Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Low market cap gems 10-100x

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭The Guvnor

Tango One wrote: »
    Why is safemoon trading so much higher on bitmart?.

I had the same thought if doge can go nuts safemoon could do something similar.

Liquidity. Same goes for Whitebit - buy via pancake swap.

Launched yesterday - I had it as one to watch meant to pick it up at presale but forgot - did a solid 6-7x but retraced now.

Few people think it has some potential - https://www.fullsendcrypto.net/

Not the worst one I've seen - team are visible - telegram not massive under 1000 memebers - bag holders 1408 - tbh that's quite impressive given it launched at midnight.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Truckermal

Bought some SHIB this morning from DOGE profits it will be interesting to see how it goes.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,702 ✭✭✭Raoul

We should have a pure sh1tcoin thread with all these shiba and safemoon type coins. Where everyone understands they are sh1tcoin ponzi things. These aren't gems.

They have their place and if you get in early enough you can make lots of money.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Truckermal

Raoul wrote: »
    We should have a pure sh1tcoin thread with all these shiba and safemoon type coins. Where everyone understands they are sh1tcoin ponzi things. These aren't gems.

They have their place and if you get in early enough you can make lots of money.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=116934324#post116934324

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭woejus

It's basically a clone of Safemoon, so be careful. It's worth a punt but 2 ETH is a lot to risk, IMO.

I've thrown a cheeky 500 in, so thanks for the tip and good luck :thumbs up:

No problem! Win and help win as our new lord saviour @balajis says.

3.2x since 14th April when I put it in [126k sats now 410k]

I didn't "earn" any of this crypto in the traditional sense so I don't mind putting in what would be large dollar amounts in real money.

ZEP gains will cover my stupidity elsewhere, I'm no Warren Buffett.

The large token base of ZEP might hold it back, although they really have their marketing together. Larger base means more scope for people to get in and hype at low stakes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭BanditLuke

Safemoon gaining massively for me today.

The Guvnor wrote: »
    I'll make a case for safemoon here.
    https://poocoin.app/tokens/0x2e291e1c9f85a86d0c58ae15621aac005a8b2ead

It's at a massive ath atm - added about 100k bag holders over the weekend, not at 560k - marketcap is just over 1BN atm.

Not exactly low marketcap but I think the BSC needs a big ticket win and Safemoon is front and centre.

I believe I read they are looking for offices in Ireland - what for - don't ask.

Where can it go from here - 5x definitely not without a few retraces but if we see Doge as an example of what can happen then I think 10x is a possibility but not in a week or month.

The number of tokens you got for 1BNB ($250 at the time) when they did their DX presale was 11T. That's now worth a mere....$28M or so now.

If you do look to buy - 10% token tax on buy in and selling and even if you move to another wallet.

Slippage try and go as low as possible 1 and on the tokens change the last digit to a 1 as that can help a lower slippage get through. :)

As ever just an opinion DYOR etc.

They where looking for an office in Ireland or the UK and set up in the UK 2 weeks ago.

BanditLuke wrote: »
    They where looking for an office in Ireland or the UK and set up in the UK 2 weeks ago.

That was fast - do they have a need for an overseas office?

That was fast - do they have a need for an overseas office?

It's in their whitepaper roadmap

https://safemoon.net/whitepaper

They hired a European operations manager as well as staff and set up the office pretty rapidly.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 2,449 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rob2D

$FEG going well again for those that stuck around.

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Tango One

Safemoon is on some run I still think it junk but will hold on for now

Is the 10% haircut when trading on pancakes the se on an exchange?

BanditLuke wrote: »
    It's in their whitepaper roadmap

https://safemoon.net/whitepaper

They hired a European operations manager as well as staff and set up the office pretty rapidly.

I've a few bn SM but did I read the whitepaper - no lol.

I saw today ceo of SM is over there now.

Tango One wrote: »
    Safemoon is on some run I still think it junk but will hold on for now

Is the 10% haircut when trading on pancakes the se on an exchange?

Where have you your safemoon atm?

10% is token tax - the pop up on Pancake is utter garbage and a deliberate mislead.

Have 100 Safemoon - you want to sell the lot - you actually have 90 for sale.

Slippage go as low as possible buying and selling 0.5% and change last 3 digits on token number 123 and add a .000 that is said to help.

Token Tax if you buy/sell/transfer to a mate etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Akesh

They aren't much different from low market cap 'gems'. Market cap is about as useful a tool for investing long term as using a magic 8 ball. It's a false metric people use to obtain a false sense of security.

If you are short-term trading then yes Market Cap is important but it's still a false sense of value. The same market cap argument was being made about Bitcoin for years.

Plenty of the low market cap gems are copies/forks of failed projects, with re-hashed websites and whitepapers that target investors who stick to a rigid model of finding new tokens.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭JibJabWibWab

Where have you your safemoon atm?

10% is token tax - the pop up on Pancake is utter garbage and a deliberate mislead.

Have 100 Safemoon - you want to sell the lot - you actually have 90 for sale.

Slippage go as low as possible buying and selling 0.5% and change last 3 digits on token number 123 and add a .000 that is said to help.

Token Tax if you buy/sell/transfer to a mate etc

+1
    it's gas fees by another name.
    And when you're dealing with billions of coins, nine decimal places and currency conversion it makes figuring out the actual cost very difficult.

ETH gas fees are expensive but at least you know exactly where you stand.

