Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NAS Student paramedic 2021

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Irishlad765

JBB2020 wrote: »
    Unfortunately I applied in person so I don't have any email confirmation :(

The RSA send you an email with the results of your test and any faults etc is what I mean.
    Nothing to do with the ndls..

Check your emails and search rsa and you should have something confirming date time location of your test and the pass on it

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭JBB2020

The RSA send you an email with the results of your test and any faults etc is what I mean.
    Nothing to do with the ndls..

Check your emails and search rsa and you should have something confirming date time location of your test and the pass on it

Oh yes.... Brilliant! Thanks for that.... I never even thought of it!! I'll send that off now! You are a gent :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Kem123

Got an email today advising I got through the first stage and will receive an email with a test date and practice material a week before we do the aptitude tests. The aptitude tests will be done online 😊

I received an email too.... I'm delighted. I'm not looking forward to the aptitude tests! What kind of pass rates are there usually on these tests?

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Jimmy113

I received an email too.... I'm delighted. I'm not looking forward to the aptitude tests! What kind of pass rates are there usually on these tests?

Not sure what the pass rates are but get plenty of practice in when the material comes out. Also have a look on YouTube for aptitude test practice material. Did they give any idea when the tests will be?

• Advertisement

Jimmy113 wrote: »
    Not sure what the pass rates are but get plenty of practice in when the material comes out. Also have a look on YouTube for aptitude test practice material. Did they give any idea when the tests will be?

The email didn't give any details on dates. All they said was they'd contact us a week before the test. The application info states that they hoped to have the tests in March and interviews in April!

I got a request for id yesterday.... Hopefully that's a sign that testing will be coming up soon!!

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Shau_98

Got an email in relation to the test yesterday! Said we will get results on the 29th.
    Good luck everyone!

Just completed my aptitude test.
    I feel confident going out of out but also unsure if i got some of the stuff right. Hope everyone gets on good and we all have good news come the end of march <3

Best of luck to all

• Advertisement

Well done guys.... I wish you all luck!

I haven't done mine yet.... I'm very nervous about it. I might try it Friday morning when there's a bit of peace and quiet ðŸ™

At least it seems to be moving along now. Interviews in April by the looks of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 amy98

Shau_98 wrote: »
    Just completed my aptitude test.
    I feel confident going out of out but also unsure if i got some of the stuff right. Hope everyone gets on good and we all have good news come the end of march <3

Hey just curious, did you just get an email to complete aptitude test in your own time? And then they mark it? Best of luck to you all x

Well... Aptitude done... I reckon I passed but by how much I don't know!! Didn't finish either of them :(

Well... Aptitude done... I reckon I passed but by how much I don't know!! Didn't finish either of them :(

I don’t think they expect you to finish them. It’s more quality over quantity ðŸ‘ðŸ»

Did anyone else get an email saying they passed! Delighted! Sending off the required documents tomorrow.

Hoping I get called for an interview soon. Good luck everyone.

Did anyone else get an email saying they passed! Delighted! Sending off the required documents tomorrow.

Hoping I get called for an interview soon. Good luck everyone.
    That was quick. Huge congrats! Keep us posted on the interview dates.

Jimmy113 wrote: »
    That was quick. Huge congrats! Keep us posted on the interview dates.

Yeah no problem! It was super quick wasn't it as I think I only sat it last week.

Email just said I passed the tests and I need to send off the proof of penalty points and my leaving certificate results. It says once these are confirmed by UCC as eligible I will move onto the interview round. No idea on which band I am in for interviews.

I passed too... Absolutely delighted!

I didn't realise there's bands for the interviews! How many bands are there and how does it work?

The request for education certs.... If you have the leaving certificate requirements do you need to submit college certificates?

• Advertisement

The request for education certs.... If you have the leaving certificate requirements do you need to submit college certificates?

I swear I read somewhere about bands for interviews but don't hold me to it. I think there is Band A/B/C/D. Let me find where I saw it.

I think it depends what you filled in on the application form.

Stage 3 is what we are currently at which is the eligibility shift where we will be ranked.

Stage 3 is what we are currently at which is the eligibility shift where we will be ranked.

Thanks Shau_98. Hopefully we'll be in the top bands!

Thanks Shau_98. Hopefully we'll be in the top bands!

No problem!
    Hopefully, good luck anyway.

I'd say there is probably a lot who passed and it's a highly competitive recruitment process so I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much.

No problem!
    Hopefully, good luck anyway.

I'd say there is probably a lot who passed and it's a highly competitive recruitment process so I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much.

Yeah.. Me too!

Sent off my documents this evening.

Sent off my documents this evening.

Me too... Have a terrible feeling I'm forgetting something though.... Despite having read the instructions a dozen times!!

Me too... Have a terrible feeling I'm forgetting something though.... Despite having read the instructions a dozen times!!

I'm the same I kept double checking!

My documents were received but the eligibility shift hasn't been done yet.

So nervous

• Advertisement

My documents were received but the eligibility shift hasn't been done yet.

So nervous

I hear you.... Hopefully we'll hear back soon!

Advertisement