Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,887 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

The dog likes to get covered up with her blanket when she gets into her bed , which is fine during the day .. not so much at night , when you're in bed and she decides to get a drink .
    She will scratch the door until I go out and walk behind her until she gets back in so I can cover her up ..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭Shaka Hislop

Aren't you lucky you got in before the pins? :D

Imagine the post pandemic wherers meet up in your minds eye ... Auto with her flaming red hair, CJ with his excitement upon meeting Auto, Grem trundling in, Purple Mountain looking purple, G with his lawnmower, Mam with 436 kids, Shaka with a limp, Trigger with his happy dust, Seph with his slidey plates and cats, Duvet with her "landscaping", Perse with her frosty knickers, Bertie with his obscure quips, Fathom in the coffee house etc.

We won't get served anywhere! :(

Well you won't be coming if you're only 13 and a half !

• Registered Users Posts: 13,754 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Watching X+Y on BBC 1 .
    These late films on BBC the last couple of weeks have really struk a chord.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭votecounts

Night all, a tad merry here, may have a sore head in the morning:)
    Take care all.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Home to bed soon, le mans motogp later.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,483 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Off to bed, eyes burning. Have a happy Sunday everybuddy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,259 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Happy Sunday all :) Leg End reject and Limpy gimpy should get together :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭NewRed2

votecounts wrote: »
    Night all, a tad merry here, may have a sore head in the morning:)
    Take care all.

Ahhh yes I recall posting these kind of words many a time at 2am on a sunday morning myself mate :D
    Hope the head is ok. Lots of neurofen, junk food and TV and a nice shower is yer only man for that!

Might grab a few nice bottles of craft beer myself for the match later and then do a pizza after, could be worse :pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Afternoon all! :)

Beautiful day out these today - such a complete contrast from yesterday.

Plan to get into the Phoenix Park for a good long walk later and maybe lie in the sun listening to top tunes on my headphones.

Thunder showers here today :) Off on a road trip now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,140 ✭✭✭wildwillow

I wish the 5km limit was still in force. Got saturated cycling this morning. Would have been home if the limit was still in force.
    It's only rain I suppose, and I did have my hair cropped last week so at least it was easy to dry.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,132 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

And I wish I had paid more attention in Irish class. I'm trying to watch the hurling on TG4 and only picking up little phrases from the commentary.

To thine own self be true

And I wish I had paid more attention in Irish class. I'm trying to watch the hurling on TG4 and only picking up little phrases from the commentary.

Switch on the radio and turn the TV down perhaps

• Registered Users Posts: 13,132 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Switch on the radio and turn the TV down perhaps

I'll try that :)

To thine own self be true

Sun is shining :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Deskside with ham sammiches

Deskside with ham sammiches

Just about to make some smoked ham & cheese sammiches for my dinner !

Just about to make some smoked ham & cheese sammiches for my dinner !

Oh has to be smoked ham, had red onion, mayo and spinach in too.

Oh has to be smoked ham, had red onion, mayo and spinach in too.

Had the onion...no spinach... but did have a bag of King crisps ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,755 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Having a beer or 2 to finish off a lazy Sunday, even had a little nap earlier.

• Advertisement

I had one of those days i couldn't get out of bed so breakfast had to be deskside :o Shocking lazy of me..

Having a beer or 2 to finish off a lazy Sunday, even had a little nap earlier.

The perils of aging Leggy, find myself nodding off without warning when leafing through the Sunday papers. Those Brendan O'Connor columns must have narcoleptic qualities. Atoned with a hape of landscaping when the showers eased off, even teased the rothar out for a walk. Anyway, it was all a dress rehearsal for the main event: just cryogenically frozen an O'Hara's Red there, hope to reanimate it in an hour.

Morning all :) Happy Monday!!!

Workside

Also workside but the skedaddle is close...

You start work early Auto! :( I'm about to check work emails, I can barely contain the excitement.

You start work early Auto! :( I'm about to check work emails, I can barely contain the excitement.

I believe Grem was closer to knocking off than starting at that point :)

I believe Grem was closer to knocking off than starting at that point :)

Auto wasn't though! :p

Auto wasn't though! :p

I'm doting.. actually thought she said Grem :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Home office, deskside, plugging away...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭thomil

Deskside here, just finished "neutralising" my lunch. I really should learn to take it easy on the chilli...

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

Advertisement