Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things dat Trivyully Annoy You (part whatever) *MOD WARNING IN OP* NEW

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Vote4Squirrels

Gremlinertia - Feel better :(

• Registered Users Posts: 33 PP Lee

Dragon’s Dogma 2 Deluxe Edition. The standard edition is €75.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,510 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Not much of a different, but 69 in Smyths and probably a lot less in a year or so + all the patches and bugfixes. I just wait until they are a lot cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Baba Yaga

got sent to lidil one time for milk and bread,made the mistake of browsing that middle isle,came back with a bootfull of wild handy tools and things but without the milk and bread 😁

"They gave me an impossible task,one which they said I wouldnt return from...."

ps wheres my free,fancy rte flip-flops...?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,004 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Asked an older colleague if they remembered if Good Friday was a fast day(meat-free) or fasting day(not eating till teatime)

I was curious as tomorrow is about halfway through Ramadan and I was thinking about Irish Catholics and Muslims fasting for the same length of time at the same calendar time.

I was told that there is probably an exception as it's just one day🤔, Tell me you don't understand Ramadan without telling me you don't understand Ramadan.

Or tell me you can't hear what I'm saying without saying I can't hear you.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭Archeron

Had a very busy and very productive day today, well happy with my work.

Getting ready to stop at 5.30 and i get a calendar invite from an angry customer for nine am Tuesday to discuss an apparently awful issue, of which she gave no context or tiniest clue what the issue was. Mailed her back to ask for details and she'd set her out of office for the long weekend.

Also TA that the room i was working from at home got so hot in the direct sun that my phone said it was overheating and shut down. I looked at it and genuinely thought, at least you CAN shut down!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Poochie05

• Registered Users Posts: 16,352 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

No, and don't be giving me ideas! 😂

I wouldn't use either of them but could probably still be tempted.

I’m doing some spring cleaning this long weekend and bought this new Flash duster thing - does a great job on dust but it’s setting my allergies off.

Eyes streaming and nose bunged up and I feel like I’ve got flu!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭The Continental Op

Stupid online surveys. I'll happily tick a few boxes but just got one from the BoI. First question was fine choose one to ten for "How easy, or difficult, was it for you to achieve what you wanted when you visited a Bank of Ireland branch recently?" next question was why did you choose that? ffs I don't want to be bothered explaining myself I clicked 10 isn't that good enough for you.

And another TA today why is the text I'm typing then Leave a Comment box twice normal size?

Wake me up when it's all over.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,453 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

A lawnmower and the battery for it? Or did you just forget that the Good Friday alcohol law has been changed? 😜

My current annoyance is that the font on this post may be a bit odd.

(Edited to say that it's not.)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

This sodding site doing the electric boogaloo when I'm trying to select a thread.. I went to select here and the page jumped and selected a thread six places away from this one 🤬 now I'll see how I get on trying to copy this post to the glitches thread

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Vanilla. And I don't mean the plant or the flavour.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,368 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

I took roast beef slices from the fridge to have a sandwich with branston? pickle. Except the bloody roast beef is frozen . .

I must have had the fridge at max

That little panic when your phone reminds you your phone battery is nearly dead. What have we come to. 😐

• Registered Users Posts: 15,752 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

I ignore these unless there's something in it for me. A chance at a prize or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,807 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

1. League of Ireland referees. Watching Bohs vs Rovers and what looks like a stone wall peno is ignored, minutes later one of the best tackles of the season and yet a free kick is awarded and the tackling player is booked and lectured. Same team lose out twice. Only two examples of a litany of refereeing mistakes and errors. Quality of refereeing still the worst aspect of the league,..has been for decades. Nothing changes…

2. Businesses that amend their opening hours because it’s a holiday weekend yet forget or don’t bother to provide updates across all platforms as to what those hours are….

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Vita nova

Sticky labels on pots, pans, plates, cooking utensils etc. that don't come off easily or leave sticky residue behind. At least if a label is on furniture or other non-food related items, I can use white spirit to remove the label and glue residue but with food related items there's only hot water and washing up liquid or some food safe cleaner and a lot of elbow grease.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,368 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

that I can’t find the wokism thread , but to 2 movies on tonight are Oceans 8 and Ghostbusters , and yes with all female casts. The originals were shyte so I’m not going to watch a remake

I went to bed an hour ago knackered and now its 2.06dm; I’m wide awake plus I’m hungry and I need to pee!!

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭lapua20grain

Got a plastic scraper for this type of thing, game changer no more residue it lifts them off perfectly.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭Archeron

There are three people around me on the bus all listening to different music on speaker on their phones. I've got Taylor swift, the eurythmics and some hard techno thingamebob.

Also one of these people is eating a bag of nuts and making noises that sounds like a parrot eating crab claws.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,752 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

Ghostbusters 1 and 2 were great, but of their time.... the special effects haven't aged well, but they were original, engaging and funny which the reboot and Afterlife were not. Afterlife was better than the reboot but was still a bit flat imo.

Same with the Indy franchise, should have wrapped up after Crusade.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

• Registered Users Posts: 30,186 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Supermarkets putting doors on all their fridges!

• Registered Users Posts: 33 PP Lee

My mutt is shedding hair like crazy and now my good hoody is full of white hair because I couldn’t resist giving him a cuddle this morning

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,004 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Ppl standing in front of the handle of the door on the fridge I want to get into.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

Advertisement