Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What does the future hold for Donald Trump? - threadbans in OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,446 ✭✭✭✭Penn

everlast75 wrote: »
    Further proof (as if any was needed) that Trump is a lying sack of **** who caused unnecessary deaths in a pandemic

https://twitter.com/FridaGhitis/status/1382067143685070851?s=19

Well yeah, but what about Biden's dog biting someone? Why aren't you and the media not talking about that??!!!!!

It's one rule for inept, narcissistic wannabe-dictators whose wilfull and simply inherent failures led to the needless deaths of hundreds of thousands of Americans, and another rule for someone whose dog isn't properly trained.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,974 ✭✭✭Yeah_Right

Way to miss the point. Intentional no doubt

Your point is that the media cover Trump and Biden in a different way.
    My point is that the 2 of them behave so differently that of course the coverage is different. Trump brought that coverage on himself through his actions. But you refuse to accept that.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,298 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

https://twitter.com/Bencjacobs/status/1381990673440768001?s=20

At this stage, all I can think of when I read his statements is

latest?cb=20180908193511

A sad old man, sitting in his own bitterness, scoffing at how he is the best at everything and everyone else is dumb for not acknowledging it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

But the virus is just going to go away, it'll disappear, why is Trump now worrying about vaccine reputation? Or is Covid 19 more serious than he has previously acknowledged? Help me out here, I'm struggling.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

everlast75 wrote: »
    https://twitter.com/Bencjacobs/status/1381990673440768001?s=20

At this stage, all I can think of when I read his statements is

latest?cb=20180908193511

A sad old man, sitting in his own bitterness, scoffing at how he is the best at everything and everyone else is dumb for not acknowledging it

Wonder how much J&J have donated to him? Remember him enthusiastically endorsing one of their antidepressants a couple of years ago. He's so transparent, it's laughable

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,228 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Wonder how much J&J have donated to him? Remember him enthusiastically endorsing one of their antidepressants a couple of years ago. He's so transparent, it's laughable

So transparent to everyone, bar his supporters

• Registered Users Posts: 3,127 ✭✭✭Patrick2010

duploelabs wrote: »
    So transparent to everyone, bar his supporters
    Theres a few here ok who won't hear a bad word about him. According to Donald there would have been no vaccine for 3 or 4 years without him.
    The Trump supporters who invaded Capitol Hill were no threat despite what everyone saw on TV.

“It was zero threat, right from the start, it was zero threat,” Trump said. “Look, they went in, they shouldn’t have done it. Some of them went in, and they are hugging and kissing the police and the guards, you know, they had great relationships.”

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/trump-rioters-hugging-kissing-officers-fox-news-1147647/

The man lies constantly, hes been caught out so often with blatant lies.
    He knows hes doing it and believes everyone knows hes doing it but gets a kick about how many still support him despite this.
    Its like Putin denied he was trying to poison Russians abroad and got the two lads to go on TV and say they were only in Cambridge to see the famous spire.
    Everyone knew they were lying but it I'd say Putin got the same kick as his buddy from telling obvious lies but would still have his supporters backing him.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Wasn't one of Trumps cabinet a Johnson and presumably a significant shareholder by inheritance.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

robinph wrote: »
    Wasn't one of Trumps cabinet a Johnson and presumably a significant shareholder by inheritance.

Indeed - The Gloriously named "Woody Johnson" !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,181 ✭✭✭volchitsa

Penn wrote: »
    Well yeah, but what about Biden's dog biting someone? Why aren't you and the media not talking about that??!!!!!

It's one rule for inept, narcissistic wannabe-dictators whose wilfull and simply inherent failures led to the needless deaths of hundreds of thousands of Americans, and another rule for someone whose dog isn't properly trained.

The dog that bit people is a rescue dog, who had been rehomed in a normal home (Biden's, pre-presidency) and who now finds himself in a completely new place, with unknown military men all milling around the man he feels he has to look after. That would destabilise plenty of dogs who don't have this dog's past history of possible abuse.

It's really not clear that the Bidens could have done much to avoid this - sending him for "retraining" is in itself likely to be a traumatising experience for the poor dog, being taken away from his family. Of course now that he's bitten someone it's inevitable, but an initial decision to wait things out and hope that he'd settle was also perfectly reasonable.

