Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Late Show 08/01/2021

Options

Comments

Arduach wrote: »
    Right we all know tactile people whao aren't pedos.

Get to the main point. Your a Trump man I take it. Why? Sell him to us. Is it his medical knowledge, like bleach injections for covid?

Is it for his statesmaship? What is it?

Well if you had read my posts, my point is that the media outlets such as RTE who are meant to be impartial have picked sides except the horse they backed is as bad as the one they hate.

Id have no problem in Trump getting roasted, if the other bluffer was roasted in equal measure. Slating FG doesnt mean i love SF or Fianna Fail. They are not mutually exclusive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭generalgerry

Vicky knows the real nasty side of Tony Hoolahan, when he tried to bury the cervical cancer scandal

I just wish there was a media to ask her questions about him. The same man that presided over that scandal is now playing God with all of our lives.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭physioman

Vicky knows the real nasty side of Tony Hoolahan, when he tried to bury the cervical cancer scandal

Exactly tony is currently perceived in the press as some god during this covid crisis. He doesn't have a clue. Just reading out data given to him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Arduach

Where there's life there's hope. PG she'll get on well in the US.

I had a work colleague who presented to A and E in about May 2019 with awful pains in his stomach after having difficultly eating for a few days beforehand. Initially thought it was an ulcer, but they discovered it was cancer.

Went through months of chemo and evasive surgery where they cut it out, and while it seemed to be a success, they discovered an inoperable tumour soon after, and he died in September :(

It's a bastard. Seeing him wasting away towards the end was heartbreaking.

Sometimes massive surgery is done when it's not really appropriate, except when it can offer useful paliation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

physioman wrote: »
    Exactly tony is currently perceived in the press as some god during this covid crisis. He doesn't have a clue. Just reading out data given to him.

He's essential a modern day Archbishop McQuaid. Good old compliant Ireland, better not question the boss.

I just wish there was a media to ask her questions about him. The same man that presided over that scandal is now playing God with all of our lives.

A full investigation needed and arrest all these evil rats guilty of medical negligence and attempted cover-up.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭Doctors room ghost

Good picture

• Closed Accounts Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Arduach

Well if you had read my posts, my point is that the media outlets such as RTE who are meant to be impartial have picked sides except the horse they backed is as bad as the one they hate.

Id have no problem in Trump getting roasted, if the other bluffer was roasted in equal measure. Slating FG doesnt mean i love SF or Fianna Fail. They are not mutually exclusive.

You can't compare the serious deficiencies in Trump with Biden, and putting up a few tactile pics of Biden with females. Biden is Vauxhall Conference to Trump topping the Premier League in fitness for his role.

I'm finished on this too. Said what i wanted to say.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,134 ✭✭✭screamer

Cancer is a thief, it robs you of all the good memories of your loved ones, of happy times, of what they used to look like. I know myself if I ever have it and am terminal I’d want to be euthanised before the dire end of it, and not left wasting away with my family watching that, and being robbed by the thief.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,285 ✭✭✭Jinglejangle69

A full investigation needed and arrest all these evil rats guilty of medical negligence and attempted cover-up.

Please stop talking about things you clearly don't know the facts about.

There's going to be a copyright strike by Charles Dickens.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭statesaver

walshb wrote: »
    Tubridy’s questions. Tries to sound so profound...but just comes across patronising. He really has a rare talent.

Tommy Tiernan. Doesn't ask questions for the sake of asking questions. He listens, lets the conversation flow.

• Registered Users Posts: 72,313 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Must dig out my old Yes albums.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,330 ✭✭✭AllForIt

Sorry, no disrespect to Vicky, but this is getting silly now with the painting.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,095 ✭✭✭✭walshb

He's essential a modern day Archbishop McQuaid. Good old compliant Ireland, better not question the boss.

That’s quite insulting to those who lived during McQuaids era...

We have no idea how damn free and easy we have it today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭physioman

Exactly. Pushing a vaccine that hasn't been researched fully. Wouldn't touch it. Never had flu vaccine and so many of my colleagues that have gotten it have had numerous chest infections since. Sorry derailing this thread

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,131 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

She'd freeze if it was done this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,598 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Except he's a doctor not a priest.

You can question away, he has actual answers.

AllForIt wrote: »
    Sorry, no disrespect to Vicky, but this is getting silly now with the painting.

Agreed...

And more nonsense charity begging.

Money is not an issue here. It is not..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,823 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Must dig out my old Yes albums.
    Are you the 'owner of a lonely heart' ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,285 ✭✭✭Jinglejangle69

physioman wrote: »
    Exactly. Pushing a vaccine that hasn't been researched fully. Wouldn't touch it. Never had flu vaccine and so many of my colleagues that have gotten it have had numerous chest infections since. Sorry derailing this thread

Yes you are derailing the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Andrew00

Tubs is a spoofer and Vicky knows that

• Registered Users Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Ol' Donie wrote: »
    Except he's a doctor not a priest.

You can question away, he has actual answers.

He had all the answers for the Cervical Check farce didn't he?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,837 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

No viewers prize tonight?

Oh god, will you just shut up Tubridy.

• Registered Users Posts: 72,313 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Jordan 199 wrote: »
    Are you the 'owner of a lonely heart' ;)

Vicky sure has told a lot of Wondrous Stories tonight.

:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭CH3OH

He is such a pontificating assh0le

• Registered Users Posts: 81,837 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Tubbs is turning in to some kind of evangelist preacher.

• Advertisement

Andrew00 wrote: »
    Tubs is a spoofer and Vicky knows that

I don’t doubt Ryan is a good man..

He is just so insincere at times. Tries so hard!!!

Advertisement