Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 22 Ultimate Team discussion thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,431 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

.One in a mega pack, and one in a rare electrum player pack (or something similar)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

Never packed an icon and never will. Kevin Volland though 😍

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

8 specials in the latest 85x10 including TOTY Messi.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,611 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

of course 😆

• Registered Users Posts: 17,422 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

lol..well at least you can store both cards.

• Advertisement

The new Storyline players are unbelievably bad but one of the Level 15 cards is a 6'7 Dutch striker so I finally have a partner for Weghorst

I’ve had an awful headache trying to shoehorn Kimpembe into the team.

A or B lads??

A

Cordoba, Militao and Fernandinho off chem.

B

Ronaldinho & Militao off chem

Why not drop Solkjaer and bring in R10 with Mbappe at ST and Messi at RW?

just got a Alves card...had no idea I had got him in a pack lol

Red picks (or whatever they are now):

92 Terrier

94 Tierney

93 Claude-Maurice

95 Gomez

96 Berardi

93 Claude-Maurice

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,467 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Done the goal frenzy and for my 85+ pack I got 93 hakimi, 92 firmino, 91 Allan from it so I'm happy out adding bobby to my team :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Wasn’t sad to see the end of the PL Futties cup - only managed to scrape 10 wins but it paid off with the 85 player pick for that reward as got TOTY Kante.

Thought the Brazilian might be less sweaty but no chance of that as EA only required 11 Brazilian starters so just seen people subbing on the likes of Ginola, Bale, Diaz and Mbappe - just ridiculously, should have been 18 Brazilians!

I’m enjoying the Brazil futties as I have a nicely stacked team.

I play with it until my opponent makes a substitution and then I bring on Toty Mbappe/Kante and Mane.

On the good side Fernandinho makes a great defender. Might drop Rudiger for good after this.

Greatest goalkeeper of all time Lev Yashin reacts to a header back to him from his own defender

Kill me 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Anyone else notice more DDA lately or am I just imagining it?

Red Picks below, no need to say anything

Got Ibra from a 75x5 so I'm about to have a front 3 of 6'5 6'6 and 6'7 :D

Crosses galore 😀

Oh no, summer swaps 2 on the way with another 50 tokens. Hopefully we don’t have a load of squad battles games to play again, I’m basically done with the game this year!!

seriously 2 Ben Yedder cards...although apparently you can get 98 Ben Yedder and all the fodder packs. Damn.

• Advertisement

Yes - 23 tokens for all the fodder packs and the remaining 27 on the 98 Ben Yedder - that’s my plan if I can last that long collecting all 50

Pulled Davis in that SS SBC tonight.

shocked he’s under 200k. Looks insane. But guess it’s that time of the year.

Not a hope am I grinding out tokens again. It's July.

They’re doing a good job of making sure I don’t come back for 23 🙌🏻

That FUT Hero Captains or Hero SS SBC…

TOTS Salah from tonight’s 85x10 😍

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Avon8

Just came back from a couple of months break. There's basically like 30 players on the market now that are of any value now, and the rest are all rock bottom?

For example, packed 96 Bellingham there and thought he could replace my Viera or Gullit. Checked the market and Bellingham's 100k and the others still over a million, with Bellingham better in nearly every stat. Appreciate size and body type are obviously very important but one can't be worth 1/10th of the others. Played with Toty Messi and the new Son card today in drafts, thought the Messi card was slightly better. Messi 1/5th of Son's price.

Assumings the games got to the point that whoever's left playing are just fighting for or aiming for the top few cards?

Got a 94 rated Brazil team plus a stacked bench but can’t win a game in the Futties Cup - lost like 8 in a row now.

Meanwhile finished the Season Silver Futties cup with 3 wins in a row but getting whipped by Silvers when I go in the Gold cup - game makes no sense 🤣

still the player pick rewards for my last silver wins were pretty decent - FUT Birthday Firmino, Adidas Ter Stegen and TOTs Ben Yedder. Also packed TOTs Vinicius Jnr from a Jumbo Premium Gold Players pack

I got Abedi Pele in the PP also.

The silver teams are far better than the gold ones (for those who done the SBCs when they came out. I won all 7 in a row of the silver cup, I still have one more win to get in the gold.

There's also a glitch in the Brazilian cup, the 18 wins and 27 wins count if you just play the game, I'm 4 wins away from the 22 wins and then I'll have completed it, it's such a sweaty game mode. Next week will be based on the Serie A judging by the fan vote, so it could be like the PL cup where you need 18 from 1 club or I'm hoping a full Italian squad which would be much easier to put together.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,890 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

Drop rate is massive now i seems, have ss Kante, toty cr7 , 97 kimmich etc etc

youd wonder why you would still bother playing , all the cards are so juicy now everyone has a 94 + rated team !

Advertisement