Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terminator Werewolf - Game thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    In my opinion thats far too complicated to work, and will eat up a load of time that could be used more productively. Its easiest to just open up 5 tabs and throw the question in to each of them.

Agree, it's easier to just do it yourself. Depending on people that you can't trust in a game like this is always going to be a gamble.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

There would be more chance if multiple people sent in the answers instead of a single answer being sent.. if 10 or so are doing it and ten send in an answer its a higher probability of a villager winning. so best to all try win instead of just one.

I had a pen and pad beside me to keep note of each answer, thats probably a good thing to have there too.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Just putting my thoughts out on thread, Steve doesn't feel overly wolfy to me. Going by whats been said up to this point, it seems like a villager trying to help.

Franks code has the hairs on my neck going up though. Two numbers in that answer are so obviously wrong.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

In my opinion thats far too complicated to work, and will eat up a load of time that could be used more productively. Its easiest to just open up 5 tabs and throw the question in to each of them.

That sounds like wolf talk to me

Derry WW wrote: »
    If we are doing that, people should be asked for a link to where they found their answer. It would be very easy for a wolf to return a wrong answer without accountability as to why.

If they deliberately return the wrong answer, they'll be outed

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Sorry I've not made it on today before now. Just caught up on thread and think Steve has to be the most obvious lynch for tonight. Open to reasons why I shouldn't vote for you stevie boy.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    C'mon have a look at Lucy's posts and tell me they're not dodge... go on I'll wait.

You are looking just as dodge defending someone who cant even defend themselves.. must be a new player who landed a wolf role and you must be the seasoned player trying to take the focus off her... that's how it's beginning to look.

Lynch Lucy, Shoot Patrick, thank me later.

I'm back and why me Nigel?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    I'm just doing some calculations, I'll post my findings shortly.

Right all done.

According to my calculations there is a 0% chance that Steve didn't enter a guess.

My workings are below

2-complex-math-formulas-on-whiteboard-mathematics-and-science-with-economics-michal-bednarek.jpg

Isla and Mary still yet to post today?

I see Mary just posted, so just Isla

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Just putting my thoughts out on thread, Steve doesn't feel overly wolfy to me. Going by whats been said up to this point, it seems like a villager trying to help.

Franks code has the hairs on my neck going up though. Two numbers in that answer are so obviously wrong.
    That's more to do with my googling skills I gave up and guessed some numbers.
    But 'the hairs on your neck went up you say? That's WAF.

Well nigel ww is obviously a villager

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Nobody owning up to winning?
    Wolf must have won it so.
    Lucy WW wrote: »
    I'm back and why me Nigel?

Bsck after the prize was won but not before, hmm.... also you noticed I called you out but not the reasons why, despite I said it over and over.

Have a re-read of my posts and catchup instead of flake posting like you are now.

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Wolf must have won it so.

Bsck after the prize was won but not before, hmm.... also you noticed I called you out but not the reasons why, despite I said it over and over.

Have a re-read of my posts and catchup instead of flake posting like you are now.

That I will do

Who won?

Right all done.

According to my calculations there is a 0% chance that Steve didn't enter a guess.

My workings are below

This is such fluff.

This is such fluff.

At least I'm not defending a wolf.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    That I will do

Who won?

More fluff so....

A wolf won cause the village had decided to announce if they won on thread. It benefits the wolves to keep the bullet secret instead of the village deciding who gets the bullet.

Can I just point out that the plan to get a different player to look up each clue and post the answers on thread is utterly ridiculous. Why on earth would we want to let the wolfs just sit back and have our answers?

Angus WW wrote: »
    Lucy's posts there are very Sus, they look like they are implying that they are rolled, in which way is the question. maybe they can elaborate on it.

I checked in checked out so that implies I'm "rolled" :rolleyes:

At least I'm not defending a wolf.

You've 13 posts. The first one a poem then space wasting fluff. Why not throw some opinions out on thread? Give me your step by step on who is the wolf I'm defending?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Afternoon. Couldn't make it online for comp today. Should be able to tomorrow but that'll be it, schedule doesn't really align with lunch break for me. Did a quick skim - those big wall of text posts aren't really that helpful, might be better to have people answer the questions individually and one person collate the info.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    I entered 45451 at 13:06 and then 05451 at 13:08
    I went 45451 and got in at 13:03
    No reply from beaks, so I assume I was wromg or slow

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Afternoon. Couldn't make it online for comp today. Should be able to tomorrow but that'll be it, schedule doesn't really align with lunch break for me. Did a quick skim - those big wall of text posts aren't really that helpful, might be better to have people answer the questions individually and one person collate the info.

Agree with this. I actually found myself just skipping over those posts when I was catching up. Sorry! One post collating all the info makes a lot more sense than everyone copying and pasting big chunks of text.

Conor WW wrote: »
    tenor.gif

Are you shooting me Conor based on Nigel's "workings"?

I'll gladly offer myself up to prove I'm not wolf but non role village so take a shot or lynch me, it is the village lose if I go

If you are fans of the films worth remembering that terminators could take different human forms

You've 13 posts. The first one a poem then space wasting fluff. Why not throw some opinions out on thread? Give me your step by step on who is the wolf I'm defending?

The poem is the most useful thing that's been posted in here.

And don't tell me what to do, only the mods can do that.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Guys can we go with FFAs? I know Day 1 is always sketchy but FFAs are useful in the long run imo. I'm aiming to have one done by 7ish.

Phil WW wrote: »
    School prep duty and making dinner (duck, orange sauce and veg since everyone else was sharing) and fell asleep really early due to previous night drinking and waking at stupid o'clock.

On break right now, so sneaking in to check whats going on. Only working today and thurs or Fri depending on how an app goes tomorrow.
    Speak again after work hours!

Oh and Lucy? WTF

WTF on what exactly Phil

Emily WW wrote: »
    Its been a good night for me Katie. I even managed to get the trifle down just there after an hour nap. Never give up on dessert.

prestidigitator-%D1%82-1000

A clear picture of the bad terminator

Steve WW wrote: »
    Think it's 45451 but not sure, someone else can PM as I'm only darting in briefly be back later

Steve did you pm that number?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

What was the correct answer?

Advertisement