Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v10] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,887 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Also I assume Laura's face and fingerprints was badly disfigured destroyed as it was dna for Damien that confirmed it was Laura, so I assume her murderer gave her some pasting

Why did the AGS think it was Laura, was her purse and bag with the body?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,127 ✭✭✭con747

Her handbag was found a few feet away from the body. After 3-4 months it would be normal enough for a body to decompose beyond recognition I believe but because she died in winter I would expect it was preserved better but this is Fair City world. Inspector gadget and Finula who must be back in the shed said the body was wearing clothes similar to what Laura would wear even though neither ever met her afaik or asked anybody about her before declaring it was possibly her.

Don't expect anything from life, just be grateful to be alive.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭mrslancaster

An eye for an eye sounds like revenge, did McCabe lose her job? Did Laura work at the gym or have anything to do with Feargal losing his job and being disowned by Gar? Then there's Cian - didn't Joan say she'd get justice by any means - maybe Zoe was the intended victim but then the card did say 'sorry laura' so maybe not. Did Damien & Mairead have any connection to Cian? Anyone remember why Cian was at the building site office where he was killed.

"An eye for an eye sounds like revenge" Sorry but that made me laugh!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭mrslancaster

😂😂😂

Post edited by mrslancaster on

• Advertisement

Cian was killed by Dermot mistaken for James

Did the card mention Laura's name, I only remember seeing an eye for an eye which I assume relates to Damien or Mark

Phoebe would be the logical choice to go after for revenge on Mairead

• Registered Users Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭littlevillage

In the gangland ghetto of Carrigstown.... Laura may indeed have been mistaken got mistaken for somebody else.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,608 ✭✭✭channelsurfer2

my theory is that the stud Tommy made a pass at her and she didn't turn… so he had to hide his mortification at not getting his way and kill her before she told everyone… well its better than the eventual outcome the scriptwriters will come up with!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,365 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

• Registered Users Posts: 2,608 ✭✭✭channelsurfer2

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Otis Hill

Greg still sniffing around Jess 🙄.

To be fair to Pete, posting his post was a fairly passive aggressive move by Dolly. She literally lives in the apartment metres away from Pete's house and the garage

• Registered Users Posts: 29,356 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

Your man taking the photo in the shop was hilarious

Did Jess put Greg's name on the birth cert in the end?

I see Laura's ex Nina is back in the next episode. And she was mentioned by Carol before the body was identified as Laura. I wonder will she be the next suspect?

Did Sharon say Fergal Boyle posted Georgie's photo, name and address online?

You would think Gwen and Anna would be check in on Georgie

Don't be a dope Greg taking Jess back

Georgie would be safer in the shed

Maybe Gwen and Anna are annoyed with Georgie moving out with no notice so they have to pay more rent 🤷‍♂️. It is ridiculous though that his friends like Erica and Sean, as well as Gwen and Anna haven't been there to comfort him. And wasn't he besties with Cass and Leo during his short lived stand up comedy career? Also himself and Juliette were randomly in every scene with Greg for 2 weeks giving him parenting advice at the start of the year so you'd think his buddies Greg and Juliet would check in on him. It's the type of thing Juliette would do for likes and followers anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 81,988 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Between Nono and Tayler the show does more for family planning than any government campaign ever has 😂.

Greg could move in with Gwen and Anna now

How has Damo 50 grand, Mairead gave any money they had to Phoebe for Limerick college fees and they lost a good chunk in the development

• Registered Users Posts: 18,385 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

He certainly hasn't got 50k : he was going mad when he heard that Mairead was paying Phoebe's student fees of 3k, saying they 'couldn't afford it'.

I think Damo just threw that out off the cuff to get some attention going on the investigation but will end up being the usual farce. You could see the supposed shock on Mairead's face when he said it in the clip. Stormy times ahead for them again.

What has Mairead around her neck, the red ribbon work thing, I don't think it says Spar, what does it say?

• Advertisement

I'm hoping we meet Steo's mam and sister, they could tear into Babs and Jess

• Registered Users Posts: 6,554 ✭✭✭bassy

Lad in shop take Ng picture was kilo who was supposed to be killed lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭GAAcailin

how many bedrooms in Babs house? Surely there must be at least 3

Greg occupying 1 seems daft while Ruby on the couch.

Can Steo getting violent.

So Babs & Jess couldn’t hear Greg coming in the front door yet Greg could overhear their conversation..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭brokenbad

Damo taking the Mel Gibson approach from the movie "Ransom"

Post edited by brokenbad on

• Registered Users Posts: 18,385 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Was Greg living there as a lodger and paying rent? No way would he have been allowed stay living there for free from the moment his ex moved out.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,428 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

A guess would be it's to do with the till operating system or the door.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,356 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

At least Jess had the cop on to leave Steo

• Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭lumphammer2

Sharon I see mentioned Fergal last night …. the first mention of him in relation to this story …. no doubt the next suspect ….. but it prob won't be him either …. he will have been sitting at home with the mother doing 'Van Girl' …. plus Fergal has no history of hatred with Damien, Mairead, Mark, etc. …

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Lecter8319

Took her bloody long enough, cop on isnt something you'd associate with Jess. Your man steo is an out and out scumbag, that story is far from over yet. Would like to see big Vic get involved, throw a few haymakers at Steo instead of letting Greg handle it. Couldn't bate eggs that fella.

Thought Pete was acting hella strange last night, so much so I was thinking his drug use might be something to do with the death of Laura & maybe he's responsible for it. Stressed out of his mind popping back the pills, paranoid, mood swings, kind of what you'd assume someone who's responsible for the death of another human being to be like. Maybe the drug use along with a few pints of the black stuff one night made him act out in a strange manner or do something foolish (not a million miles away from Neil Prendille pulling the plum off himself on a flight to the canaries). As for the card at the funeral, that may have just been a cruel prank or someone looking to get at Damo and co.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 No_Neck_Damian

Is goo eyes a suspect?

Advertisement