Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rugby World Cup Tickets on sale on the 15th

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭adelcrowsmel

smokybacon wrote: »
    Are there any Lyons left?

A few left...say they are in and of peoples baskets so it just depends...

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,010 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Local_Chap wrote: »
    Keep at it, I just got three category 2 follow your team tickets. Have been flicking between them and the Saint-Denis pack for the last half hour and most times it was saying unavailable or getting an error when selecting

Was just about to give up, don't give me falst hope! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Bluwave

At this stage I'm confident that I have a better chance of going to the World Cup in France as a player than a spectator

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,010 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

I'm not even seeing cat2/3 pop up now, is it over?

• Registered Users Posts: 19 anonymous08

queuing for 3.5 hrs. 58%on one device on Q2 and 42% on the other on Q2. selected St denis for one and Irish pack for the other progress incrementing at almost identical speed on both.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 iconicon

category 1 and 2 available now for saint denis

iconicon wrote: »
    category 1 and 2 available now for saint denis

Are they there when you try put them in your basket though, I've had it with both options but when you add they say error, nothing is in your cart

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭mitresize5

theyre not when you try andf buy them though

• Registered Users Posts: 14,603 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

It only works because there is no queue now....anyone can get straight in.....

There is still a queue .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭adelcrowsmel

There is still a queue .

I can go in straight away now with any link....no queue...presumed it was the same for everyone.

• Advertisement

Game over folks, on twitter no Irish team packs left

queue on the phone is showing 9%

they cant even let people down properly

Only for that link above I'd be refreshing for the next few hours

mitresize5 wrote: »
    Straight in but all gone.

Out of curiosity where did you get that. Could be useful for the 6th of April sale

I just copied it out of the address bar when I got through about half an hour ago.
    It looks like the token gives you acccess.
    I tried it on different machines here and it obviously works for different Ip's too.

First one in on the 6th share it out ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭Scythica

Bought 2 packs Cat B for St Denis and Marseille!

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭tall chapy

OMG - I could have used that link instead of that insane queue arrrgh. no wonder nothing is left:mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭jorry

Scored x4 Saint Denis Cat 2 tickets thanks to MisterAnarchy. Had to keep refreshing between team and city choices. Thanks for advice guys. Incidentally I am still at 76% on the second phase queue.

Good evening.

tall chapy wrote: »
    OMG - I could have used that link instead of that insane queue arrrgh. no wonder nothing is left:mad::mad:

Well I had no luck myself .
    I got through onto the site pretty quickly but when I entered the site I got booted back into the queue.
    Happened me about 10 times.

Tried again later and got Error 500 but fiddled around with the back button and got in using that link.
    It still seems to be working so its not one use only.

In a properly designed system that token embedded in the URL will expire over the next 48 hours.

Therefore I fully expect it to be valid on the 6th ðŸ˜ðŸ˜

What I am thinking though...

If a few people get together ...

Make a deal that if you get on, secure your tickets then go back to your home page and save your URL. Then share that here.

If we could get an agreement then you've increased your chances by a factor of X.

FYI ... this token is generated by an Identity Server and is for allowing access to a system.

It's not tied to your account if people are worried about that.

It's a disposable token that if you log onto tomorrow you'll be given a new one

Just a thought

• Advertisement

I had some st denis packages choose them when I added to cart an error kept coming up constantly.

Im at 80% what do you think my chances ...lol

mitresize5 wrote: »
    What I am thinking though...

If a few people get together ...

Make a deal that if you get on, secure your tickets then go back to your home page and save your URL. Then share that here.

If we could get an agreement then you've increased your chances by a factor of X.

FYI ... this token is generated by an Identity Server and is for allowing access to a system.

It's not tied to your account if people are worried about that.

It's a disposable token that if you log onto tomorrow you'll be given a new one

Just a thought

I actually went though my history folder and found some tokens from Monday and they still work too. ;)
    Why didnt I think of this earlier.

4 hours and 44 minutes later I get access and everything is gone....surprise, surprise -useless Two Circles and @France2023 should hold their heads in shame a fiasco.

I actually went though my history folder and found some tokens from Monday and they still work too. ;)
    Why didnt I think of this earlier.

I'm going to go in every day and save them. If the only close the site for maintenance a few hours before then this could actually work!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,047 ✭✭✭Bazzo

Did a most/a lot get sorted yesterday? My sister was in the queue from 5pm on the nose and didn't get in til after 9 and everything was gone by that time.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Louis Friend

Bazzo wrote: »
    Did a most/a lot get sorted yesterday? My sister was in the queue from 5pm on the nose and didn't get in til after 9 and everything was gone by that time.

From what I’ve seen here and from what I’ve heard from friends and colleagues, very few people got sorted.

I was successful at 5.45. The things I noticed:

- The queue on my iPhone moved way faster than the one on my iPad or my laptop; the website didn’t seem to like Chrome at all

- I started queuing at 4.50pm

- I used that ‘attente1’ link posted here during the week

- Once in, I found the website fine, but I was terrified of making a mistake

- It would have been easy to miss the Quarter Final upgrade option

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭MikeCork2009

From what I’ve seen here and from what I’ve heard from friends and colleagues, very few people got sorted.

I was successful at 5.45. The things I noticed:

- The queue on my iPhone moved way faster than the one on my iPad or my laptop; the website didn’t seem to like Chrome at all

- I started queuing at 4.50pm

- I used that ‘attente1’ link posted here during the week

- Once in, I found the website fine, but I was terrified of making a mistake

- It would have been easy to miss the Quarter Final upgrade option

I did the exact same except I started queuing at 4.45. Got to 100% at about 6.00. Went to log in and then got sent back to queue again. That took 2+ hours and by time I got in again everything was gone. I didn't use my phone though, just my PC. Very unhappy with the whole set up. Seemed a proper shambles and hit or miss whether you got sorted or not regardless of when you started queuing.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Mr chips 55

Again it seemed like there were just quite a few problems with the queues and being booted to the back of the line for no reason two thirds of the time.

Managed to get the Saint Denis city pack at cheapest category.

Can definitely recommend being in early, and using at minimum a dozen different browsers/devices. You only need one to get through properly, but there are just too many problems otherwise. I assume many of the people who are finding it difficult are going in with just the one queue.

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭Douglas Eegit

Again it seemed like there were just quite a few problems with the queues and being booted to the back of the line for no reason two thirds of the time.

Managed to get the Saint Denis city pack at cheapest category.

Can definitely recommend being in early, and using at minimum a dozen different browsers/devices. You only need one to get through properly, but there are just too many problems otherwise. I assume many of the people who are finding it difficult are going in with just the one queue.

Unfortunately not. If you read back you'll see people have multiple devices on the go.
    But I get what you're saying, of course the greater number of devices/browsers the greater chance you have.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 anonymous08

What time did the site come out of maintenance yesterday. I logged on at about 4.55 and it was already queuing.didn’t get in till 9.45.

Advertisement