Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DGW 26 Match Day thread - the biggun'

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Ye I think its acceptable once all your other 11 players end up playing

The moany fu*ker has 52 points, Mahrez stones kdb (captain) and the bench boost..

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

33 (-8) from 8 with a possible 21 to go.

Leeds BB fail but I had Martinez and Konsa to take the sting off it a bit.

This is now 35 (-8) after the nice surprise of seeing the extra bonus for Martinez and Konsa just sneaking in with 1 bp.

Really happy with that, every little helps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Lundstram

Benimar wrote: »
    Martinez got 3 bonus.

You’re all welcome. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

34(-4) from 8 includijg cancelo with potentially 21 to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,085 ✭✭✭✭CSF

37 (-8) from 5. Hard to know where my season would be without Emi and the 2 Man City CBs.

Somehow Stones has the exact same amount of points as the underlying stats monster Cancelo despite starting less than 3 games.

The whole risk with Cancelo over the other 2 (the reason I went for the CBS) was that he might start less games, so I do feel a bit lucky about it that Cancelo hasn’t even been more prolific in his starts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

CSF wrote: »
    37 (-8) from 5. Hard to know where my season would be without Emi and the 2 Man City CBs.

Somehow Stones has the exact same amount of points as the underlying stats monster Cancelo despite starting less than 3 games.

The whole risk with Cancelo over the other 2 (the reason I went for the CBS) was that he might start less games, so I do feel a bit lucky about it that Cancelo hasn’t even been more prolific in his starts.

For those of us that started Cancelo, but have a DGW player on the bench who hasn't played yet, I wonder would we prefer him not to play the second game.

Ace2007 wrote: »
    For those of us that started Cancelo, but have a DGW player on the bench who hasn't played yet, I wonder would we prefer him not to play the second game.

Depends who the DGW player is really. I’d say City have a higher than 50% chance of a cleanie and Cancelo always does enough to have a chance of an attacking return whenever he plays. 3 returns from 19 games is a genuine blessing for those who went without. His stats suggest he should get one every 3/4 games.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,354 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

29(-12) from 7 - not great but not terrible. Thank feck for Martinez and Dias

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

JPA wrote: »
    I don't know what logic results in not having him. He is a machine.

He's a keeper. You don't often get around to making those transfers. And he's now well over 5m.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

Just realised I am up to OR 98k tonight. Long way to go I know but I was nearly at 600k after a disastrous GW19. First time giving the game my attention for a season, so first time even being in the top 100k during a gameweek.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭dockysher

Robbie keane

• Registered Users Posts: 4,244 ✭✭✭munster87

stephenl15 wrote: »
    He's a keeper. You don't often get around to making those transfers. And he's now well over 5m.

6th highest scorer in the game. But he’s over 5m :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

22 points on my bench already and they have 5 games left. Think I went with the wc a week too late.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,666 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Palace v Fulham is live on BBC 1 for anyone with the time and inclination to endure it

Crystal Palace XI: Guaita; Ward, Kouyate, Cahill, Van Aanholt; Townsend, Milivojevic, Riedewald, Eze; Ayew, Benteke.

Fulham XI: Areola; Tete, Andersen, Adarabioyo, Aina; Reed, Anguissa, De Cordova-Reid, Loftus-Cheek, Lookman; Maja.

C'mon Maja!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,895 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

• Registered Users Posts: 11,236 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Leicester XI: Schmeichel; Thomas, Soyuncu, Evans, Castagne; Barnes, Ndidi, Tielemans, R Pereira; Iheanacho, Vardy.

Arsenal XI: Leno; Tierney, Mari, David Luiz, Cedric; Xhaka, Elneny; Willian, Smith Rowe, Pepe; Lacazette. (Saka, Aubameyang on the bench)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭Klonker

Looks like Pereira is playing advanced again on left wing.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,607 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Damn was hoping Mitchell played

That’s a very strange Arsenal team, no?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,982 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

CSF wrote:
    Soares on Barnes just looking for problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭CornettoQueen

Triple Captain Sunday!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭JPA

Tielemans scores. No assist.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

CSF wrote: »
    Very strange indeed. Auba just coming back into form in recent weeks and Saka excellent too. Not even as if they have a game midweek either.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,842 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Could be a hammering here

• Registered Users Posts: 37,982 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Pighead wrote:
    Very strange indeed. Auba just coming back into form in recent weeks and Saka excellent too. Not even as if they have a game midweek either.

Didn't they both play on Thursday though?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,354 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

I deliberated for so long on whether to bring tielemans in. I opted for Bern Traore instead. So sick

• Registered Users Posts: 14,842 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

arsenal penalty

edit var says outside the box

• Registered Users Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭JPA

ShaneU wrote: »
    arsenal penalty

No penalty.

• Advertisement

eagle eye wrote: »
    Didn't they both play on Thursday though?

So did Bruno but he'll be playing today. Strange stuff from Arteta.

Advertisement