Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DGW 26 Match Day thread - the biggun'

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭JPA

stephenl15 wrote: »
    I hate Martinez

I don't know what logic results in not having him. He is a machine.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,213 ✭✭✭Widdensushi

Hadn't looked all day but got got a surprise when I logged on and saw 31 points, forgot I played bench boost so the majority coming from martinez and Johnstone.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

33 (-8) from 8 with a possible 21 to go.

Leeds BB fail but I had Martinez and Konsa to take the sting off it a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,354 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

14,000 of them are from new teams who are trying to have the top score on the first day - Probably

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭claw

29 from 5 which includes 0 from Cancelo on wildcard. 19 left including captain who has to play twice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭AdpRo

25 weeks too late but finally I can enjoy Martinez points!! 19 and counting from my 2 keepers on BB, have to be happy with that. 14 from the BB so far with 3 to play, 2 Leeds lads a disappointment but hopefully Lowton and Johnstone can bag some clean sheets, another Lowton goal is probably asking too much!!

Rikand wrote: »
    14,000 of them are from new teams who are trying to have the top score on the first day - Probably

Ah I wouldn't say they are all new teams. Emi now has legendary status in the game which will draw a lot of people to captain him especially in a favourable DGW.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,489 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

31 (-8) with 19 to go.

It's gonna end up being a BB fail, unless Watkins can get a couple returns again in his next game. 3 blanks, mainly Leeds.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,109 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

ElTel wrote: »
    Emi has a groin issue according to Smith.

Hopefully its nothing major.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,670 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Great to finally own Martinez, got him in as part of a hit for BB and he's paid back most of it already

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Is anyone playing Fanteam? In the top 1k there now, might have to focus on that for a while!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,086 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Targett lucky to be still on the pitch at this stage

Same for Klich shortly beforehand also though

Almiron hits the post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Lundstram

2 bps for Martinez in the end, they found two extra for El G and he wasn't even on the pitch for the closing stages. Pretty sure they missed another save from Martinez too! Annoying.

Lundstram wrote: »
    2 bps for Martinez in the end, they found two extra for El G and he wasn't even on the pitch for the closing stages. Pretty sure they missed another save from Martinez too! Annoying.

4 saves is the same as 3 saves in terms of points though.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,430 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Wouldn't the save count towards his bonus point score though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Lundstram

I meant in relation to the bp score, was level when he made that save but wasn't recorded. No idea where the extra two for El G came from either.

ASM goal ruled out for offside.

Neto should have scored.

Lascelles (Fraser)

• Advertisement

Neves (Neto)

Dubravka makes an incredible save in stoppage time to stop a Silva header.

Would have been another Neto assist.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,608 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

34 from 5. Can’t complain

• Registered Users Posts: 17,770 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

keane2097 wrote: »
    Your point is stupid is what everyone else is saying.

I regret this post.

@Scorpion Sting, I apologise. I'm trying to avoid being shitty and/or negative on the internet, but even if I wasn't it was a shit post and there was no need for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,779 ✭✭✭Benimar

Martinez got 3 bonus.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Would you be happy with using bench boost and you got 16 points from 3x2 Leeds and 10 from Johnstone. Debate in what's app one the lads not happy. I'd take it

keane2097 wrote: »
    I regret this post.

@Scorpion Sting, I apologise. I'm trying to avoid being shitty and/or negative on the internet, but even if I wasn't it was a shit post and there was no need for it.

No worries man. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

but1er wrote: »
    Would you be happy with using bench boost and you got 16 points from 3x2 Leeds and 10 from Johnstone. Debate in what's app one the lads not happy. I'd take it

Ye I think its acceptable once all your other 11 players end up playing

• Registered Users Posts: 33,086 ✭✭✭✭CSF

but1er wrote: »

It’s around the under/over of what’s a decent score. The extra points that Johnstone should get against Everton will make it an above average score.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Someone said earlier in the season that it's real time and a few games this season certain well-owned players' BPS didn't change post match even though they had the winning goal.

Yeah looks like the bps were unchanged after all.

Real time and fpl just doesn't sound right. Good to see it actually works :)

Advertisement