman vs Cody at Summerslam or MITB (a bit biased for that one)

Mania ending with The Bloodline standing tall is not beyond The Realms of Possibility even with the stable been strong for so long

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Cotts72

I think they'll strip both...as both challengers in this case are due a big payoff and a wrestlemania moment...not beyond the realms of possibility that it doesn't happen but audiences won't be happy

Roman doing a Brock and coming back Angry as **** sometimes in the Summer could be amazing

Cody probably make the titles into one belt

Can see the draft happening by the end of June

• Registered Users Posts: 85,322 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Jake Paul to answer Lashley and get squashed 😄

• Registered Users Posts: 21,352 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

I’m massively out of the loop, what’s the craic with the brands at the minute, is there any split or is it like the old super-show clusterf*ck of years ago?

It used to be kind of a big deal when someone showed up on a rival brand.

The brand split exists to a limit nowadays but the bigger stars show up on both shows

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Officer999

I still think Sami beating Roman in Montreal would have been a bigger moment than Cody beating Roman tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 23,115 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Anyone have a link for reliable streams?

Pre show 11pm

Main show 1am

Press Conference 4.45am

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

That stage is gonna look mighty fine drowned in pyro and smoke at the end of tomorrow night when Roman is lifting his titles up high over his head on the way back up the ramp.... Acknowledged...🫣😄

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭Sirsok

They have two Mania main event calibre matches now though encompassing 6 guys with a very compelling story in each match.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,769 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Officer999

True…..but for me the Sami Bloodline storyline has lost a lot of momentum and spark since the Elimination Chamber.

I really like KO but I feel he never needed to be part of this.

Winning the tag titles just doesn’t seem like the crowning moment for the year Sami has had. But I’m sure him and KO holding the titles will close tonight to send the crowd home happy.

On a side note I think Rollins/Paul is gonna be MOTN. Very much coming in under the radar

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭Pinkman

Seems odd given it's in LA and the whole theme is Hollywood that The Rock isn't hosting or appearing in some way given he decided he wasn't wrestling. I mean it's a pretty unique situation that the highest paid actor in Hollywood of the past 5 years is also a WWE legend so it will be odd of he doesn't appear. Maybe Miz will come out as host and Austin, Rock and maybe Taker will interrupt.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭cena

What time does it start

• Registered Users Posts: 39,560 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

1am Main show. The pre show has just started but it’s two hours of talking heads.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,132 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I've updated the OP to include the start time of the show

I wish they would go back to having Mania indoors. Not a big fan of the outdoor events

Getting the munchies in order haha

With it been 2 nights be rude not to be pig out tomorrow too ha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

I hope Roman wins and keeps both titles for another while.

Maybe it's because i never watched AEW but Cody's storyline falls completely flat for me. Feels like it was in his contract to win the title at Wrestlemania and his injury ruined any sort of natural build up so they've just been rushing it since the rumble.

if it wasn't going to be Sami then I'd like it to be Jey to beat Roman even if he doesn't keep the titles for long. The Usos losing the tag titles causing Roman to up the pressure on them resulting in Jey finally snapping and beating him would be cool. I doubt it'll happen though because where does Cody go if he loses tomorrow ?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,132 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Looking like the tag titles match is main eventing tonight. The right call.

Will also be the first tag title match to main event a Mania.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,428 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Sami and Kevin ending the night with the titles, embracing, as Jay looks on and realises the error of his ways, is 100% the moment that deserves to end the night. No one else could have followed the tag match.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,853 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I'm only half watching the preshow, but they shouldn't be showing the promo packages for tomorrow's matches. That's what tomorrow's preshow is for.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,228 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Not staying up both nights, bed now and catch Day 1 over early breakfast

• Advertisement

The preshow confirmed it there too. "Tonight's main event is brought to you by TurboTax"

Cena opening the show is interesting I wonder will they kick off with a title switch. Feels like over the weekend all the titles bar maybe Raw Women's and possibly the Intercontinental title might be changing hands.

Advertisement