Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Covid vaccines - thread banned users in First Post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭Hoop66

Who made the decision to give higher than normal doses in your hypothetical situation?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

This is exactly why he doesn't want to give his source.

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭PintOfView

"In your simple logic masks and lockdowns saved us from hundred of thousand dead people? Give me a break. Real world data show that neither mask nor lockdowns work. They do not even slow the spread."

You say that 'real world data show that neither mask nor lockdowns work'. That's a very clear statement. Now I've been following this closely for a year and I have not seen anything that shows that masks or lockdowns don't work (in fact I've seen the opposite). Can you please provide links to support your clear statement! If you can't then the only conclusion I can draw is that it is you who are guilty of 'make believe' and talking b***ox.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,799 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Again we're in the embarrassing situation of what I can only presume is an adult, on the conspiracy forum, who can't, or doesn't want to understand how this virus spreads or how measures/vaccines work. Stuff that children can understand.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

So just a Pfizer published version of the same type of data that is in the VAERS and Yellow Card reporting systems combined then.

It includes the same warnings about how the numbers include totally unrelated to the vaccines statistics if you read the second bullet point on page 6. Also try reading page 11 where it breaks down the number of cases from each country and states that of 75 serious incidents, none were identified as having been due to the vaccine.

How do you make sense of a report that you are claiming has Pfizer admitting to over 1000 deaths from the vaccine, but also stating that there were no incidents due to the vaccine?

• Advertisement

Am still waiting for a straightforward answer to the questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Just in case you dont have time to go through that whole report, here is a synopsis of it

https://trialsitenews.com/fdas-forced-hand-drops-pfizers-bombshell-safety-document/

source given, you're probably just ignoring it as usual

if you have lost a loved one due to them being moved from a care home to a hospital in the early stages of the pandemic, I would be asking questions

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭oisinog

The data has shown that there was 1223 deaths 3 months after the vaccine, those deaths are not recorded because of the vaccine basically when they followed up on the study the people has passed away.

There is no evidence that its linked to the vaccine just that they have died 3 months after the study started

• Advertisement

children understand masks dont work either but you have stupid parents following the herd putting them on them in case their peers consider them "odd" or "strange" or have a fear of being rejected

Yes. And pat didn't provide it.

And robinph has explained how it's yet again you cats doing the same misrepresentation again. I assume you'll be ignore this also.

You admitted that your previous misrepresentation was you lying. This is the same thing.

Why?

You're assuming that they are actually making sense of it.

It's unlikely either of them actually read it beyond the part their grifters told them about.

They won't answer your question or explain the contradiction. They will ignore and deflect.

so basically you think there were no deaths because of the vaccine, but thousands of deaths due to covid even though they hadnt done any tests to confirm covid and these people had a few underlying conditions?

Right....!!!!!!!

and I'm being called gullible....!!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Registered Users Posts: 6,483 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

My toddlers understand that they work, and the 3 year old even grasps the concept of how they work. Please don’t try to paint children with your ignorance.

So when booster shot #4 comes around, and you have a scenario of 1&2 = Az, #3 = Moderna & #4 = Pfizer, will there be tests data for this combination?

Plus many other combinations?

Also to check if it reacts with other drugs? Or different ethnic backgrounds?

And will it be done in conjunction with Pfizers new miracle drug that helps reduce hospitalisations and serious illness?

All these new drugs just on the market?

and then its booster 5 & 6...7 & 8

and you're still wearing a mask?

and the anti vaxxers will still not be getting tested, looking after themselves, not swallowing the bs from the govt & big pharma

The big push is on now to get the last few vaccinated...but the number of double vaccinated being classed as unvaccinated is growing aswell

Fact is the majority in this country took the jabs to get a pint, a meal or to travel. Not to think it would save them from a common cold

I'll be back in a few months again when the winter is over to see how this is all panning out

Enjoy your boosters...!!!

Why are you ignoring robinph's post that explains your misrepresentation?

Are you conceding this point as well and admitting to more lying?

