Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 22 Ultimate Team discussion thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,889 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

Missed rank V but a point so only got one pick but for once it was decent Felix or Militao took felix as I have enough cbs.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Militao is so good!! I have him and EOAE Chiellini, the best pairing I've found all year.

Have Toty Marquinhos and Tots VVD and chiellini and the cordoba 97 rb as well so CB is well stocked

• Registered Users Posts: 17,422 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Decided to do the icon pick . Got lucky :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,609 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

I've done 4 of those icons in the past few weeks 😂

• Advertisement

Ouch. Yeah they’ve been pretty muck which was why I held off from doing one.

But I had 3 x Dempseys as well as De Ligt, Gomez and high fodder so I said screw it. Really worked out because the only place I needed beefing up was Striker and Pele seems far better this year than last year.

• Administrators Posts: 53,535 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Lads is it worth replacing TOTS Cuadrado with SS Cordoba?

I have both

imo at least cordoba is more of a cb and cuadrado is better as rb or rm

• Administrators Posts: 53,535 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

I'd have to play Cordoba at CB on 7 chem.

Cordoba on 7chem vs Koulibaly on 10 chem? Probably still Cordoba, right?

I think so yes , 7 chem probably makes very little difference for example with bale eoae and the engine it’s minus 4 igs or something!

• Advertisement

82+ PP 😎

SBC up for a 93+ SS PP

Even if this was tradeable AND I got all 4 players instead of just 1....I'd still need to get them all another 21 times each to afford Ginola 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Played WL for the first time in a month, mainly to gove Ole and Carasco a run.

Usual results.

Ljungberg as my pick (though he's not red?). And my first icon packed naturally, I think. A prime Kenny Dalglish, for a handy coin boost.

That new Friendlies cup mode is a joke, you need a full premier league team from one club including bench, the highest reward requires 26 Wins and it's available for a week with a 5 game daily limit...so you have to go 26-9 at worst to get the top reward.

And it’s not even GG!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

Its July and some folk are still absolute rats, 1-0 down in Champs and I equalize. Then I get through one on one and the guy quits. Bit my tongue and just messaged them "typical" as I cba getting banned and get "haha" back.

Yeah still loads of that about , absolutely infuriating

Having not played for a month and come back, there’s a very noticeable drop in sportsmanship. Which is amazing when it was already so low to begin with. 😂

Packed Fantasy Rashford from doing the Mexican League SBC 👀 Love Futties for its fodder generator. Just wish there was more appealing SBCs to pump stuff into.

Red picks:

93 Nuno Mendes

93 Felipe

95 Maddison

96 Berardi

93 Payet

95 Joao Felix

strange that they weren’t red picks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Spinazzola and some other shite pick for my WL. Nothing in the packs either.

Found the gameplay very bad this weekend with even more weird ball glitches and defender movements than usual. Noticed more toxic crap than usual as well actually since a few of you mentioned it, unlucky for them though I was watching some shows at the same time on Saturday so had all the time in the world to pause 3x and make them wait 20 odd minutes for a game 🙂

Also possibly a sign I’m done for the season, found it very jading, even after getting some new special cards in the last week to play with.

4222 in game with Bale & Mbappe up top

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Saw that I sold a 77 Claude Maurice for 10k max. Had no idea why, looked on Twitter and Donk was saying all Lique 1 gold Rares were going for at least 2k+. Listed a few other but no such luck this time round 🤣

Got Mbappe from the 85+x10 and saw on Reddit that the 80+ premier picks are supposed to be good.

third pick in :)

July prime pack is out. 5 rare golds and a 83+ player pick. 😂

85x 10 is back

The dupe theory must be real, seen so many dupes lately on streams

• Registered Users Posts: 21,377 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

That you are more likely to get special cards which are duplicates.

I did 2 icon picks earlier in the year.

first was baby/mid and I got Mid Maradonna.

Now the chances of getting such a card are low. But sure as hell my next icon pick threw him up as well.

Have they upped Icon drop rates?

just packed PIM Rivaldo after packing Prime Kenny a few days ago. Zero icons packed naturally all year, and then Two in quick succession.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

What sort of packs were the icons from? No icons for me this FIFA, one in 21 right at the end, none in 20 and I think 1 in 19 - for me they literally don’t exist 😂

Advertisement