Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWF: Werewolf Wrestling Federation

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Interesting Emily also why the vote for me?

Literally because I had no clue who to pick. Nothing personal.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Was Holly/BJ/Cena a roled villager?

Role |Description |Alignment |Used on boards.ie WW? |If yes how often?
    Derp|Gains powers/abilities based on completed on thread tasks that make him seem like a bit of an eejit. |Good| yes |sometimes

• Registered Users Posts: 85,900 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Angus WW wrote: »
    holly was john sena- dueling village derp.

I seen no reason to withhold this role, as it may help village to know this.

Holly/BJ/Cena voted me for the lynch but could he have won power to block Jake's vote but why? Did he think most lynch votes would be for me and Gabriel, taking one from Gab would send me packing?

Also Angus have you an apprentice, is that whom will be given the chalice?

Holly/BJ/Cena voted me for the lynch but could he have won power to block Jake's vote but why? Did he think most lynch votes would be for me and Gabriel, taking one from Gab would send me packing?

Also Angus have you an apprentice, is that whom will be given the chalice?

I don't know what other people were thinking, i don't know if you think i can or if the questions were not directed at me.

I don't know what other people were thinking, i don't know if you think i can or if the questions were not directed at me.

Just more of my mumbling thoughts but have you as priest an apprentice, is that whom will be given the chalice?

• Advertisement

Just more of my mumbling thoughts but have you as priest an apprentice, is that whom will be given the chalice?

I'll regurgitate what i said earlier. " I won't be saying who i pass it to."

I'll regurgitate what i said earlier. " I won't be saying who i pass it to."

I don't want to know who so I just will take it you have an apprentice, whom will be given the chalice ;)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

As of now I will be voting Angus for next lynch. I believe this is a calculated ay to our priest if we have one or to get himself cleared as a wolf to be a "face"

Calculated play to out our priest *

Also what chalice can he pass you've already said you won't have powers after tomorrow??

• Advertisement

Desmond WW wrote: »
    What makes you think I'm a wolf out of curiousity, If you know wrestling I've already dropped massive hints at who my character is!

And easy out? I won a random question and granted two people calling each other out instead of leaving it random
    In before the stampede of people posting on the first day1wsocy.jpg
    *looks at the kendo stick in tigers hand*

seth-rollins-88.jpg

or

2576_Becky_Lynch_cut_by_L3wap.png

seth-rollins-88.jpg

or

2576_Becky_Lynch_cut_by_L3wap.png

No liz. Neither of em. And seth ain't a face!

As of now I will be voting Angus for next lynch. I believe this is a calculated ay to our priest if we have one or to get himself cleared as a wolf to be a "face"
    Calculated play to out our priest *

But no one has come out counter claiming

But no one has come out counter claiming

Why would a powerful village role come out day one?? You'd be insane to?

Like imagine if the priest(wolf) got a counter out, the wolves munch the counter claim, next day the seer outs themselves, hey guys I checked what Angus was, he was telling the truth, boom Angus and seer now cleared, also bg if you can save one of us tonight then bam waste of a bg save cos he using it on wolves, so bam you have two "confirmed" villagers that someone don't get ate the next day

Like imagine if the priest(wolf) got a counter out, the wolves munch the counter claim, next day the seer outs themselves, hey guys I checked what Angus was, he was telling the truth, boom Angus and seer now cleared, also bg if you can save one of us tonight then bam waste of a bg save cos he using it on wolves, so bam you have two "confirmed" villagers that someone don't get ate the next day

Also Angus said he wont have his powers after tomorrow so why would he have an apprentice to pass his non powers on to

So, in this hypothetical, i am wolf priest?
    Would I lie in the hypothetical? would the info I supplied so far be true or false?
    Why would a wolf priest want to give info to the village?
    God, we are only 6 words in.

Okay, got a counter out, who is countering? are one of the dead going to come back and say, hey no, i wasn't brock lesner, i was hulk hogan.
    The wolves munch the counter claim...... why are you going on.. next move is the village lynch me. end of story.

All the rest is incorrect babble. If i am counter claimed, both me and the counter claim are lynched one after the other. The seer doesn't say boo, the bg doesn't say boo.

Right so,
    this isn't adding up.
    like i said before, it ends with counter claim and lynch both claimers...
    but i read on, even though it didn't make sense.

so, wolf me, gets a counter claim, wolves munch the counter claim. next day.... the seer says angus was telling the truth? what is this about. did the seer peek wolf me and get a good result? how is this possible?

i'm not getting your boom & bams. they might sound great in your head, but they don't stack up as things that would actually happen.

