Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with current affairs

Options
  • 26-08-2022 12:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,189 ✭✭✭

We have one mod and an over reacting admin. Is there any way we can return to the moderation by moderators format? Currently the admin decides what does and doesn't go and we have no recourse as he is the admin. He closes feedback threads. He even passes Comments/opinion in the threads on occasion. Its his own little fiefdom.

I get 'no point' warnings, which sounds harmless but after a time they build up and suddenly they do count.

The last two was commenting on a person who spammed the thread. I asked why he was spamming? I got warned for back seat modding. I compared Robert Troy to varadkar leaking regarding it being wrong doing but not criminal. I got warned for mentioning Leo leaking.

Previously he deleted all references to Leo leaking that arose in a discussion on the government thread saying it had been done to death.

So we cannot discuss housing in the government thread as there is a SF/housing thread. We cannot mention Leo leaking in any thread because its been done to death and had its own thread which he closed.

Whatever about me, does boards think its a good idea to have an admin moderating and micro managing a discussion forum?

Thanks.

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement