Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rugby World Cup Tickets on sale on the 15th

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭collie0708

Is anyone having any joy getting past the queuing screen recently thinking it may be time to give up

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭jorry

Does the second queue relate to when you select the tickets?

No not in my case, at 26% in second queue and no opportunity yet to make ticket selections.

Just ranting to myself in frustration - Buffoons ! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭kildarecommuter

Dumped out at 99% after 2hrs ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 3,546 ✭✭✭Hoboo

Seems like for every decision you make you get put in a queue!!

Did you not get sorted on Monday :D

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭mitresize5

collie0708 wrote: »
    Is anyone having any joy getting past the queuing screen recently thinking it may be time to give up

Same situation here. Highest I got was 40 something percent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭RunningFlyer

Got it again after dumped out first time at 100%, but second time took about 1hr 40mins for Q. Reserved Follow Ireland CAT3 with QF.

Only CAT3 and CAT2 left for Follow Ireland.

Paris pack CAT3, CAT2 & CAT1.

EDIT to add: If you get in, keep checking though as tickets are released from CARTs etc. When I checked first there were no CAT3 for Paris and then they appeared again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭adelcrowsmel

Hoboo wrote: »
    Did you not get sorted on Monday :D

Kinda...didn't get what we wanted...wanted team packs with qf but had to go with city packs...but glad we got something!

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Private Joker

entered the website after 2 hours of waiting. now back in another queue.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭wolfyboy555

Got in on phone. Cat 2 only thing left for Ireland pack.

Edit - seems to be all gone now

• Registered Users Posts: 6 dragonlilly

Got to 100% then booted out :-(

• Advertisement

Got it again after dumped out first time at 100%, but second time took about 1hr 40mins for Q. Reserved Follow Ireland CAT3 with QF.

EDIT to add: If you get in, keep checking though as tickets are released from CARTs etc. When I checked first there were no CAT3 for Paris and then they appeared again.

That gives some hope

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Private Joker

Got in on phone. Cat 2 only thing left for Ireland pack

How much is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭ARCD

Been queuing since 4:50, got to 53% in the queue for the Ireland pack and my internet connection died! Back to the start I go

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Thrashssacre

The second queue is taking an age.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,072 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Got to 100, next screen and the 500 error, nightmare. Other laptop at 70, if that bombs I’m done. Pain in the hoop.

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭RunningFlyer

Keep checking. CAT3 showing available for Ireland now as I type.

If you get in, add a pack straight away to CART if you see one. That will then lock it in for 20mins if you need to think about price etc, and keep checking back if any others come available.

Got in on phone. Cat 2 only thing left for Ireland pack.

Edit - seems to be all gone now

Hope Wolfyboy is wrong !!! :(

Lots now on twitter saying all irish follow my team packs are gone...don't know about city packs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭wolfyboy555

Yes it seems they come up if you refresh although any time I add to basket I get an error message

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,072 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Every time I add to cart it says error

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭kuang1

Got in.
    Bought 6 Cat 3 packs for team Ireland plus the QF option: €2,730

Hereś a tip for ye, but might only be useful to a few.

I had my daughter fire up her laptop a couple of hours ago to get another device on the chase.

Once I realised the second queue was a thing, (this was happening on my laptop) I entered the URL that was for that into a new tab on my daughterś laptop. At that stage, the original tab opened on her computer was at 86%. So when I typed in the URL for Irish team tickets, that immediately started at 86%!!

So I skipped the Irish team queue by piggybacking onto a device that was registering in the first queue. Hope this makes sense.
    And of course is only useful if youe got a second device in the original queue at a high %.

Hereś the URL for the Ireland team queue:

https://attente1.rugbyworldcup.com/?destination=%2Fen%2Ffollow_my_team_ireland

Good luck!

I must have really pissed someone off

3 devices on the go (started with 4) and never got beyond 40% on the goal posts progress bar on any of them

Can you all stop putting the cat 2 in your basket :/

• Registered Users Posts: 14,675 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

kuang1 wrote: »
    Got in.
    Bought 6 Cat 3 packs for team Ireland plus the QF option: €2,730

Hereś a tip for ye, but might only be useful to a few.

I had my daughter fire up her laptop a couple of hours ago to get another device on the chase.

Once I realised the second queue was a thing, (this was happening on my laptop) I entered the URL that was for that into a new tab on my daughterś laptop. At that stage, the original tab opened on her computer was at 86%. So when I typed in the URL for Irish team tickets, that immediately started at 86%!!

So I skipped the Irish team queue by piggybacking onto a device that was registering in the first queue. Hope this makes sense.
    And of course is only useful if youe got a second device in the original queue at a high %.

Hereś the URL for the Ireland team queue:

https://attente1.rugbyworldcup.com/?destination=%2Fen%2Ffollow_my_team_ireland

Good luck!

There is no second queue,its the same one, you will have the exact same percentage progress if you enter either of the two urls you used.
    The queue is to limit the amount of traffic to the website.

I tried entering the team url and city urls hours ago whenI was in the queue but I got booted out when I clicked enter site and the queue restarted at 0%.
    Happened me 8 or 9 times.
    The website is just rubbish.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,354 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

kuang1 wrote: »

Fair play, but that that works is ... well I was going to say farcical, but we're long past that point at this stage.

The way the Cat 2/3 keep popping up is like when Ticketmaster does it for match’s, torture.

Im in at last but yep all team packs gone...some Paris left if anyone is looking

Gallows humour now ! F*ck

• Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭kuang1

Chose to pay the €3 "blocking fee" too even though I wasn't quite sure what I was at.

Turns out to be a total godsend. AIB wouldn't authorise the payment despite my account having the funds.
    And discovered that their card customer service now only man the phones from Monday to Friday 9-5.

Would've had tickets in the basket with no method of payment.

Blocking fee means tickets are reserved for me and I have 48 hours to pay. Phew!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

Finally got all the way in and managed to get a Cat 2 paris city package. Would have preferred cheaper but just took it as looking as a bday present to me old man. Better seats for him then.

What an awful process though. Initially got to 97% on phone, just paused for 5 mins, then went to the enter website ticker, clicked and then back to queue at 0% then I pad crashed when at 70%. Torturous last two hours waiting for queue to pass

Advertisement