Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Covid vaccines - thread banned users in First Post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,876 ✭✭✭bokale

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

ooooh a study over a couple of weeks.........I'm sold

Thanks for that...!!!

ok Luke O'Neill, explain the recent increase in ambulances going to & fro hospitals since the vaccine roll out?

I'm out in Stillorgan 2 nights a week just up the road from St Vincents Hospital and in the space of 2hrs between 8-10pm each night there is an average of 10-12 ambulances up & down with blue flashing lights & sirens. Before the roll out I might have heard 1 on average

Where I live I have a depot for the local ambulances and after the rollout happened I could hear them leaving with sirens on avg every 20 min. Prior to that I wouldnt have heard 1 every few days

cases are practically 10 times this year each day compared to last year

2020 summer with no masks numbers per day of cases were single digits

2021 summer after vax rollout they shot up

how many people do you know that had vax & boosters tested positive? I know loads

How many people do I know that have no vax and tested positive? None.

thats something I better bear in mind when the next time I am in a room with 30-40 people with no vax

25 of us went on holiday this year for 5 days, all sharing houses, sat together for dinner every night, all 25 of us, hugged, shook hands, drank together, served food together

No transmission

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,799 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Anecdotal bollox.

The explanation is you have an irrational belief, that you can't support in any proper or rational way, that people are dying due to vaccines. So in your head you've decided that all these ambulances you are suddenly noticing are all related to your irrational belief.

That's the explanation. Unless you want to provide a medical source for your anecdotal nonsense?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,799 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Another anecdote.

But now almost everyone you know is vaccinated. You must be so worried for their lives, or wait is it only professional athletes who die from the vaccine or how does it work?

Also still waiting for answers on several questions, you claimed "most" people who died from Covid actually died due to neglect in hospitals, any explanation as to how they died?

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭PintOfView

"cases are practically 10 times this year each day compared to last year

2020 summer with no masks numbers per day of cases were single digits

2021 summer after vax rollout they shot up"

Aren't you missing a bit of context here? In Summer 2020 we were still feeling our way after a full lockdown. In Summer 2021 we were getting back to normal, roads were full and people meeting a lot more, we also had the delta variant, which was more transmissible.

"how many people do you know that had vax & boosters tested positive? I know loads

How many people do I know that have no vax and tested positive? None."

Seeing as 90% of adults are vaccinated that's hardly surprising! And yes, I guess that initially we expected the vaccine to make us immune to catching it, although even in the vaccine trials there were still vaccinated people getting Covid, and even severe Covid, just in much lower numbers.

It looks to me like you have swallowed the conspiracy pill, and can no longer see the picture as a neutral.

"25 of us went on holiday this year for 5 days, all sharing houses, sat together for dinner every night, all 25 of us, hugged, shook hands, drank together, served food together

No transmission"

And that proves what exactly? Are you saying that one or more of those people had Covid and it didn't pass to the rest, or are you are saying that nobody had Covid to begin with, and nobody else got it?

And, are you saying that if the whole country was not vaccinated, and we all went on holidays with 25 other people, then we'd have been all fine?

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭hunter2000

Out of the 25 how many were riding?

• Advertisement

"ok Luke O'Neill, explain the recent increase in ambulances going to & fro hospitals since the vaccine roll out?

I'm out in Stillorgan 2 nights a week just up the road from St Vincents Hospital and in the space of 2hrs between 8-10pm each night there is an average of 10-12 ambulances up & down with blue flashing lights & sirens. Before the roll out I might have heard 1 on average

Where I live I have a depot for the local ambulances and after the rollout happened I could hear them leaving with sirens on avg every 20 min. Prior to that I wouldnt have heard 1 every few days"

Why don't you do a bit of research and find out why there are more ambulances, if there actually are. If there are more ambulances there will be a rational explanation for it.

The most obvious explanation would be Covid itself. However, can you clarify something for me, are you discounting Covid as a reason, and instead suggesting the increase in ambulances is to carry patients with problems due to the vaccines? If that's what you're saying then I'd be very interested to know why you think that? At the end of the day this should be easily verifiable, either way!

I posted an interview from Joe Duffy, that explains it

Row back and listen

oh dear Omicron consists of 14% of cases today, we're all phucked

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

What a silly and rambling story that has nothing at all to do with my points to you.

I will take that as you conceding the point in the post given that you have ignored it.

I will also take it that you are conceding the other points and questions you've ignored.

You have conceded that you were misrepresenting the data you were posting and you concede that you cannot support your claims of the vaccine being dangerous and cause 30000 deaths.

So you concede you lied.

Why did you lie?

What kind of answer is that? Are you unable to explain or justify why you have these beliefs (eg. that there are 10 times as many ambulances rushing around than before the pandemic, and they are transporting vaccinated people with problems due to the vaccine)? It's very easy to drop hit and run remarks which may be the result of your imagination. It's another thing to justify and defend those beliefs, unless you're happy to have beliefs that may be groundless!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,974 ✭✭✭patnor1011

In one of the document released from FDA (we will have to wait decades to see rest of them coming out), Pfizer does list 1223 deaths occurring after just three months of the vaccine rollout. This should have been sufficient to cause a complete halt to the vaccination program.

Pfizer also admits that in the first three months of the vaccine rollout, it logged a staggering 42,000 cases of adverse reactions. And as far as it can be determined from the Pfizer document, these 42,000 cases represented a total of 139,000 adverse events. In other words, in many cases, there were reports of multiple adverse events.

Nothing wrong with waiting for more data in regard of possible long term safety issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,974 ✭✭✭patnor1011

Anecdotal bollox. Make believe.

In your simple logic masks and lockdowns saved us from hundred of thousand dead people? Give me a break. Real world data show that neither mask nor lockdowns work. They do not even slow the spread.

No sources for either of these claims.

Most likely this is because those sources clarify what they actually say and expose what pat is misrepresenting.

It's happened before many times with him and things he claims.

He of course will just ignore any requests to back up his figures and will continue to ignore all the previous times this has blown up in his face.

Again pure propaganda copy pasted from whatever grifters he follows.

and you can bet aswell there was a supression of those numbers

This is all coming from a company with a vested interest in a vaccine for a global population

and now they have a pill that seems to reduce serious illness and hospitalisations

Wasnt that what the vaccine was for? 🙄

I'll ask the cohort again on here that keep challenging me, why do you support big pharma?

Just type the following into your browser

who paid the largest criminal fine in history

and ask yourself again, why do you support big pharma?

Did boards get a "subsidy" from the government along with many of the other social media platforms to quash any alternative information?

God knows I have been banned enough times

• Advertisement

👍️👍️👍️👍️👍️👍️

• Registered Users Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭Hoop66

Second time you have mentioned Midazolam. Are you suggesting that people in hospitals and nursing homes were deliberately killed using this sedative?

You keep throwing out these accusations yet are still leaving many questions unanswered.

You've conceded that you were lying when you claimed that the vaccines were causing 30000 deaths.

So why are you now claiming this again after you conceded it?

Also why are you just accepting qhat patnor is claiming given his propensity to misrepresent and lie about figures? Why aren't you asking him to provide the source for his claim?

Do you just believe everything you're told as long as it confirms your conspiracy theory?

2 years into the pandemic and the triple vaccinated are still wearing masks.

What does that tell you about the effectiveness of the vaccines?

It went from just getting them for the old & the vulnerable to get us out of this pandemic, to now trying to vaccinate 5-11yr olds

Its currently at 3 jabs with only 3 months from the last one and they are talking about a 4th one already

The reason being is that they didnt test them long enough....the vaccine doesnt stop you getting it and doesnt stop you transmitting it and it also has people believing that they can transmit when they feel perfectly healthy

So if the effectiveness isnt great and we can all agree on that, what about the safety?

They have no long term or medium term safety data, the early data shows they had 1223 deaths early on when the swine flu vaccine program was stopped after 75/80 deaths

Wanting to vaccinate 5-11yr olds when they are statistically not at risk from this virus is not a good idea

I dont need to ask him as I have the source

Its available online if you did your due diligence

But you are all trusting big pharma, why?

I would never suggest that....thats just a conspiracy theory....!!!!

Hypothetically if someone was given a higher than normal dosage of midazolam, what do you think would happen to them? What are the symptoms and what happens to the body?

The EMA reporting website reports these numbers

What you say could be plausible (even though you don't give a link!). However you provide no context. The question is 1,223 deaths were in how many vaccinated people? If it were in 1 million vaccinated people that would be a high figure (1,223 deaths per million). If it were in 10 million people it would be less dramatic (122 deaths per million). If it were in 100 million people it would still not be desirable, but the rate would then be 12 deaths per million people (equivalent to 60 deaths in total in Ireland).

Contrast that with deaths from Covid itself! In Ireland we saw clearly that we had 1,000 more deaths than normal in April 2020 alone, and that was almost certainly from Covid (the official Covid figures were higher), and at a time when only a fraction of the population had contracted the virus.

So can you see that what you said is meaningless unless you provide the bigger picture. If you come back and tell us how many people were vaccinated with Pfizer in the three months you refer to then we can discuss it (and remember there are over 300 million people in the US, so three months likely represents a large number of people).

• Advertisement

Yes. And it was explained to you why you cannot use those numbers to reach your conclusion. The site where those numbers come from state this directly.

You said directly you were ignoring this and then you proceeded to ignore every point made to you about it.

So according to your standard, you conceded the point and admitted to lying.

You lied.

Why?

Advertisement