Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung S21 range launch january 14th.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

I've a flight at 7am on Friday. So I won't be getting to use my ultra for two weeks :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

DubLad69 wrote: »
    I literally got an email this moment saying that mine has been dispatched.

Yup mine too, but my case and charger still haven't been dispatched

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭dan786

Got email also but its blank.

dan786 wrote: »
    Got email also but its blank.

Yup my email was blank to but I logged in and checked my account and my order was dispatch and tracking number provided for nightline

• Registered Users Posts: 11 andrefrb

I literally got an email this moment saying that mine has been dispatched.

Nice!
    Did you order it on Jan 14th?
    I heard they usually follow first come first served order.

• Advertisement

Yup my email was blank to but I logged in and checked my account and my order was dispatch and tracking number provided for nightline

Ah my online account shows no orders for some reason but it definitely went through as I was able to get Exertis to email me the invoice. So this email means its dispatched but no access to tracking number. I might email them for it.

Let us know when yours arrive. I am pretty sure it said next day delivery at checkout but not sure if that applies to preorders.

Ah my online account shows no orders for some reason but it definitely went through as I was able to get Exertis to email me the invoice. So this email means its dispatched but no access to tracking number. I might email them for it.

Let us know when yours arrive. I am pretty sure it said next day delivery at checkout but not sure if that applies to preorders.

Yeah will let you know, probably wont touch it myself until my case arrives.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,787 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Didn't get an email today

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Didn't get an email today

Same here. I infact never got an email from Samsung regarding my order. I don't even have a orichasevonvmy orders list on the website anymore.

The only proof I have of even buying the phone is the money being taken from my revolut and an invoice from exertis.

Strange.

Just got 2 emails with an invoice and a one saying the order has been dispatched

• Advertisement

MarkY91 wrote: »
    Same here. I infact never got an email from Samsung regarding my order. I don't even have a orichasevonvmy orders list on the website anymore.

The only proof I have of even buying the phone is the money being taken from my revolut and an invoice from exertis.

Strange.

Update: just got two emails now.

Does this mean we will get them before the 29th?

MarkY91 wrote: »
    Update: just got two emails now.

Does this mean we will get them before the 29th?

I'd say a good chance you will get it tomorrow or Wednesday

I'd say a good chance you will get it tomorrow or Wednesday

Hoepfully

I'd almost not open it til its insured, most places till haven't added the option of the S21 series

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭pmce4

No sign of mine yet, last update from the 16th was processing the order

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Hoepfully

I'd almost not open it til its insured, most places till haven't added the option of the S21 series

My case hasn't been dispatched yet and I ordered from Samsung also, so very reluctant to open until safely in its case, small problem though is I need to send back my old phone once I get the new phone as part of the trade deal

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭DubLad69

Just noticed that it doesn't say that my clear standing case was shipped. And it also says that it is out of stock.

Probably going to have to buy another one

Just noticed that it doesn't say that my clear standing case was shipped. And it also says that it is out of stock.

Probably going to have to buy another one

Case was just shipped too. None of the tracking information works, so it's probably the case that they are just uploading the information in preparation for shipping them, and they will actually be shipped in the next few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭kave2

I checked my account just now. No change- order is being processed by exertis. Ordered on 19th. Sh..te!!

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Kuevasss

Placed my order on the 15th (S21 Ultra 256GB + Buds Pro + Smart Tag + Clear Cover + Wireless Charger Trio), the payment was accepted at the same day and it was 'Being processed by Exertis' since then.
    3:18PM today I received the email (Order has been dispatched by EXERTIS) with the Nightline tracking code.
    Luckily, it will be here tomorrow or Wednesday...

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭rob180

Got my email today as well. Ordered the Ultra 256g version as the 512g weren't available when I was ordering. Ordered a Samsung case with the double kickstand and the 25w travel charger.
    Can't wait now.

• Advertisement

Got an email from Nightline to say they have my package and will be delivered tomorrow.

"Your SAMSUNG E STORE order is on its way. It is due to be delivered to you on Tuesday 26 Jan, 2021 at the following address:"

Got an email from Nightline to say they have my package and will be delivered tomorrow.

"Your SAMSUNG E STORE order is on its way. It is due to be delivered to you on Tuesday 26 Jan, 2021 at the following address:"

Same! Surprised that they are releasing them this early. They must have less orders than they were expecting if they can meet demand that easily.

Same got a text and Email, Wasn't expecting it this early in the week (lets hope its a decent time and not too early)

I ordered a case with it hopefully everything (including the freebies) arrive tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Have not received the delivery confirmation email yet. I only ordered it on the 21st. Might be another few days before I hear anything.

Is it best to fully charge the phone and then switch it on use smart switch etc ?

Just got a text. Delivery between 11 and 1. Really surprised they are coming this soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭allen175

Mine just got delivered!

Got a dispatch email from three this morning.

allen175 wrote: »
    Mine just got delivered!

Got a dispatch email from three this morning.

Is that from Samsung? Did the free extras come with it?

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭pmce4

Is that from Samsung? Did the free extras come with it?

No email yet and I ordered on the 15th.

• Advertisement

pmce4 wrote: »
    No email yet and I ordered on the 15th.

Id give them a call. Is it showing up in your Samsung account that you placed an order?

Advertisement