(I know you know this, but I just wanted to make that clear)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

volchitsa wrote: »
    The dog that bit people is a rescue dog, who had been rehomed in a normal home (Biden's, pre-presidency) and who now finds himself in a completely new place, with unknown military men all milling around the man he feels he has to look after. That would destabilise plenty of dogs who don't have this dog's past history of possible abuse.

It's really not clear that the Bidens could have done much to avoid this - sending him for "retraining" is in itself likely to be a traumatising experience for the poor dog, being taken away from his family. Of course now that he's bitten someone it's inevitable, but an initial decision to wait things out and hope that he'd settle was also perfectly reasonable.

(I know you know this, but I just wanted to make that clear)

The dog has bitten twice. Just for additional information

You okay? A rescue dog can have gone through pretty traumatic events in its past. So sometimes they snap out of anxiety or fear. The dog is getting additional training... The fact you think it's scandalous is a little bit cringe.

You okay? A rescue dog can have gone through pretty traumatic events in its past. So sometimes they snap out of anxiety or fear. The dog is getting additional training... The fact you think it's scandalous is a little bit cringe.

Even Joe's dogs are infallible

I mean the first five words of the post you quoted tells you that.

CNN caught out yet again. Actually admitting to their agenda to stop Trump re election and to push the other guy over the line with biased selective reporting
    "Fear sells"
    Garbage organisation who are admitting to propaganda pushing

https://twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/1382000630567469060?s=20

Even Joe's dogs are infallible

No, your point is just rather silly... It really shows how you're scraping the bottom of the barrel.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,525 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

CNN caught out yet again. Actually admitting to their agenda to stop Trump re election and to push the other guy over the line with biased selective reporting
    "Fear sells"
    Garbage organisation who are admitting to propaganda pushing

https://twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/1382000630567469060?s=20

James O'Keefe?

GTF

James O'Keefe?

GTF

It's all there on video. Cant be denied. Deflection is defeat

It's all there on video. Cant be denied. Deflection is defeat

He has history.
    Project Veritas Video Was a ‘Coordinated Disinformation Campaign,’ Researchers Say
    The timing of the deceptive video, which accuses Ilhan Omar of voter fraud, indicates that several conservatives, including Donald Trump Jr., may have known about it in advance.

I ain't buying it.

He has history.

I ain't buying it.

Deep fake was it?
    In fact it wasnt multiple CNN employees stating how they engaged in a targeted campaign

Come on man

• Advertisement

Deep fake was it?
    In fact it wasnt multiple CNN employees stating how they engaged in a targeted campaign

Come on man

A - I'm still not buying it given who is involved.
    B - What do you think Fox were at in the lead up to the election?
    C - Fair play to CNN if they did do this. Public Service Broadcasting right there.
    D - I don't care.

A - I'm still not buying it given who is involved.
    B - What do you think Fox were at in the lead up to the election?
    C - Fair play to CNN if they did do this. Public Service Broadcasting right there.
    D - I don't care.

That's the end product. Refusal, look over there, twisted sense of logic and apathy

Calls CNN a "garbage organisation" while quoting a far right activist group with zero credibility... Oh the irony :pac:

Calls CNN a "garbage organisation" while quoting a far right activist group... Oh the irony :pac:

It's all on tape. Its pretty much undeniable and CNN employees are openly admitting to the practice

• Registered Users Posts: 14,672 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Deep fake was it?

Come on man

The fact that certain posters can defend such blatant media manipulation tells you all you need to know about their objectivity, which is much like CNN's objectivity.
    The most trusted name in News.

Certain posters who didn't care about the thousands of lies told by Donnie suddenly get their knickers in a twist over alleged "manipulation". I am shocked :pac:

Certain posters who didn't care about the thousands of lies told by Donnie suddenly get their knickers in a twist about alleged "manipulation". I am shocked :pac:

Nice example of deflection. Did you watch the video? No.
    Why not? I'm afraid I might see something I won't be able to refute.
    Il stick to vague definition instead

Trumpsters gone from "the election was rigged" to a news station brainwashing people into voting him out! What's next on the list of excuses for Donnie being a loser?? I know, it was all Hunter's fault!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,347 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

It's all on tape. Its pretty much undeniable and CNN employees are openly admitting to the practice

James O' Keefe is a well known con-man who manipulates video to try and deceive his audience.

Nobody takes him seriously after ACORN smear.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,298 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Garbage organisation who are admitting to propaganda

So, organisations who push propaganda are garbage, is that correct?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement