Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Raw Superthread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,428 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I'm enjoying Drew and Punk despite both injured

Dom now Dirty Sanchez 😆

With DIY and Candice and Indi gone to SD, I was wondering if Dexter Lumis is still in WWE?

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Patrick Mahomes

I had no idea who the side kick of Logan Paul was then I googled him only to find out he is a racist and misogynist so no real surprise there then that he is a prodigy of the Paul brothers.

Regards,

P.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Did Andrade get drafted? Suppose makes sense if Charlotte is staying on smackdown

• Registered Users Posts: 37,935 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

I'm guessing the draft won't come into effect til next week's Raw ?

The show in Lyon this weekend will hardly be the start

5 Irish wrestlers now on the WWE flagship show that is pretty amazing really.

Regards,

P.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Cotts72

Heres hoping Dijak fares better 2nd time round on the RAW roster

• Registered Users Posts: 3,067 ✭✭✭ThePott

Much stronger Draft. Delighted for Lyra.

Punk/Drew had some great segments.

Getting Patrick Mahomes (not the one who posts here 🤣) is such a flex and having him be heel in KC was so odd. JD getting battered was gas, even though I'm sure it was make-up.

IC picture is shaping up nicely. Glad they've split up LWO and LDF and Damage Control on Mondays along with the recent draftees mean the women's division looks seriously promising on Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,863 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Going by the reactions, it seems the NXT ones weren't told in advance. Lyra and Blair seemed genuinely shocked.

Was that Dom and Liv coming out separately from the same room during Jey's interview after the Gunther match?

So Logan Paul just brings random friends now? Appearing on the show with him and causing distractions is one thing, but having one reading out the draft picks? What kind of contract did he sign? then seems they have to up the Prime advertising on any episode he's on, going by the stuff beside commentary.

Logan Paul is now longest reigning champion in WWE currently

• Registered Users Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭sioda

That's a horrific stat. I just want to see his face squished into the mat so much. His heel persona is working well 😂

• Advertisement

2024 WWE King of the Ring first round matches for Raw:

- Drew McIntyre vs. Finn Balor

- Kofi Kingston vs. Rey Mysterio

- Ricochet vs. Ilja Dragunov

- GUNTHER vs. Sheamus

• Registered Users Posts: 3,171 ✭✭✭Ridley

Seems like Gunther's the shoe-in, but a Dragon King would have more mileage.

Wish the King and Queen of Cheese PPV had the semi-finals as well at least. Apart from the name of the show, having to beat multiple opponents one on one in the same night distinguishes the KotR from just another tournament, especially when tournaments are a regular occurrence now. *cough*WWE Bus That Couldn't Slow Down*cough*

2024 WWE Queen of the Ring first round matches for Raw:

- Zoey Stark vs. Ivy Nile

- Shayna Baszler vs. Zelina Vega

- Lyra Valkyria vs. Asuka

- IYO SKY vs. Natalya

• Registered Users Posts: 9,708 ✭✭✭hynesie08

I thought drew was hurt?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

He is but he’s working through his injury. Reports of him taking time off were wrong.

Story’s were correct Drew pulled from the King of the Ring and will be out for the foreseeable future

Regards,

P.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,383 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Yeah no way WWE were taking the chance with Drew, It would be a disaster for them and horrible for him if he missed out on the event in Scotland next month.

Imagine if Punk's takes Drew spot for KOTR, is Punk ring cleared?

I assume Summerslam is the plan for Drew vs. Punk depending on injury, what injury has Drew exactly?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,117 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,150 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Sami/Bronson/Gable will be a banger for the IC title. Thought Bron might get added as well when they left him off KOTR. Maybe he's being saved for Priests next opponent. Liv and Becky, meh it's been done before. Feel Liv needs the win more than Becky though at this point but can't see it in Saudi land.

It's a shame Gunther/Ilja will likely meet in the semis on Raw because it would be a brilliant match to announce Dragunov as a contender on a PLE. Interested to see who will be the Smackdown entrants will be.

I thought good Raw "debuts" for Ilja and Lyra and Gunther vs. Sheamus never disappoints

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,150 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Yeah Ilja stood out but then again he had Ricochet as a dance partner so that was always likely. Lyra needs to come up with a proper finisher that's my only negative on her debut.

Dunno. Don't personally think there were any tbh. Both Ilja/Ricochet and Sheamus/Gunther were bangers but in the latter's case I preferred their Clash at the Castle.

What did Dave give star wise to the three way at CATC last year?

All 5 Irish stars featuring on RAW, a great time for the Irish in WWE

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

No chance. Not 5 star matches by any standard. 3.5/4 range.

Zelina Vega has been pulled from the Queen of the Ring tournament due to injury and Maxxine Dupri will replace Vega in a first round match against Shayna Baszler

Drew on fire on the mic, clearly enjoying this run but Damien Priest talked facts to him, one of Damien's better mic work

• Advertisement

A good win and crowd reaction for Lyra

Post edited by JP Liz V1 on

Advertisement