Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

NZ Tour 2022 - Māori June 29th, NZ July 2nd, NZ July 9th, Māori July 12th, NZ July 16th, KO 8.05am

Options

Comments

Tom Daly and Peter Dooley are fair calls, but Delahunt went to school in Kilkenny College (when it was fee-paying) so doesn't fit the criteria.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,457 ✭✭✭Former Former Former

• Registered Users Posts: 5,915 ✭✭✭OldRio

Thanks so much for that. I've just cancelled my 10euro a month Sport Extra for the URC. 10 euro a month for all the tours is grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭VayNiice

Can you watch sky sports on demand with now TV or is it live streaming only?

Hi, live streaming only.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,377 ✭✭✭Red Silurian

Most welcome 👍

The mobile pass is free for 6 months with code SMMPJRGYXZWB but has to be redeemed before 23:59 on the 27th - 20 minutes from now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭theVersatile

CT indicating a few surprises in the Maori team - no sign of one of the usual "predicted starting XVs" that come in the 24h prior to the team announcement.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,670 ✭✭✭✭Clegg

Will Jordan has tested positive for Covid and will miss the first test.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Deramore

Māori All Blacks v IRELAND 

FMG Stadium, Hamilton, Wednesday 29th June, 2022

KO: 8.05am Irish Time

15. Jimmy O’Brien (Leinster/Naas) uncapped

14. Jordan Larmour (Leinster/St Mary’s College) 30 caps

13. James Hume (Ulster/Banbridge) 3 caps

12. Bundee Aki (Connacht/Galwegians) 37 caps captain

11. Keith Earls (Munster/Young Munster) 96 caps

10. Ciaran Frawley (Leinster/Skerries) uncapped

9. Craig Casey (Munster/Shannon) 5 caps

1. Jeremy Loughman (Munster/Garryowen) uncapped

2. Dave Heffernan (Connacht/Buccaneers) 6 caps

3. Tom O’Toole (Ulster/Ballynahinch) 2 caps

4. Joe McCarthy (Leinster/Dublin) uncapped

5. Kieran Treadwell (Ulster/Ballymena) 5 caps

6. Cian Prendergast (Connacht) uncapped

7. Nick Timoney (Ulster/Banbridge) 2 caps

8. Gavin Coombes (Munster/Young Munster) 2 caps

Replacements

16. Niall Scannell (Dolphin/Munster) 20 caps

17. Cian Healy (Leinster/Clontarf) 116 caps

18. Finlay Bealham (Connacht/Buccaneers) 23 caps

19. Ryan Baird (Leinster/Dublin University) 8 caps

20. Jack Conan (Leinster/Old Belvedere) 27 caps

21. Conor Murray (Munster/Garryowen) 96 caps

22. Joey Carbery (Munster/Clontarf) 32 caps

23. Michael Lowry (Ulster/Banbridge) 1 cap

• Registered Users Posts: 9,957 ✭✭✭AbusesToilets

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,888 ✭✭✭TRC10

Disappointed that Harry is injured but can't say I'm surprised. Excited to see how Frawley goes though, and we'll find out if the "Frawley is our next best 10" brigade, have been right all along.

Hume gets his chance to play himself into the team for the 2nd test. Very excited to see how he goes. Having Aki inside him will suit him I think.

Extremely dynamic and mobile pack. Love the balance of the backrow, can't wait to see them in action.

I'm surprised both Larmour and Earls are starting. I thought JOB would be on the wing with Lowry at 15. And I would have thought Earls or Larmour would be starting at 14 in the first test. One of them must be doubling up. Surely Lowry doesn't play 15 with Keenan on the wing???

Very exciting team though altogether. Can't wait now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭Dubinusa

Is this a full test? So everyone gets a cap?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭Dubinusa

Just saw its not a test cap.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭knockoutned

Florugby are showing the games in the USA & Canada. Cost $30 for the month.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,001 ✭✭✭✭Interested Observer

Just saw Henderson is actually out of the tour, really big blow for us.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,283 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

I’m liking that team, very hard to really shine in a scratch team but with the Māori being similarly put together it could make for a good game.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,928 ✭✭✭long_b

Thanks very much for this - code just worked for me.

Can you do anything about my 9 AM meetings ?

Exciting team but wouldn't be optimistic about our prospects of a win. Still, plenty to be learned.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,948 ✭✭✭✭El_Duderino 09

By coincidence I booked the day off work to bring the child to an allergy clinic at 10am. Might just forget it and try to watch it on catch up later in the day. Getting the lad ready and out on time is not conducive to watching rugby.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,440 ✭✭✭Wegians89

Larmour and Earls both starting puts a spanner in the works for the test side with Mack out.

Lowry could get the nod on the wing as he’s probably the most similar to Mack in terms of playmaking ability.

with Henderson I wonder will they call up another lock/back row (move Baird to lock). Molony would probably be the front runner for lock

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Madeoface

Frawley at 10.....finally we can have a peek. Fingers crossed he has a blinder and becomes a real option there.

• Subscribers Posts: 40,989 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Harry Byrne's career is starting to develop a very frustrating theme!

This tour could be a watershed if he doesn't play and Frawley gets decent time at 10 and puts in great performances.

That being said, is a hell of an ask to start a guy in a position he hasn't played in two years. It also points to Lowry being in the test squad.

A great opportunity for these players. Looking forward to this.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Just when you start to forget about covid....

Serves as a reminder that it may well be a factor at next year's world cup

• Administrators Posts: 53,365 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Think our chances almost evaporate without Henderson unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭RAKM

Is it on any radio station in Ireland or UK?

Now TV is mad, currently have BT free until August (was on a tenner a month for 6 months, went to cancel and they gave me 3 months free), Sky Sports overall for 1/2 price until Sept (though I'm going to try cancel and redeem that ten euro code above) and just redeemed that mobile code for free until December. You pretty much never have to pay full price.

Edit - did cancel Sky Sports and tried to redeem the ten euro code but won't let me. Have a sub to watch the rugby over the summer anyway and there's not much else I'm interested in so shrug. Will just pick up whatever other deals they have going in future.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

If you have 2 or 3 email addresses on the go you'll always have a decent offer on both Sky and BT. You can also use 2 devices at the same time so can split the cost further with a friend/family member..

• Advertisement

On the game, that tight 5 is not good for this level of rugby. Also looks like one of the back 3 is going to have to play Wednesday and Saturday.

Advertisement