Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This Week on Misery Watch: The Late Late Show - Friday 22nd January 2021.

Options
18910111214»

Comments

She has those magic teeth!!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,501 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

There will never be justice for this, too late now to clear up what happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

Tell me about it....

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Wishox

Her hir looks so real from the neck down lol

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Wishox wrote: »
    So lovely mate you both still have those memories, She sounds like a tough and wonderful woman

She is surely. In her mid 70s and up to last year would think nothing of getting into the car and going to Galway or Limerick from Nenagh if there was a good trad gig on.

• Advertisement
    M

Loved the music session on tonights show, complete switch off on all the goings on around us, more please.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,805 ✭✭✭Doctors room ghost

They’re on the fiddle with them fcukin competitions lads

Did her parents leave her in the cot while they went clubbing?:confused:

No the babysitter em ran out or something.

Ye oldin Norman Islander, she is so versatile, still running strong.

Could last 100 years if kept flying. Very easy to handle I believe, engines close together, good single engine performance, everything important happens at about 60 knots. As slow flying as the aircraft I used to fly.

I couldn't follow the story about her foster son. He was the child of a friend of an aunt, he got a hangar in his eye, she said she would take him home. Wha.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Tig98

I think Lisa seems like a lovely woman but this segment would have been better on the Tommy Tiernan show.

Ryan cant do empathy well. A paint by numbers conversation..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,638 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

I couldn't follow the story about her foster son. He was the child of a friend of an aunt, he got a hangar in his eye, she said she would take him home. Wha.

Total wafflefest

M

Could last 100 years if kept flying. Very easy to handle I believe, engines close together, good single engine performance, everything important happens at about 60 knots. As slow flying as the aircraft I used to fly.

To a degree it's like flying in something your next door neighbour built in his shed. I am fairly confident looking at the controls that with minimal on the fly instruction in an emergency I could land one myself :D

They’re on the fiddle with them fcukin competitions lads

Its a fechkin joke

• Registered Users Posts: 8,284 ✭✭✭FintanMcluskey

No the babysitter em ran out or something.

Haha, yeah you were thinking the same

Night All, thanks for the chat, chat soon

To a degree it's like flying in something your next door neighbour built in his shed. I am fairly confident looking at the controls that with minimal on the fly instruction in an emergency I could land one myself :D

Rotate at 60knts, flap & approach 65-60kts, stall 45knts, not prone to wing drop, good large responsive control surfaces, not prone to wing drop. Sadly most of the accidents that have happened, eg, in certain Caribbean operations, have been with untrained newby pilots who only saw inside a single engine Cessna for a few hours and then sent to fly fare-paying passengers as operators consider them idiot-proof. When one engine conks out they fail to realise that some rudder trim needs to be applied within the next moments and sufficient linear airflow over wings is lost, followed by loss of all control.

That's that for another week. 'See' you all next Friday :)

• Registered Users Posts: 54,738 ✭✭✭✭walshb

I've said it before.

Ryan is good at faking stuff - he is not into anything , his books and JFK - that is it.

The book thing is bull..

He wants desperately for people to see him as some sort of book worm..

Anyone that forced usually is bull****ting.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,738 ✭✭✭✭walshb

She has a great memory

Did Tubridy even bother wondering how a 17 month old baby could recall this years later?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Wishox wrote: »
    I ****ing love the uilleann pipes

Here's another one for you.

Leonard Barry. Kerryman living in Sligo. You'd think butter wouldn't melt in his mouth. Serious craic merchant.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,061 ✭✭✭✭Fr Tod Umptious

All we need are the mother and baby homes, but Joe Duffy has been tearing the arse out if that subject for OVER a week now, not that I bothered listening either.

We need a detective on the case to watch the credits and find the names of all the producers and get their emails, together with Dee 4, Tubs and so on.

This is misery on a stick at a time like this and is NOT light entertainment. At All. Glad I gave up on RTE a long time ago.

I still have to pay more per month for the license than I do for Netflix though, and that annoys me no end.
    Why are you listening to Joe Duffy and watching The Late Late Show if you "gave up on RTE a long time ago" ?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

The fact he was English shows the utter bollox that is nationalism.

Nationalists don’t like being told Luke Kelly’s songs are mostly British:)

Advertisement