Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rugby World Cup Tickets on sale on the 15th

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,006 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

If anyone gets in and gets their tickets can they share the URL, it worked last batch when someone posted it.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Mr chips 55

pc7 wrote: »
    I am actually dreading it, putting a timer on it, if it looks like last time out, just will do a few packages with one of the providers.

Make sure you are in time when the queue/pre-queue begins, have enough devices on the go, and be ready to pounce whenever the randomness of the queue percentage (or "--") decides to let you in then you'll be fine. GL

If anyone gets in and gets their tickets can they share the URL, it worked last batch when someone posted it.

Yes this! ^^^ I will do the same. Have a bunch of tokens from last time to try just in case it works.

Also, if someone does share a link make sure to open it in an incognito tab in a browser that you don't currently have an incognito tab running, just to make sure that it stays fully independent to your other queue.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,006 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Make sure you are in time when the queue/pre-queue begins, have enough devices on the go, and be ready to pounce whenever the randomness of the queue percentage (or "--") decides to let you in then you'll be fine. GL

yeah did that last time, its just the luck on the day! have 3 laptops ready on different networks

• Registered Users Posts: 18,923 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

I am actually dreading it, putting a timer on it, if it looks like last time out, just will do a few packages with one of the providers.

You'd be mental to get any of those packages.

There will be plenty of tickets available next year. You'll get sorted.

• Advertisement

Agree but if you plan on attending anyway it is nice to know you have the Follow Your Team Ireland secured, especially at one that suits your budget.

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭mitresize5

not so straight forward if you want to bring the wife and kids

I'll know I'll be going but I wouldnt like to be trying to sneak out the back door the morning before the SA match

... just going to the shop, I'll be back later :):)

Agree but if you plan on attending anyway it is nice to know you have the Follow Your Team Ireland secured, especially at one that suits your budget.

But if you're attending anyway, then it wouldn't matter if you can get a FMT pack surely? :P

There's gonna be loads of tickets in all cats available or all games next year.

If there are budgetary concerns, I can't imagine that those ticket packs are for you. They're scandalously priced.
    mitresize5 wrote: »
    not so straight forward if you want to bring the wife and kids

I'll know I'll be going but I wouldnt like to be trying to sneak out the back door the morning before the SA match

... just going to the shop, I'll be back later :):)

I'm sure you can work something out 2 and a half years out from the tournament.

Ah its just handy knowing its sorted, can work out the plans then for flights/hotels etc. how long, how many to go too etc. Anyhoo, Godspeed Boardsies!

But if you're attending anyway, then it wouldn't matter if you can get a FMT pack surely? :P

There's gonna be loads of tickets in all cats available or all games next year.

If there are budgetary concerns, I can't imagine that those ticket packs are for you. They're scandalously priced.

I'm sure you can work something out 2 and a half years out from the tournament.

Id like to be like you Bonnie, an answer for everything. Great lad

• Advertisement

Ah its just handy knowing its sorted, can work out the plans then for flights/hotels etc. how long, how many to go too etc. Anyhoo, Godspeed Boardsies!

Absolutely. But I just assume I'm going and work it all out in the lead up should you fail to be successful in these queues.

The hardest part for any tournament is accom I find. Tickets ALWAYS crop up.

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭CONSI

ah error messages already, gotta love this site

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭tall chapy

Great start error 503

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭wolfyboy555

in queue at 0%

• Registered Users Posts: 17 iconicon

in queue but no %

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

in queue at 0%

Same!

Getting a queue error on a different device though

mitresize5 wrote: »
    Id like to be like you Bonnie, an answer for everything. Great lad

If you were like me you wouldn't be sneaking out to Paris to see Ireland in a World Cup though.

It boggles the mind how some people operate when it comes to ticket sales for the likes of the RWC.

But you do you boo.

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Private Joker

haven't moved off 0% yet

gone to 5% on one device

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭tall chapy

At percentage will the first person be kicked out, back to the start....last time I think I was between 50-60%

• Advertisement

you would hope that they had that **** sorted out for the 3rd attempt

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭collie0708

At 2% at the minute looks like a long wait ahead

2% on phone, 4% on laptop

14%

• Registered Users Posts: 32 hysenberg

got the missed my turn message.. really hoping it was a glitch as i couldn't have looked away more than 2-3 minutes

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Rigor Mortis

24%

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭wolfyboy555

seems to be moving much quicker than the last day

moving quicker and then find out nothing left - 12% now

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭collie0708

Does anyone know if we actually get through can you buy multiple packages?

• Advertisement

28%

Advertisement