Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ghosted after a few good dates

Options
1171819202123»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,673 ✭✭✭YellowLead

Feisar wrote: »
    I got gate after a few dates and a bad hungover ride once. She said I liked her too much, personally I put it down to the bad ride. She was a lil’ hottie with crackin’ tits but I definitely didn’t like her to much!

The gate had crackin tits? :) Each to their own...

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭Ms. Newbie18

Greyfox wrote: »
    I did it twice, it was great craic and got 2 matches but i couldnt remember a thing about either of them. Usually theirs drinks after the event so make sure you stay for that.

I was thinking the mixer after would probably be better than the speed dating in-itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,781 ✭✭✭sporina

My mate went on a date last year.. met him on Tinder I think.. they went for a walk around 4pm.. they decided to sit down for a break.. he whipped out his tobacco "oh I didn't say - i smoke - do you mind?".. she said "no work away".. next thing he whips out a can of Heineken - says "you don't mind do ya?" - she said - not at all - enjoy".. (as she sips on her bottle of water lol)..

Poor fella obviously has a bit of a problem with the sauce - but gee.. he shudda had another can to offer her at least - might have taken the bad look of it.. and the funny thing is, my mate was on a health buzz last year.. went vegan and gave up booze.. the irony of it lol..

She said he was a v nice fella, but they didn't meet again..

Advertisement