Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v10] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Ladybrandy

Deeec wrote: »
    Fair city wardrobe dept please get rid of that ridiculous hairband that Cristiano is wearing. It doesnt suit him at all.

I kept thinking he had some sort of small ponytail

• Registered Users Posts: 2,093 ✭✭✭Sparko

bazermc wrote: »
    Should be good. I hope! Probably won’t be though.

https://www.rte.ie/entertainment/2021/0618/1228850-fair-city/

I’ll stick to Court TV.

Least they're actually having some courtroom scenes. I was fully convinced they'd just talk about it in the community centre between sessions because of their set poverty.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,024 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Sparko wrote: »
    Least they're actually having some courtroom scenes. I was fully convinced they'd just talk about it in the community centre between sessions because of their set poverty.

The courtroom scenes could be filmed in Molly's garage, The Station or the Hungr Pig, we're going to have to guess, it will be like 'spot the ball',..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭External Association

Cristiano San Martin and Jake San Martin from Chile.. The Saint Martin brothers.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

The courtroom scenes could be filmed in Molly's garage, The Station or the Hungr Pig, we're going to have to guess, it will be like 'spot the ball',..

..or Juliet's falt..seeing as she's getting turfed out......:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,316 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Sunday 20th June
    Orla puts her foot down to show Ray and Doug who the boss is, while Juliet plays along with James's rules, but secretly has plans of her own. Dolores agonises over her testimony.
    Wednesday 23rd June
    Will makes a last desperate attempt to thwart Cristiano, while Juliet makes a plan to break free from James and Orla tries to uncover the depth of the espionage at the garage.
    Thursday 24th June
    Will faces Cristiano in court and decides to fight dirty, Juliet uses Alex to make James pay for not respecting her. and Orla feels Wayne is using Ray and Doug to undermine her
    Sunday 27th June
    Dolores gives her testimony, while Will vows to take drastic action to get the jury back onside. Orla thinks she has solved her staffing problems, but Ray refuses to kowtow.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,268 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Wednesday and Thursday appear similar.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

pjohnson wrote: »

I think Thursday should be this

Fixed now!

IF Will does slip up and get caught out and is sent to jail
    Do you think Cristiano will forgive Dolores if she did testify for Will
    Knowing how kindhearted and sweet natured Cristiano is he will forgive her but I frankly don't blame If he didn't

I can see Damien falling out with Dolores over this

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,268 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Ladybrandy wrote: »
    IF Will does slip up and get caught out and is sent to jail
    Do you think Cristiano will forgive Dolores if she did testify for Will
    Knowing how kindhearted and sweet natured Cristiano is he will forgive her but I frankly don't blame If he didn't

I can see Damien falling out with Dolores over this

I could see Pete getting pissed at Dolores for being that thick.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

That apartment that Juliette got is crap. It appears to just have a bedroom and no other room

• Registered Users Posts: 16,361 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Sugar Bowl.ie

What a name for a hook up site :D

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭SecretsOfEarth

Juliet's accent would go through you...

I could see Pete getting pissed at Dolores for being that thick.
    His already annoyed I can him and Dolly fighting over this

• Registered Users Posts: 16,361 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

If it was a real garage those 2 useless layabouts would be out on their ear.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,093 ✭✭✭Sparko

bazermc wrote: »
    That apartment that Juliette got is crap. It appears to just have a bedroom and no other room

I wonder where it's supposed to be that she's constantly back in the Carrigstown Spar.

Regular Sunday in Carrigstown, garage and clinic open, no bother. Ray must work 7 days a week, Olwen will have something to say about that no doubt.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

I wonder are they lining that creepy prick James up to take that creepy prick Wills place if he goes to jail.

I wonder are they lining that creepy prick James up to take that creepy prick Wills place if he goes to jail.

I’m hoping they wrap it all up soon and Chris goes to visit Jake.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

I’m hoping they wrap it all up soon and Chris goes to visit Jake.

Maybe Will will breakout and follow him and try to finish the job:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Nokia6230i

Again tonight dressing Juliette like f**k knows what; did she volunteer to take Cris Alice Band though?

Sash & Orla on fleek as it were fashion wise & I loved Pauls lines with Ray in the garage; I quite like that character at times.

Ray & Doug; feet up on the barrel/s when herself walks in waiting for their brekkie....and yes, of a Sunday too.

Same with the clinic ar oscailt of a Sunday AND a Saturday; clearly FC SWs scheduling was a bit awry; given they used Carrigstown Community Centre in a scene with Dolores & Cris they could've also used it for other scenes.

Defo a coercive control thing going on wi' James & Juliette; him dropping a few pound into her bank account to go shopping with & then finding out she wasn't on a date with him as Mondo broke it to him but played along; sneaky.

From preview clips of it I think I already recognise voice of judge or prosecutor depending on the role & looks like we're having the bank of cameras for a jury.

At this stage i hope Will gets off so he can pursue his attempt at getting Mairead back and Christiano just fcuks off .....as a character he's going nowhere..

• Registered Users Posts: 85,441 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Why does Dolly have to testify on any side?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Why does Dolly have to testify on any side?

I think she feels it her moral duty. I get she might have doubts about Chris and Will but she knows Damien very well.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,145 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

I think she feels it her moral duty. I get she might have doubts about Chris and Will but she knows Damien very well.

Would she have much to add to a trial though? Will's claims about previous assaults by Cristiano are surely hearsay and inadmissible in court (Cristiano is the victim of a serious assault and is not on trial). You can't just say 'the victim used to beat me up' and use that as a defence.

Strazdas wrote: »
    Would she have much to add to a trial though? Will's claims about previous assaults by Cristiano are surely hearsay and inadmissible in court (Cristiano is the victim of a serious assault and is not on trial). You can't just say 'the victim used to beat me up' and use that as a defence.

Ya, I find the whole thing very bizarre to be honest.
    There’s Will still working in the medical center.
    Chris and Will living so close by.
    The meetings with the solicitors, etc.
    It isn’t the best researched.
    Part of me nearly expects Phoebe to stand up in court and put on a legally blonde act.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,145 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Ya, I find the whole thing very bizarre to be honest.
    There’s Will still working in the medical center.
    Chris and Will living so close by.
    The meetings with the solicitors, etc.
    It isn’t the best researched.
    Part of me nearly expects Phoebe to stand up in court and put on a legally blonde act.

Indeed, Will is not a free man and is out on bail at the moment - therefore he would not be allowed have any contact with Cristiano, never mind winding him up and intimidating him.

It'll be interesting to see where it all goes anyway. I've a suspicion Will will get found out at some point, leaving Phoebe and Dolores horrified.

Note to Sash.."Stop losing weight"..you're gorgeous......

Miss Paul's snarly comments..wonder if him and Orla will get it on....Dolly will be upset..

It was amazing how will managed to get out of the petrol station job so fast.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Nokia6230i

It was amazing how will managed to get out of the petrol station job so fast.

Ha yes! And the grotty flat hasn't featured in scenes from before last March I guess so must've been off-site unlike most of set.

Advertisement