I'm trying to keep track of all your views. According to you, the vaccines not only don't work, but they are killing significant numbers of people (mainly professional athletes), all of this is being hidden by the government, medical professionals, vaccine makers, etc in a large coverup and conspiracy. And "the media" is in on it. The stats and hospital records on Covid are wrong according to you, and of the people who died prior to the vaccine, most of them died of "neglect" in hospitals (basically starvation/thirst/old age).

And now masks don't reduce airborne viruses.

Am I missing anything there?

By all means, keep replying to these posts and sharing your views.

They have worked so well that the cases are 10x from this time last year even with a vaccine rollout

Even Gibraltar with the highest vax takeup in the world is gone into lockdown

Definitely worked

If masks worked, why dont people wear them 24/7, even in their own houses to protest themselves from others in the house who have been mixing with others outside the house all day?

If your toddler is in a creche, do you know the health status of all the kids there, their parents, siblings? If kids are the vectors, then why not isolate them them when they are in the home?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Nope. If you actually read the report it acknowledges 4 deaths due to anaphylaxis from the vaccine, although one of those already had covid at the time so that contributed to the death.

Not seen anything in the report saying that 1200 people died due to the vaccine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭Hoop66

I'm trying to keep track of all your views. According to you, the vaccines not only don't work, but they are killing significant numbers of people (mainly professional athletes), all of this is being hidden by the government, medical professionals, vaccine makers, etc in a large coverup and conspiracy

Don't forget that as part of the coverup they're putting these numbers in an easily accessible website where anyone can find it.

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭oisinog

From the same report on page 6

An accumulation of adverse event reports (AERs) does not necessarily indicate that a particular AE was caused by the drug; rather, the event may be due to an underlying disease or some other factor(s) such as past medical history or concomitant medication.

Also from the same report

Reports are submitted voluntarily, and the magnitude of underreporting is unknown. Some of the factors that may influence whether an event is reported include: length of time since marketing, market share of the drug, publicity about a drug or an AE, seriousness of the reaction, regulatory actions, awareness by health professionals and consumers of adverse drug event reporting, and litigation

This information comes from VARs this is not a clinical trial completed by the "big pharma"

And dramatic exit because your are being exposed as a liar.

I'm sure you will be back with more stuff you're copy pasting from twitter.

The brave thing to do would be to make a solid, falsifible prediction for the time frame you plan to hide from all these mean points.

But you won't do that.

And despite this and the fact you've lied repeatedly and you've only made vague, shallow claims, you'll still claim to be right when you decide to slither out from your hidey hole.

Your ignorance is incredible. Masks are not to protect other people more so than the wearer. Should I get my 3 year old to explain to you in language you may understand?

in that case I should be dead, along with my wife and son and many many thousands of people that have stood at protests unmasked for the last 18 months in Ireland and many many millions worldwide

How does a mask protect the wearer?

And if that is the case, then why do people in shops who wear masks have such an issue with those who dont wear them?

If a mask protects the wearer then why would they care if someone is not wearing one?

Same as the vaccine, if the vaccine is meant to protect the recipient why are they so bothered about those who havent taken one?

You're tripping yourself up now in a web of confusion even you dont understand what you are saying

does your umbrella not work if I dont put mine up?

does your suncream not work if I dont wear mine?

I walked through a restaurant the other night with no mask and guess what? I didnt catch covid from those all sitting down not wearing masks

Maybe ask your 3yr old to explain the logic of this

A tad dramatic there. You obviously lack knowledge about the virus as well as masks. Dead???

Anti-vaxxers in Germany busted for discussing plot to kill state representatives. It's difficult to imagine this level of weaponised stupidity.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/dec/15/german-police-conduct-raids-in-saxony-over-anti-vaxxer-plot-dresden

Thought you were leaving? Guess not.

Masks reduce your changes of spreading or catching the virus.

If more people wear masks, the chances reduce further.

It's not hard man.

• Advertisement

When is the thread being opened for the new anti viral pill?

Will it contain 5G, mark of the beast, RFID, etc?

Is there some new technology to make the body accept the 5G and rfid chips because the stomach and digestive system are very good at getting rid of stuff it doesn’t t like?

Advertisement