Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terminator Werewolf - Game thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    C'mon have a look at Lucy's posts and tell me they're not dodge... go on I'll wait.

You are looking just as dodge defending someone who cant even defend themselves.. must be a new player who landed a wolf role and you must be the seasoned player trying to take the focus off her... that's how it's beginning to look.

Lynch Lucy, Shoot Patrick, thank me later.

The same could be said for all posts from yesterday, just fluff to start the game so all dodge

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    The same could be said for all posts from yesterday, just fluff to start the game so all dodge

Speaking of which, still to post today (I think):
    Emily
    Gabriel
    Isla

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    Sorry I've not made it on today before now. Just caught up on thread and think Steve has to be the most obvious lynch for tonight. Open to reasons why I shouldn't vote for you stevie boy.

I have a wolf lean on Steve but this feels like a dive on vote potentially. First post today

Also not loving Clodagh, the below post from someone who hasn't posted much or given any inclining on a lean wants FFAs. Im all for FFAs but you coming across suggesting it on the back of what you've offered so far, seems disingenuous

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Guys can we go with FFAs? I know Day 1 is always sketchy but FFAs are useful in the long run imo. I'm aiming to have one done by 7ish.

Did you not see her posts?

Who are you leaning towards? Why ask questions without offering an opinion yourself?

Alot of people seem rattled after the bullet announcement... hmm.... interesting.

What was in my posts to make me dodge

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    Why on earth would we want to let the wolfs just sit back and have our answers?

Because there's more villagers than wolves, the better chance the village have of winning the prize the better, the wolves are already working together, it makes sense for the village to do the same.

Yes there's a chance a wolf can win using our answers but a wolf could win anyway even if the answer isn't posted, sure looked what happened today someone won and hasnt come forward, must be a wolf. A villager wouldn't shoot someone without village discussing it first.

• Advertisement

Evening
    Check In
    Scan
    Check Out
    I'll be back
    What was in my posts to make me dodge

Come on, even for Day 0 this is pure dodge... and then you disappear. This defence is even worse, if you can't see yourself how these weren't dodge we can't help you. My vote stands.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

A villager wouldn't shoot someone without village discussing it first.

Cards on the table...

I would.

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Cards on the table...

I would.

Good for you, terrible tactic, hit a villager by going renegade and you'd get lynched and the village is down 2 players.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    I have a wolf lean on Steve but this feels like a dive on vote potentially. First post today

Also not loving Clodagh, the below post from someone who hasn't posted much or given any inclining on a lean wants FFAs. Im all for FFAs but you coming across suggesting it on the back of what you've offered so far, seems disingenuous

The game is 'officially' all of 3 hours old. :rolleyes: I am only getting a chance to post today for the first time and my suggestion is to do FFAs because getting organised early is better than not. Nobody else has mentioned them.

Good for you, terrible tactic, hit a villager by going renegade and you'd get lynched and the village is down 2 players.

Nobody would know I took the shot.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

I won folks, I left as soon as I posted that so only saw the message now. I have to share one of the prizes (bullet and lynch protect) with someone.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

The poem is the most useful thing that's been posted in here.

And don't tell me what to do, only the mods can do that.

Barbara, if you wouldn't mind, can you take me by the hand and lead me through the thought process that leads you to come to the conclusion that I'm defending a wolf? :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    Sorry, a work crisis today so i missed the game. Someone got fired. Thankfully not me but I was a witness and had to be at meeting. I will be available at 1 normally I knew no answer anyway so no difference.

Was it Steve?
    Steve WW wrote: »
    Back later anyways, mental here at work was just trying to help :(

Conor WW wrote: »
    I won folks, I left as soon as I posted that so only saw the message now. I have to share one of the prizes (bullet and lynch protect) with someone.

I'll take a bullet.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Not doing an FFA today folks. Don't have enough to go on with most people on only a few posts. Not gonna hang someone on one or 2 dodgy posts. I'll see how things go for the rest of the day and make a decision after dinner. Might even choose the 'No Lynch' option.

Nobody would know I took the shot.

Well if Conor didn't come forward we would have thought it was you regardless. So tell me how does not coming forward help the village?

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Not doing an FFA today folks. Don't have enough to go on with most people on only a few posts. Not gonna hang someone on one or 2 dodgy posts. I'll see how things go for the rest of the day and make a decision after dinner. Might even choose the 'No Lynch' option.

So at this time you've zero suspicions or anyone you'd lean as evil?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

What benefit is the lynch protect to the village? Surely the village decides (albeit privately) who to lynch

If we discuss who gets shot, it doesn't really matter who gets the bullet does it?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Who wants a bullet or a lynch protect?

FlashyShockingFinwhale-size_restricted.gif

Jake WW wrote: »
    What benefit is the lynch protect to the village? Surely the village decides (albeit privately) who to lynch

If we discuss who gets shot, it doesn't really matter who gets the bullet does it?

Agreed, id advocate not using the lynch protect at all tbh!

And the bullet is theoretically a second lynch for us to decide upon.

Conor is there time limits on the above?

• Advertisement

I'll take the bullet.

Throw me over the bullet, nothing more fun than waving a gun around the place!

Doris WW wrote: »
    I'll take a bullet.
    Here

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

I should never have access to a gun.

I'll take the bullet.

The Lamia is a child eating demon, how does that link to the poem by Keats?

beakerjoe wrote: »
    MOD ANNOUNCEMNET .....

The bullet can be used tonight and the kill will be announced tomorrow morning.

The lynch protect can be used on tonights lynch, shielding the user from death at this lynch only.
    Eva WW wrote: »

Conor is there time limits on the above?

The mod already gave the time frames above.

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Well nigel ww is obviously a villager

How?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Is there a gun to go with the bullet?

I’d like to be involved in deciding who gets shot don’t mind who pulls the trigger.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Because there's more villagers than wolves, the better chance the village have of winning the prize the better, the wolves are already working together, it makes sense for the village to do the same.

Yes there's a chance a wolf can win using our answers but a wolf could win anyway even if the answer isn't posted, sure looked what happened today someone won and hasnt come forward, must be a wolf. A villager wouldn't shoot someone without village discussing it first.

Surely multiple answers by villagers have more chance of winning than a single post that is wasting time by posting answers in thread?

• Advertisement

How?

giphy.gif

Advertisement