Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

At Your Service

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

Do the chips taste of beetroot I wonder?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

feckin playboy pink! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Pink Chips.

No. Just No.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

I think the husband should go into the Undertaking business. He has no bit of life in him at all.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Do the chips taste of beetroot I wonder?
    Skid wrote: »
    Pink Chips.

No. Just No.

Seriously are they made of beetroot :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

MrsD007 wrote: »
    I think the husband should go into the Undertaking business. He has no bit of life in him at all.

The pair of them should :pac:

The musicians look like they are ready to be taken by the undertaker. like the living dead they are....so lifeless and unemotional:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

First time I have watched this and DIDN'T feel like paying the place a visit :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

I made a beetroot cake recently, sounds weird but it was yummy

amdublin wrote: »
    Seriously are they made of beetroot :confused:

Dyed with beetroot juice.

I suppose Red Velvet cake doesn't taste of beetroot.

• Advertisement

Those table cloths aren't much better! Stapled (badly) to the underside of the table :mad:

twirlagig wrote: »

I know :( And Adare is lovely :mad:

Bad business in wrong location.

Even this programme couldn't make it look good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Dyed with beetroot juice. I suppose Red Velvet cake doesn't taste of beetroot.

aha .. I didnt realise we had a chef among us...

muppet-chef.jpg

:D

amdublin wrote: »
    I know :( And Adare is lovely :mad:

I agree with amdublin, I'm a frequent visitor to Adare as it is not very far from where I live. Please don't let this programme turn you off visiting, it is a really beautiful village. BTW, the Dunraven Arms or the Woodlands Hotel are lovely places to stay in Adare :)

Those table cloths aren't much better! Stapled (badly) to the underside of the table :mad:

I am no designer but someone needs to have a word with her.

Two attempts at her Tablecloths and that was the best she could do? It's not 1978 anymore.

I agree with amdublin, I'm a frequent visitor to Adare as it is not very far from where I live. Please don't let this programme turn you off visiting, it is a really beautiful village. BTW, the Dunraven Arms or the Woodlands Hotel are lovely places to stay in Adare :)

Just for you mrsd seeing as yup asked so nicely

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Just saw on the news.. Whitney dead and now David Kelly dead...

*looks over shoulder for Grim Reaper* :(

Skid wrote: »
    I am no designer but someone needs to have a word with her.

Two attempts at her Tablecloths and that was the best she could do? It's not 1978 anymore.

Where's patwicklow when you need him eh MrsD?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

The best kick I got in Adare was jackdaws begging off me when I was sitting at a filling station in my car having coffee and a bun, they came over like a dog looking for a treat !

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement

Sorry MrsD, I've been to Adare many times, it is indeed a beautiful village. I meant the business John & Francis were helping, all the others they've done I've been saying afterwards that I'd love to go see them - Should've phrased it better! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭adam88

I'm from Kerry and often drop into that place when I'm passing by. The burgers and chips are lovely. Nothing like what you get in these multiple fastfood restaurant

:eek:The weeks are flying by! Anyway, here's what John & Francis are up to tonight :D
    Tonight sees the Brennan brothers head to Kilmahon House, Shanagarry, Co. Cork, where Mary & Jeremy Martin have taken five years to transform their run-down period property into the luxury Kilmahon House. With everything completed and ready for business, the Martins need persuasion to turn their vision into reality.

Can't wait! :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

5 years working on it and they dont even have a sign:D

Good Evening Folks :) There have been alot of period properties in this series of "At Your Service".

Air, hair lair everyone! :)

(say it out loud to get full effect!)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

Fabulous house

Five years renovating the place, but no experience of running a GuestHouse.

That's not good.

• Advertisement

Bedrooms look nice.

Everything looks great so far :confused:

(aside from the signs)

Advertisement