Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

At Your Service

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,301 ✭✭✭dublinman1990

I have seen this repeat before possibly some time ago. The couple here from Dunmore did a lot of work to make it a great success.

It is a beautiful location if you were staying there in good weather. I watched John and Francis on the TV standing outside the building of a view of the nearby sea, It is such a great shot.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

I'd like to stay in this place :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

That Hotel looks lovely, and has a great location. You would wonder why they are not full, especially during the Summer.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

These repeats are all very well. But I need my new series fix of Francis!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

I agree !! Where is Francis. I was in Kenmare last week and I swear I was looking around hoping I would bump into him

• Advertisement

jos28 wrote: »
    I agree !! Where is Francis. I was in Kenmare last week and I swear I was looking around hoping I would bump into him

All I can see is a note on Waddell Media's website (They make it) which says 'At Your Service 5' is in Production.

http://www.waddellmedia.com/

The last series started in January 2012, so I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't return until 2013 :(

But I have been wrong about these things many, many times before :P

This posh fella was very slow about making the improvements - even Francis couldn't light a firework under him.

Skid wrote: »
    It did sound very like John, to be fair. It is nice to know he read our comments.

I want a new spin off show this year, after the main programme. They could have cameras on John and Francis reading this thread and commenting on our posts. It would be them watching us watching them. 'At Your Keyboards' or something

"Would you look at that, Francis? - amdublin likes what we did with the reception area. She is normally very hard to impress. " etc :D

I love this idea Skid!

Very bad form, 25 minutes late for a meeting with Francis.

Edit: make that over an hour - that's shocking.

Very bad form, 25 minutes late for a meeting with Francis.

Edit: make that over an hour - that's shocking.

Absolutely shocking.

And didn't give a hoot either!!!

• Advertisement

amdublin wrote: »
    Absolutely shocking.

And didn't give a hoot either!!!

I can't stand lateness. Such bad manners :mad: ...

anyway, the Country house looks very well, to be fair.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

Is this a repeat?

Yep Diddler. All repeats.

We are waiting for our new Francis & John :mad:

Is this a repeat?

Yeah, these are all repeats. it's a pity they didn't tag on a quick update at the end, to see how things have gone since the first broadcast.

Hey anyone know what happened Mary from master chef??

Did she leave her job? Start work in a resto etc?

Yeah, these are all repeats. it's a pity they didn't tag on a quick update at the end, to see how things have gone since the first broadcast.

That would have made great sense.

Even just a piece of script / writing giving us an update.

Lazy RTE! Lazy! :pac:

Hey anyone know what happened Mary from master chef??

Did she leave her job? Start work in a resto etc?

She writes for the Sunday Times afaik

That would have made great sense.

Even just a piece of script / writing giving us an update.

Lazy RTE! Lazy! :pac:

It is so true am, we should be consultants for RTE, instead of giving them all this free advice :D

She writes for the Sunday Times afaik

Oh that's good!
    It is so true am, we should be consultants for RTE, instead of giving them all this free advice :D

Yep I know Skid.

I will be President of Social Media and Trending. And you can be vice president of something or other.

JonathanAnon can head up the music corporation of our new consultancy company.

MrsD & Diddler are our Design Consultants. MrsD will also consult on Film.

Okay all set! Let's go make some money!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Oh that's good!

Yep I know Skid.

I will be President of Social Media and Trending. And you can be vice president of something or other.

ha lol I'd hire you all anyway:D

• Advertisement

Yep I know Skid.

"Hello Dragons, my name is Skid, I am Vice President of the exciting new Multimedia enterprise 'Something or Other' which has been described as the next big thing in Online Media Channels Growth Deliverance. We are here to offer you 10% of this leading edge zeitgeist operation for just €200,000. You can address all your questions to my colleague amdublin, seeing as she only made me a VP <sulk> :(:p;)

Thank Vice president Skid. Good evening dragons. I am here tonight to talk to you avpbout our consultancy company that we have set up...that will reduce your current consultancy fees on one hand but increase your output and profits on the other hand. Our company is one with low overheads...but with incredibly skilled, talented and successful gurus of what is hot and what is not, available to say what will and will not work 24/7...and the best thing about our consultancy is it established and set up already.

Our team is a group of fantastically attractive hot young men and women mobilising as we speak and ready to give you the feed of what you need to know so that we guarrantee your next project can succeed. REALLY Succeed!

And just to show that I am not lying about the attractiveness of my staff I'll now hand you over to Senior Design Consultant Diddler.

Lisha wrote: »
    ha lol I'd hire you all anyway:D

You looking for a job Lisha? What skills can you offer us?

You looking for a job Lisha? What skills can you offer us?

Ah now Pres, we need to keep our overheads down. Probably best not to bring in new hires at this stage ;)

Ah now Pres, we need to keep our overheads down. Probably best not to bring in new hires at this stage ;)

Eh should you not be doing your DD pitch?!!

OK we need to keep this pitch together. This bickering is not going to impress the Dragons! :D;)

I agree, Diddler. We could take Lisha on, but after that it would have to be an intern search, like The Apprentice. Call it 'AM's intern', get RTE to commission it. Free labour for us, and a nice fee from RTE.

Then we could do a show called 'AM's PA' for a follow up. it's money for jam :pac:

LOL is right........Well Ive done a bit of fundraising in the past so I'm going to offer my fundraising experience which I would translate into chasing advertising/sponsorship revenue. Have also managed events so would be on for the opening night party and various photo ops for getting sponsors names in paper etc. Its all about the publicity.... First essential would be a party in Kenmare with the Brennans and see the advertisers flock to us

Lisha wrote: »
    LOL is right........Well Ive done a bit of fundraising in the past so I'm going to offer my fundraising experience which I would translate into chasing advertising/sponsorship revenue. Have also managed events so would be on for the opening night party and various photo ops for getting sponsors names in paper etc. Its all about the publicity.... First essential would be a party in Kenmare with the Brennans and see the advertisers flock to us

Oooh yes a junket! That's exactly what we need to get the business up and running.

• Advertisement

Ha I knew I'd get you on side Diddler:D

Advertisement