Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung S21 range launch january 14th.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭Snaga

Oh well that's annoying.

On Saturday - Vodafone website says upgrade and get buds pro and smart tag. I do so, but turns out it was on Jan 30 and VF hadn't updated their website.

Now its GTFO and take these buds live with you.

Way to kill the new phone buzz.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,872 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Not having much luck finding insurance, can't see any irish store that sells the 512GB Ultra version (I got it from Samsung's store)

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭kave2

Ordered Official Silicone Case, grey one. Should get in couple of days.

Noticed lot of people raving about the Mous cases. Are they so good? One for Ultra(limitless 3.0) is 55e. That's a lot of money for case.

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭feargantae

Anyone else not received their trade in bag yet? It's a week tomorrow since i got the phone and no word on how to trade in my old one

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭quartz1

I bought a s pen for my ultra and then I realise I have to way to charge the pen because it normally charges in the Note when it's inserted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

feargantae wrote: »
    Anyone else not received their trade in bag yet? It's a week tomorrow since i got the phone and no word on how to trade in my old one

Nope still nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭NTC

I got the trade in bag, but still waiting on my phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,523 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

I received mine on Friday.
    I'd not worry too much about it,will arrive before long.

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭pmce4

kave2 wrote: »
    Ordered Official Silicone Case, grey one. Should get in couple of days.

Noticed lot of people raving about the Mous cases. Are they so good? One for Ultra(limitless 3.0) is 55e. That's a lot of money for case.

I use Mous cases all the time. I cannot fault them, great designs and perfect fits with all the cases I have purchased. I have my s21 ultra case pre-ordered with them.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 299 ✭✭DessieJames

I received my phone last Friday and the trade in bag yesterday , im waiting on my buds and tag to be approved before i send back my old phone, i couldnt see anything at all on the Samsung members app but this video was useful if anyone is having any issues claiming the buds and tag.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKraSuZuoKU

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭rob180

I still haven't receive my trade in bag yet and i got my phone last Tuesday (26th Jan).

Got my bag today

Got my bag today

Did you get your phone last Tuesday?
    In the trade in programme, it states you should return the trade in phone in a week or €210 (in my case) will be taken out of your bank card.

*Update
    Just receive my trade in bag. It's a good job i kept the original phone box. As they don't provide you with one. Also, i just did a factory reset on my old phone and de-listed the phone from my Samsung account but i can't seems to do it on my Google account. Can someone give me some pointers in how to de-list my old phone from my Google account, if there's such a thing? Thanks.

rob180 wrote: »
    *Update
    Just receive my trade in bag. It's a good job i kept the original phone box. As they don't provide you with one. Also, i just did a factory reset on my old phone and de-listed the phone from my Samsung account but i can't seems to do it on my Google account. Can someone give me some pointers in how to de-list my old phone from my Google account, if there's such a thing? Thanks.

I just did a wipe data/reset on the phone and wrapped it in a bit of bubble wrap.

Did same last year and all went ok.

Just watched a Youtube channel and it's done. Good auld Youtube.

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭pmce4

rob180 wrote: »
    *Update

Just as a matter of interest do they also expect you to return the charger? I would not return a charger based on receiving none with the new phone.

pmce4 wrote: »
    Just as a matter of interest do they also expect you to return the charger? I would not return a charger based on receiving none with the new phone.

I've never returned anything bar the phone.Traded in 3 phones .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

Coming from the note 9, loving the new ultra. Size feels same in the hand. I didnt use the pen much, but i do miss having the option. May get one with a case when some nicer ones show up (why are they all left handed?!).
    Just found yesterday that the reverse wireless charging can charge my galaxy watch, so thats nice.
    They had the gear4 crystal palace case in CPW when i picked it up, only one they had so got it.
    https://www.zagg.com/en_eu/crystal-palace-galaxy-s20-ultra-5g?fo_c=3195&fo_k=94d9b82268ff53f79402c63720b7cf29&fo_s=gplaie&gclid=Cj0KCQiA0-6ABhDMARIsAFVdQv8x7HdvclwijTW1NK8O55IUrwcykofloWhmWJ1GlTzsIiU5MlurPc0aAl3rEALw_wcB#93=392
    Seems fine, says it wont go yellow. Protection is good, feels nice in the hand, works with wireless charging etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭enryb12

Has anyone upgrade from the S10+? Just wondering if it is worth the upgrade?

My S10+ is running fine. However, I like getting new shiny things so very very tempted!

• Advertisement

enryb12 wrote: »
    Has anyone upgrade from the S10+? Just wondering if it is worth the upgrade?

My S10+ is running fine. However, I like getting new shiny things so very very tempted!

yes it definitely is worth the upgrade in my opinion.

My Buds PRO and Samsung tag arrived today, they didnt come woth the phone initially.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,922 ✭✭✭Reati

Reati wrote: »
    I'm gonna hang on. Ironically, they shipped my free S-Pen today. So I have a S-Pen yet I'll be without the phone to use it on :D

Got a text that mine is coming tomorrow. So a week later than promised but not the end of the world since I got the spen with the 50€ coupon they gave me.

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭feargantae

Still no bag for trading in the old phone yet. Getting a bit worried now!

Will ring tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

My Buds PRO and Samsung tag arrived today, they didnt come woth the phone initially.

Was your phone bought in retail store, or via samsung?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Aarkeo

I packed my old phone up and brought it to An Post with the provided label etc and they said they don't send them.. anyone sent their phone back yet for trade in?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,922 ✭✭✭Reati

Aarkeo wrote: »
    I packed my old phone up and brought it to An Post with the provided label etc and they said they don't send them.. anyone sent their phone back yet for trade in?

At a Post office? I've sent them before at Post Office.

Reati wrote: »
    At a Post office? I've sent them before at Post Office.

Yeah i brought it to my local post office and they said they didn't recognize the barcode on it

Aarkeo wrote: »
    Yeah i brought it to my local post office and they said they didn't recognize the barcode on it

same here sent from my local post office no problem at all

• Advertisement

same here sent from my local post office no problem at all

Thanks guys, funnily enough i tried a different post office and they said yup no problem

Advertisement