Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swatch X Omega

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭darragh o meara

Finally got the chance to have one in my hands, The design looks great but the feel and the weight of it just doesn't do anything for me. Swatch do a nice range of Steel watches for not mental money. Imagine they put a steel case on this and charged an extra few quid..

Having said that, I may still get one but my urgency to do so has waned off a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,767 ✭✭✭893bet

It interesting that when handling a speedmaster for 3-5k generally one (or at least a watch person) can see the quality and understand the price.

Yet when handling this there is universal agreement that for 300 quid it is pure garbage.

It’s a strange logic that seems to apply only to watch folk. Non watch people will think both are over priced.

• Registered Users Posts: 64,887 ✭✭✭✭unkel

Both ARE overpriced 🤣

Speedmaster now retails at €6.5k which is insane. At least with the moonswatch, you pay retail and you can sell it the next day for 35% more. With the proper speedmaster, you'd struggle to sell it the next day for 35% less.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭H_Lime

It's all supply and demand gents...

Keans in Cork today.

No Omega in the window either.

• Registered Users Posts: 64,887 ✭✭✭✭unkel

@H_Lime - "No Omega in the window either."

They're all in the safe out back. All 500 of them 😂

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭H_Lime

Advertisement