Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung S21 range launch january 14th.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Donegal Overlanding

Got an email from Three today stating that my S21 Ultra has left their warehouse. The tracking number still doesn't show up in An Post yet though, so probably has not actually left the warehouse, or been scanned yet.

It is a nice surprise to get it early, I thought I would have to wait until 29th for it to ship.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 299 ✭✭DessieJames

The s21 and s21 plus are a dissapointment for me personally, doing away with the SD card and no charger and a plastic type back is not good, the s21 ultra looks amazing but i cant justify the price so will wait for oneplus 9 in March

• Registered Users Posts: 1,922 ✭✭✭Reati

I ordered from Samsung direct at weekend (the trade in values went up for my phone and pushed me off the fence). Didn't get an emails after a few days so contacted them.

Replied with my order details and said be here on Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,787 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Mine arrived, didn't get a chance to open it yet

Anyone have any luck finding gadget insurance ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

The s21 and s21 plus are a dissapointment for me personally, doing away with the SD card and no charger and a plastic type back is not good, the s21 ultra looks amazing but i cant justify the price so will wait for oneplus 9 in March

I was the same but managed to grab the ultra for €737 with my s8 plus, looks like they mispriced it on the student store, I wasn't counting my chickens until it arrived today, well happy with that. Hopefully see a big jump from my s8

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 299 ✭✭DessieJames

I was the same but managed to grab the ultra for €737 with my s8 plus, looks like they mispriced it on the student store, I wasn't counting my chickens until it arrived today, well happy with that. Hopefully see a big jump from my s8

jaysus id buy it for €737 in a flash if i could but even with a trade in on my S20 plus they are only offering €410 meaning id have to fork out over €900 , is there any way around this?

jaysus id buy it for €737 in a flash if i could but even with a trade in on my S20 plus they are only offering €410 meaning id have to fork out over €900 , is there any way around this?

Well if you know any students you can get 15% discount on unidays website so would save you over another €100

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 7,794 Mod ✭✭✭✭liamog

pmce4 wrote: »
    Jasus I am getting annoyed now as mine is still processing

My order was processed and An Post shipping link sent, Wifey's never got the shipping notification.

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭pmce4

I think the S21+ has a glass back

Delighted the buds, smart tag and cover arrived at the same time too

Am I best to charge the phone fully first and the set it up ?

• Advertisement

I ordered a case as well but was told that only the charger was delayed.

I ordered a case as well but was told that only the charger was delayed.

you gonna wait for the case or you gonna risk it and use the phone straight away

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 7,794 Mod ✭✭✭✭liamog

I've ordered the Mous Case, but will take a while, so have also ordered one of the Samsung Silicone case, they're under the VAT threshold on Amazon.co.uk
    Am already using the phone, as I'm impatient like that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭DubLad69

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Delighted the buds, smart tag and cover arrived at the same time too

Am I best to charge the phone fully first and the set it up ?

No you don't need to do that with batteries anymore.

you gonna wait for the case or you gonna risk it and use the phone straight away
    I am going to use it straight away, the inner child and gadget freak in my would not stand for anything else.

liamog wrote: »
    I've ordered the Mous Case, but will take a while, so have also ordered one of the Samsung Silicone case, they're under the VAT threshold on Amazon.co.uk
    Am already using the phone, as I'm impatient like that :D
    Same as myself the mous cases are class.

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭feargantae

I ordered on the 19th, 256GB normal S21 and it still says processing. No dispatch or tracking yet. I feel like a kid at Christmas waiting for this to come haha

Same as myself the mous cases are class.

Used the Mous case on the S8 and a Snakehive Wallet case on the S10. I've massively reduced the number of cards I now carry, so will try the card wallet on the back of the limitless 3.0

liamog wrote: »
    Used the Mous case on the S8 and a Snakehive Wallet case on the S10. I've massively reduced the number of cards I now carry, so will try the card wallet on the back of the limitless 3.0

Ya I have the wallet and this will be the third case the wallet will be used on.

was just informed on a call that mine is shipping today, but the charger is out of stock so that will come later.:D

Still no email confirmation of shipping so I wont hold my breath on a delivery tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭rob180

I already transfer all apps over from the S10 plus to the ultra already. Will use the S10 till my case arrive.

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭kave2

feargantae wrote: »
    I ordered on the 19th, 256GB normal S21 and it still says processing. No dispatch or tracking yet. I feel like a kid at Christmas waiting for this to come haha

Same, ordered S21 ultra 256Gb silver on 19th. Still processing. I cannot wait, it was a while since I was so excited about a phone.

Just received a text from Nightline to say it's coming tomorrow and I'll receive a 2hr slot. Can't wait now!

The website still says processing.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,734 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Just received a text from Nightline to say it's coming tomorrow and I'll receive a 2hr slot. Can't wait now!

The website still says processing.

Same here due tomorrow, Nightline

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭kave2

Just received mail and text. Delivery tomorrow. Niiice.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,734 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

8oc46U2.jpg

I guess I'll have to go with the S21 Ultra 5G 256GB model

The 512GB is not list and don't seem to be online in any irish retailer

€162 for the year is not bad. €15 a month is another option

PTH2009 wrote: »
    I guess I'll have to go with the S21 Ultra 5G 256GB model

The 512GB is not list and don't seem to be online in any irish retailer

€162 for the year is not bad. €15 a month is another option

Hmm, Chill are €13/pm for the S21 256GB. They seem to be the only ones with a quote for the S21 series now.

I'm with Mobile Phone Insurance Direct who can't sell new policies due to Brexit but they said they can give me a quote for the S21 when i have the IMEI to hand. Hoping for cheaper than €13pm! Haha

• Registered Users Posts: 11 andrefrb

kave2 wrote: »
    Just received mail and text. Delivery tomorrow. Niiice.

Same here too! Finally!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Good to hear that orders from the 19th have a delivery date. My confirmation date should be sent tomorrow.

Advertisement