Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

More of a 'you can leave your hat on' type?? :pac::D

I've no real opinion on hats, but the spectacles are always a winner

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Sardonicat wrote: »
    I've no real opinion on hats, but the spectacles are always a winner
    ..553389.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 22,259 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Night all :) Tired auto here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭Shaka Hislop

Dogs have data privacy rights too! :)

Perse's ears are burning.....
    :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Perse's ears are burning.....
    :D

Your arse will be burning with the hiding she's going to give you for that!!

• Advertisement

Your arse will be burning with the hiding she's going to give you for that!!

I'll be going into hiding for a few weeks anyways ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

She'll hunt you down *popcorn time*

She'll hunt you down *popcorn time*

Nah, she's gonna do a runaway bride..won't have time for me :P

Wut.

I was reclining on my chaise longue. One bronzed leg resting on the other when my "gobhìte radar" stirred in to action. Then I take a look and discover that it's just Shaka. Nothing to see here.

:p

• Advertisement

Hope your night is going well Grem :)

It's going! :pac: You're up early *hugs*

Toilet call :D heading back to sleep for another few hours :)

Oh good, thought you had a long day to put in, night night :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,096 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

This popped up on my FB this morning.

553395.jpeg

This is my last day, homeward bound tomorrow :):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Night owl gal

Heading to cork today, to celebrate my grannys 101th birthday :D

Fine age! Celebrate well

Good to see you checking in :)

Mutt :) Oh he was a gorgeous puppy :) Enjoy yourself night owl :)

For you Grem :)

Kitchenside

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Deskside, home office, tipping away. Roadworks going on over the wall of the park.

Summer has now begun - and I dearly hope the coming weekend will reflect that after what has, so far, been a very lacklustre May in terms of weather.

Happy Tuesday all! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,756 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Summer has begun and the thunder rolls ...

Alternating between lovely warm sunshine and torrential rain with thunder here, currently the latter.

About to finish up a few bits for work and then break out the hoover and mop. Living the dream as always

Summer has begun and the thunder rolls ...

Alternating between lovely warm sunshine and torrential rain with thunder here, currently the latter.

About to finish up a few bits for work and then break out the hoover and mop. Living the dream as always

Did the Hoover and mop yesterday. Having a supremely lazy day today. I seem to be earning my Carer's Allowance on night shift lately and all the broken sleeps have caught up with me today.

Feckin HSE ransomware attack has resulted in Grumpy's outpatient appointment with the surgeon looking after his hernia has been cancelled. Will the thing ever be repaired!?

I'd say you're looking at up to 2 weeks of a delay...not a good time... Kerry patients yesterday & today couldn't travel to CUH for radium treatment

• Registered Users Posts: 16,756 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Oh sorry to hear that Sardi. I hope Grumpy's op get rescheduled soon.

Try to have a nap, broken sleep or a killer once it catches up with you.

I'd say you're looking at up to 2 weeks of a delay...not a good time... Kerry patients yesterday & today couldn't travel to CUH for radium treatment

It's an absolute scandal. Serious questions need to be asked and some serious accountability held for the IT systems, the back up protocol and security in the HSE. Is it true they are still running Windows 7 and XP? This is going to cost lives, I fear. I hope your work wifey is ok, Shaka.

Sardonicat wrote: »
    It's an absolute scandal. Serious questions need to be asked and some serious accountability held for the IT systems, the back up protocol and security in the HSE. Is it true they are still running Windows 7 and XP? This is going to cost lives, I fear. I hope your work wifey is ok, Shaka.

She's all finished her treatment, she's grand...we fell out big time 2 days ago...so mightn't be talking to her for quite a while :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,887 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Is it sad to be excited because I got my appointment for my vaccination?
    Crazy times we're in for sure :)

Not sad at all Mam. A few different friends of mine who got it have all said they didn't realise they were subconsciously waiting for it or at all worried until a sense of relief hit them afterwards. Which I thought was an interesting way of putting it. Hope you get called soon.

Couchside about to head to an appointment to get my eyebrows and nails done. I'm pretty excited about that :p

• Registered Users Posts: 12,140 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Mam of 4 wrote: »

Crazy times? Fooking bonkers times! I'm excited about being able to register for mine from tomorrow.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,140 ✭✭✭wildwillow

Mam of 4 wrote: »

It gives a great sense of freedon, with a little hint of caution.

Take it easy afterwards for a while.

Advertisement