Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

At Your Service

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Hows about 'am's dungeon?'

Twelve brave contestants relive Skid and Jonnyanony's incarceration in am's Dungeon last year.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056441549&page=5

Win a task and get a reward from the wine cellar. Lose a task and ... well, you'll have to tune in to find out :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

I was thinking of y'all the other days guys :) I stayed in a b&b and jebus Francis would have had a field day with it!

amdublin wrote: »
    I was thinking of y'all the other days guys :) I stayed in a b&b and jebus Francis would have had a field day with it!

If I win a decent rollover Lotto Jackpot, I am going to buy a wee Hotel and let it go a small bit downhill (Not so it becomes a total dump, just to the standard where ''At Your Service' would be interested). Then I could get signed up to the Show and get the Lads to help me renovate it :). It would be great, you could all come along and help out if you liked, and come to the big relaunch. I just need Nuala Carey to pull out my numbers and it's on !!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

Go on tell us what Francis would have said about it!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Go on tell us what Francis would have said about it!

Oh Jesus would you look at this, do ye do any dusting at all, would you look at the size of that cobweb - that's some spiders mansion right there.
    If I've said it once I've said it twice, you need to get right down and do the skirting boards every week.

Now, let me see the bathroom. Fully tiled, very nice. Ah stoppit, the toilet roll just sitting on the loo, no no no. Look you even have the holes tiled for the holder, now get that installed before I'm back willya.

If I was over in Consumer Issues I might also mention the slightly "musty" smell in the room but heck you get what pay for! :)
    Also no one on "reception", I had to ask the barman to come check me in :o
    And the breakfast :( : big dirty sausages and pudding the width of a coffee mug all thrown into the deep fat fryer :eek:

• Advertisement

Oh Jesus would you look at this, do ye do any dusting at all, would you look at the size of that cobweb - that's some spiders mansion right there.
    If I've said it once I've said it twice, you need to get right down and do the skirting boards every week.

Now, let me see the bathroom. Fully tiled, very nice. Ah stoppit, the toilet roll just sitting on the loo, no no no. Look you even have the holes tiled for the holder, now get that installed before I'm back willya.

If I was over in Consumer Issues I might also mention the slightly "musty" smell in the room but heck you get what pay for! :)
    Also no one on "reception", I had to ask the barman to come check me in :o
    And the breakfast :( : big dirty sausages and pudding the width of a coffee mug all thrown into the deep fat fryer :eek:

Eeek! How much did you pay for this room in Bates Motel?! And what area of the county may I ask?

€65 :D

I really don't want to say the county or area etc....I really didn't mind too much, it gave me a good laugh thinking about Francis & John and what'd they say :pac:

€65 :D

I really don't want to say the county or area etc....I really didn't mind too much, it gave me a good laugh thinking about Francis & John and what'd they say :pac:

Hope you were only there for a night or two!

Anyone watching this potato place one?!

Anyone watching this potato place one?!

That was not a great episode IMO. As I said first time around ...

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=77055048
    Skid wrote: »
    I am no designer but someone needs to have a word with her.

Two attempts at her Tablecloths and that was the best she could do? It's not 1978 anymore.

• Advertisement

Back, Back, Back !!

Kick off 2013 with John and Francis Brennan in a new series of 'At Your Service'.

The first show is on RTÉ1 on Sunday January 6th at 8.30pm, the lads are down Carlow way ...
    Season 5 Episode 1 of 8
    New series. Top hoteliers John and Francis Brennan continue their mission to help independent hospitality businesses by aiding Bernadine and Jimmy Mulhall, who run a country house B&B and organic farm in Ballickmoyler in Co Carlow. It is in immaculate condition but the location is remote and room sales have slumped. The brothers are called in and come up with an ambitious plan to convert a barn into a function venue with a major construction job

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Eyepatch

Am looking forward to that. Thanks!

Back, Back, Back !!

Brilliant, Brilliant, Brilliant!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Back, Back, Back !!

Kick off 2013 with John and Francis Brennan in a new series of 'At Your Service'.

The first show is on RTÉ1 on Sunday January 6th at 8.30pm, the lads are down Carlow way ...

Excellent! I can't wait for this - much as I would watch the repeats anyway, brand spanking new episodes are going to be brilliant! Yay! :D

Getting close!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Jesus I'm dizzy from all the forum hopping..

Hello my name is Amdublin and I'm a Francis and John aholic.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Good Evening All!

Great to have the Brennan brothers back :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

They show the fantabulous Kenmare Hotel and then segway to a big house in a field.... (with cows)..

This place looks good so far :confused:

• Advertisement

The room looks lovely.

Carlow is a very under-rated County. Some lovely places to visit and you won't meet friendlier people anywhere.

And hello everyone :)

That cabin could be lovely for romantic breaks if it was refurbished.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Stunning place - oozing potential!

The barn could be good for weddings or functions.

MrsD007 wrote: »
    That cabin could be lovely for romantic breaks if it was refurbished.

I missed that.

Ooh that breakfast looked lovely!

MrsD007 wrote: »
    The barn could be good for weddings or functions.

Yes I thought so too

Where is Diddler? I miss her :(

• Advertisement

Bring in Karl Fradgely (?) for the decor!

Advertisement