Right so,
    this isn't adding up.
    like i said before, it ends with counter claim and lynch both claimers...
    but i read on, even though it didn't make sense.

so, wolf me, gets a counter claim, wolves munch the counter claim. next day.... the seer says angus was telling the truth? what is this about. did the seer peek wolf me and get a good result? how is this possible?

i'm not getting your boom & bams. they might sound great in your head, but they don't stack up as things that would actually happen.

Nope not a wolf priest. A wolf pretending to be a priest

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

tumblr_oxq7hmbCdM1vaosveo2_400.gifv

Flavor filled Werewolf Wrestling update on the way!

Heel Turn!

tumblr_mkzygvrmR81snfbr7o1_500.gif

Someone has switched sides and is no longer on the good team but is now playing for the wolves. This is obviously not good news for his former teammates in the village.
    JNtpctj.gif

The McMahons buy WCW!

9a33416f7f204f3ec49d5cd14703fcaad79fe2f6.gifv

So, the big bad wolf just bought the guys who performed the first wolf munch... hmm

Oh finally here comes that good news..... Gimmick change time!

Brian Pillman's got a Gun!

Bah Gawd Jerry, It;s "The Loose Cannon" Brian Pillman and he's got a pistol. What is he thinking ?!?

tumblr_mnu67vfji81rt73joo4_250.gif

I wonder who might be the he, he is referencing? Guess we will find out soon.

Another face of Foley

giphy.gif

Ms Foley's baby boy has made it long enough into his WW career that he has now changed his gimmick, he is now Dude Love!

There may now be lovers among our village and the Dude abides.

Scott Hall has gotten sober

SnLcAql.gif

After a stint in DDP's accountability crib the former "Razor Ramon" has put his demons behind him and now knows his role in life.

Our backstage reporter asked him if he had any comments upon returning to a Werewolf Wrestling Entertainment locker room and all he had to say was "hard work pays off, dreams come true, bad times don't last but bad guys do" before spitting a toothpick at them.

These wrestlers need time to adjust to their new roles but should they make it until after 10am, their new powers will be in play!

but wait there is more...see the next post

Nope not a wolf priest. A wolf pretending to be a priest

So, find the flaws in my story then. I have given priest results for the four dead. find the flaws. When you find the errors in my story, sure i'll vote with you to lynch me.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Dead is Dead?

EHCw5Gi.gif?noredirect

The Undertaker's urn has gone missing. He won't have his (Priest) powers this upcoming day!

An incident backstage

IdealisticEasyAmericancreamdraft-size_restricted.gif

Stone Cold Steve Austin (The Vig) will not be stunnering anyone this upcoming day!

A player has self destructed

anigif_enhanced-12775-1397069840-3.gif

The Ultimate Warrior (The BG) will not be protecting anyone this upcoming day!

Seer No Evil

giphy.gif

Paul Heyman's (The Seer's) ECW has gone bust and he is powerless as a result and will not be peeking anyone this upcoming day!

That's a lot of news for 2am.

That's a lot of news for 2am.

Too Much and not Good News :(

There is good news, Brian Pillman's got a Gun and Scott Hall has gotten sober, and foley is well, i dont know how that got into the good news section.

There is good news, Brian Pillman's got a Gun and Scott Hall has gotten sober, and foley is well, i dont know how that got into the good news section.

Razor / Scott is part of NWO unless departing, face turn

Pullman coming after SCSA or Vinny Mac?

The McMahons have a new heel turned wolf

I think a powerless village day :(

Razor / Scott is part of NWO unless departing, face turn

Pullman coming after SCSA or Vinny Mac?

The McMahons have a new heel turned wolf

I think a powerless village day :(

I know thats not true.
    I know i am passing my powers to another.
    Those powers will be used tomorrow, for village.

So, I KNOW it will not be a powerless village day.

I have the knowledge to know that you speculations are incorrect. So , there is more hope than you give credit for.

We're good. we are strong. The mcmahons and WCW, who we already new were teamed up should be worried.

i'm off now, see you tomorrow, if i'm still alive after the munch.
    i'm not the convert, but please speculate on who you would have turned if you had the choice.
    Who looked kinda safe or who was causing trouble for the wolves.

I know thats not true.
    I know i am passing my powers to another.
    Those powers will be used tomorrow, for village.

So, I KNOW it will not be a powerless village day.

I have the knowledge to know that you speculations are incorrect. So , there is more hope than you give credit for.

We're good. we are strong. The mcmahons and WCW, who we already new were teamed up should be worried.
    The Undertaker's urn has gone missing. He won't have his (Priest) powers this upcoming day!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Im going back to bed!

I wont understand any of that till morning/afternoon and could well be gone by then so I wont worry my little head with it!

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Haha jaysis, I wish I hadn't read the overnight goings on here. Christ

Advertisement