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Posh Boy

+1
    And when you're dealing with billions of coins, nine decimal places and currency conversion it makes figuring out the actual cost very difficult.

Totally agree, I've lost count of the number of times I have started at 0.1% slippage and had continued failed transactions on Pancakeswap until I have gradually increased the slippage to over 10%.

I'd much rather they have a set figure and make it more transparent but sure that's pie in the sky thinking

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

+1

But thats just for memecoins who distribute to holders, most other coins on the Binance Smart chain just have super low fees at the 0.5% slippage. It also tells you the fee before you confirm

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭dirk_dangler

https://medium.com/oasis-protocol-project/the-genesis-of-the-oasis-foundation-b3d701de9688?
    Scroll down towards the bottom
    As reported earlier the Oasis COO was dismissive of Sharding, and we know Zilliqa is know for Sharding.
    So interesting to see who is working with Oasis, none other that the co-founder of Zilliqa

xinshu-Copy.jpg

and we have some more people of interest from Google and Apple

jorge-Copy.jpg
    nicolas-Copy.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

moving 0.2 BTC from ledger to exchange is about €17
    moving the equivalent amount in DGB in the opposite direction is 0.2DGB

what would you choose?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

I use Binance, with a hard wallet.

Thanks for the reply, I had signed up with Swissborg before I read your reply.

It only has approx 10 currencies but is very easy to use which suits me as I am a complete noob and I am only looking to put a small amount in.

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Posh Boy

DerekC16 wrote: »
    Doh. I'll sort that now.

New link gents t.me/hiddengemsIRLchat

Is there a new link for the telegram chat group? Can't seem to find it when I search

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭woejus

Posh Boy wrote: »
    Is there a new link for the telegram chat group? Can't seem to find it when I search

https://t.me/joinchat/8VyoHWWDm900ZGVk

• Registered Users Posts: 7,702 ✭✭✭Raoul

woejus wrote: »

I'm getting invite link is invalid or expired.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 2,449 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rob2D

I'm getting invite link is invalid or expired.

Strange. That should be OK.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭Chuppa Siopa

BSC Station pumping today, up 180% in 24 hours. Still very early if people are interested, though I'm not giving financial advice, I'm only a few months into crypto

Contract:

0xbcb24afb019be7e93ea9c43b7e22bb55d5b7f45d

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭Chuppa Siopa

BSC Station pumping today, up 180% in 24 hours. Still very early if people are interested, though I'm not giving financial advice, I'm only a few months into crypto

Contract:

0xbcb24afb019be7e93ea9c43b7e22bb55d5b7f45d

Up another 75%. That's 2.5x in a week

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭dirk_dangler

List of all the research papers that have cited Ekiden so far
    https://scholar.google.com/scholar?cites=13416832151312149483&as_sdt=40005&sciodt=0,10&hl=en

Oasis has built a reputable project for the last 3 years, fostering relationships with enterprise powerhouse companies such as BMW, Google, and reaching corners such as the White House through Dawn's visit last year and all of China being approved to develop on the Oasis Network through our partnership with the BSN (not to mention Conflux, so we have secured both public and private Chinese Government sponsorship). Oasis has the largest University Program in all of Blockchain and is connected with more Universities than any other project around the world. We believe in the future of our ecosystem and back it by promoting some of the largest and most rewarding Grants in Blockchain. We offer mentorship programs and our team will be affiliated with University of California, Berkeley's upcoming Computer Science program offering first of it's kind courses to it's students. Proving not only are we inline with the future of Blockchain but that we are pioneers in it.
    -Jon poole

1a-Copy.jpg
    secondstate.io people worked on Uniswap v1 working with Oasis....
    dex-Copy.jpg
    The fact next to no one posts here with their real name shows people are concerned about privacy, so there is a ready made market
    sper-Copy.jpg

We are so early, big, big gains to be made here in the coming years

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Treplev

List of all the research papers that have cited Ekiden so far
    https://scholar.google.com/scholar?cites=13416832151312149483&as_sdt=40005&sciodt=0,10&hl=en

Oasis has built a reputable project for the last 3 years, fostering relationships with enterprise powerhouse companies such as BMW, Google, and reaching corners such as the White House through Dawn's visit last year and all of China being approved to develop on the Oasis Network through our partnership with the BSN (not to mention Conflux, so we have secured both public and private Chinese Government sponsorship). Oasis has the largest University Program in all of Blockchain and is connected with more Universities than any other project around the world. We believe in the future of our ecosystem and back it by promoting some of the largest and most rewarding Grants in Blockchain. We offer mentorship programs and our team will be affiliated with University of California, Berkeley's upcoming Computer Science program offering first of it's kind courses to it's students. Proving not only are we inline with the future of Blockchain but that we are pioneers in it.
    -Jon poole

1a-Copy.jpg
    secondstate.io people worked on Uniswap v1 working with Oasis....
    dex-Copy.jpg
    The fact next to no one posts here with their real name shows people are concerned about privacy, so there is a ready made market
    sper-Copy.jpg

We are so early, big, big gains to be made here in the coming years

Big fan of Oasis Network and their team too, I have been adding slowly over the last month. Will probably look to stake long term

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Rock Paper Scissors

Do you guys reckon its too late to grab a bag of oasis.

Looks like a solid project with a great team but i see there is 10 billion coins in circulation, which is quite high

Advertisement