Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭Phoenix32

Trying to sort a vaccine I should have had long ago so I can get the feck home. So homesick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭Shaka Hislop

Phoenix32 wrote: »
    Trying to sort a vaccine I should have had long ago so I can get the feck home. So homesick.

Hope they sort it soon for you Cleo, nothing worse than being at the mercy of the health services

• Registered Users Posts: 16,756 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Tell me why I don't like Mondays ...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,140 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Tell me why I don't like Mondays ...

Probably the same reason I hate Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. Saturday and Sunday. Same sh1te, different day. :D If the weather cooperated, maybe it wouldn't be so bad. I have a terrible feeling its gonna be a wet Summer and we might get a week or two of sun in September.:eek:

In other news........eh, I have none.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Trundling woo. Can ye feel the enthusiasm radiating from me?.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭thomil

Trundling woo. Can ye feel the enthusiasm radiating from me?.

*Checks Geiger Counter* Nope :P There's something else radiating in your vicinity though ;)

Tableside, about to help myself to some dinner. Anyone seen my motivation recently?

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

thomil wrote: »
    Anyone seen my motivation recently?

Probably in the same place mine is. Lost in the wilderness.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

*Checks Geiger Counter* Nope :P There's something else radiating in your vicinity though ;)

Tableside, about to help myself to some dinner. Anyone seen my motivation recently?

Whaaaaaaat is it?? What's near me eek! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭thomil

Whaaaaaaat is it?? What's near me eek! :eek:

No clue. Been near any nuclear power stations recently? Or helped yourself to some nukes? ;)

There's nothing following you though... apart from your dragons of course :pac:

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

*Checks Geiger Counter* Nope :P There's something else radiating in your vicinity though ;) *

* Some Geiger counters detect if people have been eating gorgonzola cheese and other class A food drugs

• Advertisement

0lddog wrote: »
    * Some Geiger counters detect if people have been eating gorgonzola cheese and other class A food drugs

Chocolate fudge cake??

Distracting myself playing with a new camera that arrived from Germany a few weeks back. It's a Canon and I've tried the full HD video with Cinematic filters. Looks great. But the photo feature despite a fixed lens is the dogs bollocks too! I'm trying to win the nerdy post award here because I've feck all else to report! Happy with the camera though.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,259 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Evening all :) Life is good :) Hope you are all having a great day :)

Chocolate fudge cake??

Have heard there is a guy down in Cork who Blogged that he tried it on a sachertorte and it worked.

So, who knows ( but probably yes )

Dang it Auto, another not Alfie attachment :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,259 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Dang it Auto, another not Alfie attachment :mad:

Mwah :D

Autosport wrote: »
    Mwah :D

Tease ! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,133 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

0lddog wrote: »
    Tease ! :(

Dogs have data privacy rights too! :)

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭votecounts

Evening all, couchside with a glass of OJ checking emails, the joys:)
    Hope everyone is ok, did many go the shops today?

Dogs have data privacy rights too! :)

Good Dog Paw Rrrrrrr

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,097 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Coffeehouse. Walk by. In-and-out. But for these few posts.

Anyone for tea?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,097 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Anyone for tea?
    Not now. Sipping coffee. But later. Slides over thermos towards Grim. :D Getting ready to hoof it to market. My turn to cook.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,887 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

votecounts wrote: »
    Evening all, couchside with a glass of OJ checking emails, the joys:)
    Hope everyone is ok, did many go the shops today?

Not me anyway VoteCounts, I'll only go when I need something, no rush here at all :)
    Forgot to say , hope you enjoyed the time with family , and the hugs !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,700 ✭✭✭4Ad

Anyone for tea?

Go on..Surprisingly I have chocolate biscuits..
    Just walk in, the door is open !!

4Ad wrote: »

OooooooooOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,133 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

4Ad wrote: »

Make yourself decent and put on a bath robe first :)

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 2,700 ✭✭✭4Ad

So that was that you looking in my window earlier !!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

No need for that kind of fuss on my behalf!

• Advertisement

Sardonicat wrote: »
    No need for that kind of fuss on my behalf!

More of a 'you can leave your hat on' type?? :pac::D

Advertisement