Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying in Maryborough portlaoise ISSUES

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Cormac_06

Hi everyone, as someone who moved into the house back in November I was in the same position as you all with wanting constant updates and trying to push the EA and Joe to move faster. The honest answer here is that nothing you do or say will make this move any faster.

Hume will be in touch as soon as you can snag, not a minute before. You just need to sit tight and wait for the call. At the end of the day, Jo wants you into the house ASAP as he doesn't get anything from the bank until then. It's in his best interest to get the house finished as quick as possible

• Registered Users Posts: 9 najra

We were driving through estate today and it looks like there is some progress on the road works :)

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭helper1989

that’s great news, thank you for sharing

• Registered Users Posts: 7 06750931

Spoke with Joe calling 42-35 in a 2 weeks time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 NishuM

Does anyone know the estimated snagging dates for units 43 - 48?

• Advertisement

hi. I am also in 43-48 and last week I was told to also expect a call within 2 weeks so not sure if their plan is to call everyone together.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 KJ2023

Hi!
    does anyone know if they will be calling number 28-34 at the same time?
    thanks

Hi helper1981 who were you talking too?i

foreman

hello. If anyone got a chance to visit the site recently, could you please share an update on the roadworks?

thank you so much

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 KJ2023

hi I was at the site yesterday I didn’t go in but from what I could see the big pile of muck was cleared and the top soil was done , there was pallets stacked up of the cobble paving so they’re definitely starting on the road soon or hopefully they already started!
    hope that helps! ☺️

that’s great news and thanks for sharing

• Registered Users Posts: 5 GG_AZ

Hey All,

Got the latest response.

Snagging will be commencing this month and through the month of June.

Will update the thread as soon as I receive more updates.

My House is between 43 - 48

appreciate you sharing this with us. Thank you.

I am also in the same section.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 artinaas

Hi everyone

We got this message this morning from our solicitor.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 lch2023

Wow thanks for sharing, that’s fantastic 👏🏼 do you mind sharing which row you are in?

We are 41

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Jaava

We also in same line and we got mail for snagging this morning . Hope everyone will get call ASAP

this is great news! Congratulations to those who have received the email. Nearly there!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 GG_AZ

Wooow!! we are getting there. Congratulations guys.

• Advertisement

I think it would be great if you all could share the details of snaggers that you will use and what’s your feedback.

We could potentially use the same snagger for their own efficiency but happy to hear more views.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 lch2023

hi everyone,

We are also in 42-35 (in the second half of the row) and were contacted by EA this morning to say we could snag from Monday :) looks like things are moving along, hopefully everyone will be called soon!

This was part of the email we received just so everyone knows -
    At this time we are just snagging & locking up  until roads & paths are completed so we don't want any customers to give notice to landlords “

Hi in row 35 to 42 called to snag today, can snag from Monday. The problem seems to be the road. Using snag list surveys that someone recommended in a previous thread.

thanks. All the best to those snagging.

hello. If anyone was on site this week, any updates on the roadworks would be greatly appreciated.

thank you

Hi All

We had a snaglist on Thursday. Footpaths are mostly done. I spoke with Joe he told me road will be finished end of June beginning of July🤞🤞🤞🤞

Did you have many snags?

thanks, fingers crossed. Please do share name of the snagging company and your feedback.

Hi All

Snager Richard Holohan.

Company name is Leinster Property Snags.

• Advertisement

thank you

Advertisement