Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 22 Ultimate Team discussion thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭BrentMused

Yeah, I usually hammer it from early release until about February/March. Then start to get sick of it, take a few months off and come back in around this time of year refreshed and ready to go again.

It's a different story during summer but I find it's a Godsend during the cold, wet and dark winter months especially.

I'll do my usual - buy the Ultimate edition, throw €100 into it, and for a total of €200 I have my gaming for the year sorted as F1 is the only other game I play.

Even if I pack nothing from the €100 I find it's so worthwhile for an early boost. I think you do the same IIRC?

• Administrators Posts: 53,439 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

My plan is the same, buy the ultimate then throw a few quid into packs.

There's no way I'm grinding up at the start, I don't have the time for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,419 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

that Salah CAM card looks filthy. 5*skills and wf.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

I’ve rinsed my entire club for him… just completed this morning after another few runs of the 75x5 upgrade packs.

urgh this stupid game...one win all i needed for the french cup and out of 10 games today EA decided to **** me every which way they could. my last game out of 10 to get the win and my keeper decides to dummy the ball...into the fuckin net. Last straw for me..thats the club deleted and game uninstalled.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

yeap, exact same.

by and large, I find that between that on FIFA, game pass and my Steam library, I’m set for the year 😂

100 quid plus pre order stuff sets me up to start trading easily and quickly. If I pack anything decent, I’ll build around them, but that initial investment gets me hundreds and hundreds of hours over the 12 months.

Pre season delayed, no specials in packs 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

What are these FIFA World Cup Heroes in FIFA 23? Are they just for the World Cup mode or to use throughout?

Tempted to pre-order but then again maybe a year of sanity would be nice...

Bought the Ultimate Edition for €80.

10% discount for purchasing on the FIFA 22 menu, plus a further 10% discount for being an EA Play member.

Do you remember when EA Play members used to get 3 further days of early access, so say the Ultimate Edition is out on 27th, EA Play 10 hours of early access would be available on the 24th and general release on the 30th.

Apparently they've stopped that this year and there'll be no 10 hours of early access. It will be Ultimate Edition on 27th and general release on the 30th and that's it.

FFS I ordered through the PS App so got the 10% EA Play discount but not the 10% FIFA22 discount.

• Advertisement

I think it’s for throughout. Just replacing the heroes from this year.

I need a Park one for my United team, and the art work just looks amazing.

Sucks but i will say, I much prefer the 4600 points up front as opposed to the two useless packs a week.

Completely agree, it's miles better.

I'll buy 12,000 FIFA Points on day 1 as always and between that and the 4,600 Ultimate Edition points it'll give me a nice boost.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Does anyone know how to complete the Neymar and ASM SBC’s?

I can’t get some of the players as they’re extinct on the market.

best way it from the 85x10 packs etc..but I don't think there's any fut cards in the latest batch? which is by far the worst batch ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,755 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

It’s absolutely garbage , getting 4 or 5 golds per 85x10

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

EA probably won’t upgrade for ages and not much time to really use him but 98 Eriksen incoming - didn’t expect that

https://realsport101.com/fifa/fifa-23-ea-play-early-access-10-hour-trial-release-date-time-cost-price/

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Ah so there will be a 10-hour trial but it will be at the same time as the 3 Days Early Access. That sucks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

He got the upgrade already - EA on the ball for once - 98 card sure looks nice 😀

Bought prime Gullit when I came back a few weeks ago, just to try out a card that's always highly rated and in-demand that I'll never get the chance to us until later in the game.

Jesus, even this late in the day he's absolutely ridiculous. Seems to be everywhere, gets in the way of everything from the opposition, scores screamers from outside the box and the amount of goals I've scored from him at corners is crazy.

Anyone on here lucky enough to ever buy/pack him early into a game cycle? I can only imagine what it'd be like having him earlier.

Somehow I got 99 Ronaldo in my club. I honestly have no idea when I got him :)

I have this team and 600k. What upgrades are there?

I haven’t played in months, haven’t a notion what to even look for.

Just spam the 85 x 10 and see what you get , most of those ssd players are still reasonable so to improve you need some of the 98 / 99 rated guys.

barella was a great sbc but you missed that

@Cyrus worth spending 300k on Di Natale?

Only used his loan card in friendlies , not sure he is worth that premium over abedi pele for example (but easier to link for you !)

85x10 is repeatable 10 times now with 30 chem so fill your boots in icon sbcs

• Advertisement

Apparently Xbox users who have pre-ordered can download and start playing on Xbox One (old gen).

Worth giving it a go if you're someone who has pre-ordered!

EA starting as they mean to go on this year! 🙈😅😂

https://twitter.com/BlissyGames/status/1564605163394023426?t=SgqrsU5eLWxotYLBc6iBQA&s=19

Advertisement