Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Late Show 08/01/2021

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 72,313 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Does Ryan realize she's leaving Ireland to get away from him?

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Stay at home

unless you are a guest on the LLS and the interview could be done on Zoom from home, but we'll drag you in while we preach to everyone else to stay at home:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,134 ✭✭✭screamer

LLS- the great charity shill show

• Registered Users Posts: 81,837 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

It's like the Credit Union draw where a staff relative wins the car each time, why no live call?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,209 ✭✭✭alan partridge aha

It's a pity you wouldn't stay home permanently ya cnut ya.

• Advertisement

FIRST 'NOT CARK' OF 2021!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭generalgerry

It was pre-record but they sent her up in an ambulance to RTE studios?

Please stop talking about things you clearly don't know the facts about.

What are the facts so??? Please educate us??? These women were misdiagnosed. Full independent investigation needed.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/health/vicky-phelan-says-doctors-give-her-dirty-look-due-to-campaigning-1.3764156#:~:text=Ms%20Phelan%20was%20diagnosed%20with,smear%20test%20results%20in%202011.&text=It%20emerged%20that%20her%202011,of%20women%2C%20to%20be%20incorrect.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Please stay at home..............?...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,294 ✭✭✭CH3OH

Night all . Stay safe

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭CFlat

Considering how vulnerable health wise Vicky is, I think they should have worn masks for that interview.

She is a wonderful woman.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,332 ✭✭✭AllForIt

Andrew00 wrote: »
    Tubs is a spoofer and Vicky knows that

Yeah, there were moments there where she pulled a face at him, not intentionally just reactively. Penny for her thoughts.

Graham Norton has just started on BBC1 NI

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Skid X wrote: »
    Stay at home

unless you are a guest on the LLS and the interview could be done on Zoom from home, but we'll drag you in while we preach to everyone else to stay at home:rolleyes:

Or ringing in the new year programme on rte

Later, Groovy Gang!

Stay safe!

Nos Da :)

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭williestroker1

physioman wrote: »
    Exactly. Pushing a vaccine that hasn't been researched fully. Wouldn't touch it. Never had flu vaccine and so many of my colleagues that have gotten it have had numerous chest infections since. Sorry derailing this thread
    The most ill-informed comments I've read on boards. Absolute nonsense.

Exactly. Pushing a vaccine that hasn't been researched fully. Wouldn't touch it. Never had flu vaccine and so many of my colleagues that have gotten it have had numerous chest infections since. Sorry derailing this thread

Influenza vaccine will not stop the prevalent winter rhinovirus, adenovirus, syncytial virus etc. It's for Influenza solely.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭statesaver

walshb wrote: »
    That’s quite insulting to those who lived during McQuaids era...

We have no idea how damn free and easy we have it today.

Yet, the media can't or won't question those in authority. Nothing has changed.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭TheRiverman

The Graham Norton Show, it can be great, funny, ridiculous, and rubbish at various times, but it is Friday Night entertainment. Late Late Show, where did all go wrong ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭generalgerry

The Graham Norton Show, it can be great, funny, ridiculous, and rubbish at various times, but it is Friday Night entertainment. Late Late Show, where did all go wrong ?

But even the serious stuff can be done with sincerity and have you on the edge of your seat. It's terrible that it's presented by a man who is so lacking in any of the natural human reactions, and is responding to every guest in a paint by numbers manner. It all comes across as so false.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,095 ✭✭✭✭walshb

statesaver wrote: »
    Yet, the media can't or won't question those in authority. Nothing has changed.

That’s a nonsense. Plenty people everywhere question everything g

Biggest ill in society today is too much damn questioning and nosiness and exposing and bickering..

Can’t fooking fart now without some smuch posting it somewhere..

Gone from very few knowing anything to everyone knowing and wanting to know everything.

You need to do some research on the flu vaccine.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,131 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

Am I the only one who finds Norton boring.

At least he's able to build a rapport with those he interviews though, unlike that overpaid embarrassment.

No, can’t stand him..

And his asshole guests!

But he is talented

At least he's able to build a rapport with those he interviews though, unlike that overpaid embarrassment.

Not that difficult to Trump Tubridy..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,102 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

• Advertisement

I didn't hear anything about COVID or Cancer on his show tonight.

Advertisement