Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terminator Werewolf - Game thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    Think it's 45451 but not sure, someone else can PM as I'm only darting in briefly be back later

It would take 2 seconds to PM...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    So you've enough time to work out the code but not enough time to PM the mod? That's mighty suss. Although why would a wolf not want to win?
    Unless they had already won it. Then posted the answer so it looks like they didn't enter?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    So you've enough time to work out the code but not enough time to PM the mod? That's mighty suss. Although why would a wolf not want to win?

Cause hes already PM'd and trying to look villagery By posting the above. Its ham fisted approach but not a good look IMO

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    It would take 2 seconds to PM...

Time I don't have as I spent it working out the code. Back later anyways, mental here at work was just trying to help :(

Not available for the contest unfortunately Fi Fi. My posting today is going to be fairly limited till about 3.30 or so. Probably no harm given the 40 post limit :pac:

His last post prior to lobbing in the post about the code

• Advertisement

Think it's 45451 but not sure, someone else can PM as I'm only darting in briefly be back later

Vernon also sent this answer in... at what time?

My answer was 15451, checking PMs I sent it at 13:05. Who else sent what at what time?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Nobody owning up to winning?

Time I don't have as I spent it working out the code. Back later anyways, mental here at work was just trying to help :(

The time it took to post was longer than the time to enter. If your good, you put your answer in first before everyone for the simple reason you cat trust anyone else.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

If you're in work and can't do the quiz, that's fine. But don't say you won't be here then turn up, work out the code (which would take more than a few minutes) and make a post about it instead of PM'ing the mod. Your 30 seconds of posting time would've been better spent sending in an answer rather than putting it on the thread.

(although had you previously said you couldn't be here and then magically turned up after winning the prize you'd still look suss so there's really no winning here for you Steve)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Nobody owning up to winning?

Maybe nobody has won yet

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Sorry, a work crisis today so i missed the game. Someone got fired. Thankfully not me but I was a witness and had to be at meeting. I will be available at 1 normally I knew no answer anyway so no difference.

We can learn from today, ask everyone who is in agreement to post their submitted answer and time they sent it in at.
    Obviously that doesn't stop someone lying on thread as to what their answer was, but gives an indication before the winner is announced?

If Steve is village and won the prize, he can't pass on the bullet now without giving himself away.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

I'm just doing some calculations, I'll post my findings shortly.

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Maybe nobody has won yet

beakerjoe indicated that the winner knows they have won

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Vernon also sent this answer in... at what time?

My answer was 15451, checking PMs I sent it at 13:05. Who else sent what at what time?

I entered 45451 at 13:06 and then 05451 at 13:08

Maybe nobody has won yet

Notification from BJ seems to suggest otherwise

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

beakerjoe wrote: »
    You can... but the first right answer wins no matter who sends it.

Im not so sure.. could be taken both ways.. just states that the first answer wins, not that they have been informed.

I sent 45550 @ 13:08

Sent 96381 at 13:07

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Frank WW wrote: »

how did you work that out? a guess?

• Advertisement

Eva WW wrote: »
    Notification from BJ seems to suggest otherwise

I missed that one.

Wasnt me anyway. I was gonna submit 454111

11 because the characters full name(grace harper) was 11 characters long.

I wonder if that will be right and if so, its likely a wolf win

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Sent 54351 @13:07

beakerjoe wrote: »

This post is the one where it indicates the winner knows.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

9? what is this?

Angus WW wrote: »
    how did you work that out? a guess?
    I was taking ages googling so just semi guessed some of them :o

How did you work this out? 8 for the character name?

Wolves could easily take a question each in researching these, we should try to co-ordinate our code finding for the next one. Assign people who are going to be here to look for question 1 and post it on thread as quickly as possible and so on and so forth
    Player 1 - question 1
    player 2 - question 2
    player 3 - question 3

and hope that villagers are active in the thread at the time to get the pm in before the wolves do maybe

Doris WW wrote: »
    9? what is this?
    the episodes cameron appeared in. A guess 'A lot' was all I could find online.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Wolves could easily take a question each in researching these, we should try to co-ordinate our code finding for the next one. Assign people who are going to be here to look for question 1 and post it on thread as quickly as possible and so on and so forth
    Player 1 - question 1
    player 2 - question 2
    player 3 - question 3

and hope that villagers are active in the thread at the time to get the pm in before the wolves do maybe

In my opinion thats far too complicated to work, and will eat up a load of time that could be used more productively. Its easiest to just open up 5 tabs and throw the question in to each of them.

• Advertisement

Player 1 - question 1
    player 2 - question 2
    player 3 - question 3

If we are doing that, people should be asked for a link to where they found their answer. It would be very easy for a wolf to return a wrong answer without accountability as to why.

Advertisement