Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Covid vaccines - thread banned users in First Post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

not really, I never asked anyone to take a vaccine for me

majority took it to grab a pint and travel....get real

easily done, just hold off reporting the numbers

why should I? I'm not sick when I go out in shops

Inter Milan had vaccinated all their players before the Euros...they then backtracked saying they hadnt

imagine that, the booster is available after 3 months

who called that?

Me

so now we are down to vaccines every 3 months

as we are in the Covid Vaccines Safety forum can any of the experts here give me the data for the tests done with 2 jabs of pfizer or 2 jabs of Az or 1 jab of J&J with a jab of moderna?

anyone?

surely its out there...

gotta be safe, right?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,781 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

So not just a global conspiracy to hide deaths from the vaccines, but there's another one with the numbers?

I'm trying to keep track of all this. So, prior to the vaccines, around 2 million people died due to Covid, you are claiming that's false and "most" of these people died due to "neglect" in hospitals, okay, they died of what exactly, hunger? or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

We're still waiting for you to back up any of your dozens of claims.

But youve been copy and pasting so much propaganda and parroting ****, I doubt you even know where to start.

Everything you've claimed is pretty much lies.

You know it is. We know it is.

So let's stop pretending. Be honest for once. Why are you posting this bullocks?

Do you think jts fooling people?

• Subscribers Posts: 41,021 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Also again we're not seeing any other conspiracy theorists challenging Lexie on any of these bullshit claims.

We must conclude that this means that all conspiracy theorists and anti vaxxers here share these extreme beliefs or at least see them as valid and acceptable.

Yet I sense we'll be hearing a lot of whinging later on of we dare to suggest such a thing.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,066 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

So who is deciding to withhold the numbers? Is this lead by individual governments, or is it Pfizer and the other vaccine manufacturers somehow pressuring every government to pressure their independent statistics bodies and health organisations to all parrot exactly the same lie... But somehow not one person out of the thousands who would need to be involved have blown the whistle about this scam.

Edit: and of course despite the thousands of people involved in hiding the conspiracy, they list a bunch of numbers on reporting sites for Lex Luthor to find out what is really going on with the 30k deaths from vaccines in the EU. They cover every other leak, except that one about publishing the data online for everyone to look at.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,876 ✭✭✭bokale

I never said you asked anyone?

Just that you are enjoying the benefits of everyone doing so.

Get real.

Nice of them to leave the evidence laying around for conspiracy theorists to find with a minimum of effort or reading.

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭PintOfView

So it's not possible for you to have Covid without symptoms and transmit it to others in the shops, or it is possible and you don't care?

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭PintOfView

Aren't you veering way off reality now, and heading into delusion territory?

Are you saying that around the world the various authorities are in cahoots to hold off reporting case and death numbers. If particular hospitals were seeing high numbers, of cases and deaths, do you not think they might get suspicious when the health authorities are reporting low numbers. Doesn't your logic allow any kind of science fiction on to the pitch?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,426 ✭✭✭maestroamado

I am sure people here know... what time after the second dose does the EU Covid cert expire as i want to travel in Jan... I got my 2nd jab on July 1... I prefer leave booster until i return if possible...

• Subscribers Posts: 41,021 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Im not enjoying anything from others taking a vaccine.

Like I said I continue my life as normal

List the benefits I am enjoying.........

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

How do you transmit something when you are not sick and have a high viral load?

Transmit without symptoms?

This is why we are in this mess when people like you prolong this by believing the hype that a healthy person can make another healthy person sick

Where have you been for the last 21 months?

Every govt is bought & paid for

Every central bank practically apart from maybe 1 or 2 is owned by a minority

I'm digressing from the forum topic but you did ask

As this is a Covid vaccines safety thread, I have a couple of very simple questions

Where is the science showing a booster of A has been tested bit 2 jabs of B?

Where is the science showing a booster of A has been tested bit 2 jabs of C?

Where is the science showing a booster of A has been tested bit 1 jab of D?

Where is the science showing a booster of B has been tested bit 2 jabs of A?

Where is the science showing a booster of B has been tested bit 2 jabs of C?

Where is the science showing a booster of B has been tested bit 1 jab of D?

A = Moderna

B = Pfizer

C = Az

D - J&J

Where are the long term studies?

Where is the science that says a booster is now required after 3 months when a few days ago it was 5 months?

I'm calling it as it is and saying there is none, but I want all you so called experts to explain it to me and others reading here

• Advertisement

I bet the usual suspects will come back with my questions above with their own questions asking me to clarify this, that & the other

But you cant answer the simple questions...

Go ahead, trust the govt, trust big pharma

correct, if I feel sick I wont go out, simple

If I feel fine I will

Just like we always did for as long as we lived

If you had flu you generally stayed at home and nursed it better until you went back out

I wonder have you even put together why the school kids are all showing symptoms?

Windows open, freezing temp, heating up full blast, coats on, masks on........

the reason you guys challenge my comments so much is you know I'm right and you have this fear of being proven wrong or rejection from your friends or both

• Registered Users Posts: 1,876 ✭✭✭bokale

• Registered Users Posts: 12,463 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

lol, I've loved this attitude since this all started.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭Hoop66

Lol.

No, the reason we challenge your posts so much is because you are lying and spreading misinformation. As I'm sure you're aware, people claiming false and ridiculous things tends to draw this reaction.

The reason you keep lying and then also dodging all of the points and questions put to you is what you claim above. Its the same reason you're doing all this frantic copy pasting from twitter cranks.

You're doing a lot of projection.

Listen mate. You've no credibility here. You've shot yourself in the foot and ruined any chance of you ever convincing anyone here or making it look like you've any valid points.

You've failed and you're making the other conspiracy theorists look bad.

So why not come clean and do the honest thing for a change? Explain to us what goes through your head when you post this crap.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,066 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

So all governments worldwide are faking their case and deaths stats, despite many having seperate independent stats bodies who release those numbers with no political connection. And you also have individual hospitals, by the thousands, who will have their own people tracking their stats and would surely notice that something was up and they had X deaths just in their hospital one week yet their official national stats for that week were reported as being less.

But you are then suggesting that the deaths and case numbers are faked, yet the incidents reported due to vaccination reactions are accurate, including the cases of people apparently dying from decapitation and gun shots being caused by the vaccines?

How on earth do you manage to make these contradictions work in your mind?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,781 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

You aren't addressing points and questions put to you and no one comes to a conspiracy forum "looking" for information.

You claimed that all the excess deaths in hospitals were from "neglect", what do you mean? they died of starvation or what? Third or fourth time asking.

What's with all the vague innuendo and hints of conspiracy involving the government, media, pharma, etc. Spit it out, what's the conspiracy?

• Advertisement

Advertisement