Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

19th March '21 Gold Cup day

Options

Comments

Sackett 7/1 2.20 Fak. Good course form.

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭dmakc

Have Vanillier ew @22 next

• Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭Frozen Veg

sydthebeat wrote: »
    didnt see it, was he anyway close to winning?

Beaten just over a length.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Shanee.

Think Ngolo can outrun his odds at a price of 48 on machine

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Peintre Celebre

Can anyone backing Ngolo explain why they're backing him? Looks a woeful price

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭ThewhiteJesus

alaphillpe for me

The champion jockey without a ride at cheltenham all week and at fakenham today

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Vanillier by a mile.

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭howareyakid

Racing Post tipped him. Will done to anyone who backed!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Chesty08 wrote: »
    Couple I like at decent prices

1:55 Buildmeupbuttercup 25/1

13 of the last 17 winners of the 1:55 where ex flat horses. Plenty of places on offer so taken a punt on an ex flat horse trained by our man WPM and ridden by man of moment Dan Mullins

2:30 Vanillier 20/1

Vanillier, forgive his latest run as Cromwell’s horses weren’t going well at time. He has started to come into form so hopeful this lad can recapture form that see him beat off Stattler previous. Since then he beat Darren’s Hope by 6l who was recently finished 6l behind Black Tears who has since gone on to win the mares.

Decent form & open to improvement. 20s is a big price in a race that recently doesn’t have many fancy winners (double digit winners in 6 of last 7 runs).

3:40 Latenightpass 25/1

Latenightpass has course & distance form. Trainer has been successful here in the past with 2 winners. Has had 8 runners this year & 5 have placed. Latenightpass is 2 from 2 over Hunter chase & still unexposed really. He recently beat 149 rated The Worlds End which puts him well in there with market principles.

4:15 Zambella 28/1

Simply because I liked his 5l defeat to Annie Mc the last day who was well touted for this and was a market leading principle. That form puts him in the mix here

Get In there Vanillier!!!! 20s last night

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

The champion jockey without a ride at cheltenham all week and at fakenham today
    Has he ever won a grade 1 race? I am struggling to think of any.

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭hawkeyethenoo

I’d say that Albert Bartlett will go down as one of the worst of all time. no decent horses will come out of it and I’m including the winner in that even though he hosed up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭flasher0030

Jesus I love you guys. First bet this week. Genuinely know nothing about horseracing. Had a 10 minute look over this thread. And put a fiver on Vanillier and €5 each way on Oscar Elite. Put €3 on Pats Fancy, don't know where he came.

Lucky start.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Shanee.

Can anyone backing Ngolo explain why they're backing him? Looks a woeful price

Thought he would run a race at the price which he did untill they turned in and he got swallowed up. Traded 5 IR so was a nice trade if nothing else

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭PM me nudes

Has he ever won a grade 1 race? I am struggling to think of any.

Ascot Chase on Waiting Patiently

Have hated brian Hughes ever since he got beat on Attaglance at the festival seven years ago when he should have won

Unplaced in a claiming hurdle at Fakenham there earlier. What every jockey dreams of

Brian Hughes is a top jock, but I don't think it's at all unusual that he's not at Cheltenham.. Don't think he was there last year either.. The smattering of trainers he rides for just don't have that kind of ammunition... D McCain , Brian Ellison , Charlie Longsdon etc... The list goes on..

• Registered Users Posts: 675 ✭✭✭Lad GAGA

Big priced tips coming in this week has been unreal, well done to all, sounds like a lot of people are having a successful punting week so far :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭rolling boh

nat hunt really in the doldrums in england so many big stables with few if any contenders for the big races will cause serious inquest i would think .

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭ThewhiteJesus

hope Rachel will help me here again in the next on a plus

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

nat hunt really in the doldrums in england so many big stables with few if any contenders for the big races will cause serious inquest i would think .
    20 Irish winners so far, a record year already with still 4 races to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭dobman88

Been backing AL BOUM PHOTO for weeks at this stage. Rachael has me spooked with the form she is in but I'm sticking with ABP. My 2nd biggest bet ever so will be the icing on an already great week if he wins.

On A Plus Tard but couldn't resist a nibble of Royale Pagaille.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,023 ✭✭✭✭Joe_ Public

Yeah, think so. And the money some of those english yards fork out on point to pointers and young novices here, and they dont even get the best. The irish making up for the grim years of the 80s and early 90s!

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭hawkeyethenoo

has mick fitz ever tipped anything that isn’t fav?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,576 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Mick fitz - fav has a chance in every race ! Lol some tipping

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭howareyakid

Is the PP stream not working for anyone else?!

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭laguacamaya

Native River ew, but will be roaring Rachel on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,817 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Kemboy EW
    fr me

Advertisement