Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Raw Superthread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,773 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

great ending segment and really gets you excited for what happens next. The Rock will bleed for real me thinks

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Patrick Mahomes

Cody is Rocky and The Rock is Ivan Drago.

Regards,

P.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,651 ✭✭✭El Gato De Negocios

Is the more pg 13 content a precursor for what's to come once they move to Netflix? Without the shackles of network television they can essentially do what they want on that so are we seeing the beginning of a new attitude era?

Regardless, it's compelling viewing, something that WWE hasn't been for me for over 15 years and I'm fully invested in multiple Mania matches.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,733 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Segment involving CM Punk, Seth Rollins & Drew McIntyre from last nights #WWERAW had the peak viewership with 2,200,000 viewers.

The segment saw 500,000 extra viewers tune in from the previous segment(s)

nice little spike in viewers for CM Punk.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,733 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

don’t think it was mentioned but the reason why the raw stage looked as small this week as it did as they fitted more seats in as demand was so high.

Personally I thought the smaller stage looked better. Made the entrances stand out more.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,045 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I think I read it ran over, that segment, longer than intended, they must have been having too much fun on the mics

well worth every second of a run over it was too much fun. So entertaining.

Speaking of entertaining poor Ricochet and JD got completely overlooked despite having an hell of a match. JD’s sell of the destroyer was amazing and the finish was great.

I really hope in this post Vince world ricochet gets a proper push.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Despite their best efforts as well, Becky's getting booed at Mania over Rhea, crowd were massively pro Mami again.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,104 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I think they'll allow the crowd to dictate that match. If they boo Becky, they'll go from there and have Becky be a heel.

But I think Becky should win.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Triple H has been tweeting about tonight.

Another red hot Raw. The show started with the crowd chanting Rocky to ending the show with chants of Rocky Sucks in Brooklyn.

Like it or not this road to WM was vastly improved because of the Rock.

Massive takes away from Roman/Cody 2 tho.

We are in the endgame now.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,411 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I wonder if this heel run will make Rock realize it's ok to play the villain sometimes. I love his movies in general, but he's been playing the same babyface in every movie he does, and it would be great to see him actually commit to being a villain for once.

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭The Moist Buddha

Did Cole say both tag titles will be hanging separately so two team winners? I just hope Truth remembers it is a ladder tag match 😁 Cody is the man he is so over even more now

Yes Cole specifically mentioned the match doesn't end until BOTH set of titles are retrieved, hopefully this means separate tag titles for each brand.

For once they actually have more than 2 tag teams on both brands.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭ThePott

Yeah sounds like an easy way of breaking up the titles.

That beatdown at the end was awesome and the brief moment where Cody was on top was great, crowd went nuts. Can't believe in 2024 the Rock is bumping on Raw haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,796 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

So is the main event still going on since Solo or Rollins didn't get the pin.

Tegan teaming with the women that were beating her up not long ago. At least she's away from Nattie for now.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,104 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

The shot of Rollins' entrance was brilliant. All the years of Kevin Dunn and his copy paste shíte when they could've been doing cool stuff like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,453 ✭✭✭sioda

Loved the entrance it was excellent. Between that and the all the way from the other side of the arena shot of Rocks entrance which was brilliant as well

• Advertisement

I'd was shocked with Solo spoke, I don't know what I was expecting, I think the Haribo ad 🙈😊

Isn't it absolutely night and day. And it's so simple too instead of 50 million camera cuts.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭Cotts72

Tonight's Raw could be one of the biggest in years! I wonder will we get a tribal twist with reigns ousted. With rumours of Jacob Fatu signed and in Philly along with tama Tonga in the wings they could setup a new bloodline with solo

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

I think we're gonna get a new title belt tonight too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭Cotts72

Yesh Cody is pushing for the winged title

• Registered Users Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭ThePott

A new title would be great, would feel like a true fresh start and also allow the Gold universal title being associated with Roman's reign.

Heard people suggest Rock kicking Roman out of the Bloodline and making his own Bloodline with Fatu and Tama Tonga, which I would love and would feel like a big deal, and give Roman a new story BUT the Rock would have to be around a bit more to make it work.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,411 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I’m keeping expectations low for tonight. The last few Raw After Manias have been quite dull and underwhelming. I’d love them to go back to the debut and surprise fest tho.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,773 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Trips kicks off Raw in the new era

Not sure what shocks and suprises are in store. Brock returning maybe heel turn for Rollins or Orton, The breakup of Judgement Day

Advertisement