Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is anyone paying tax?

Options
191011121315»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

cash discount ..you would be amazed at the amount of people who offer a cash discount.
    Looking at your wikipedia link there. The next nearest cost hospital is in adelaide, Australia. It has 800 beds. The hospital in Dublin is at least 600m more expensive but has 473 beds. But it does have 14 gardens and courtyards! Gardens are more important than beds in a hospital .
    I mean who feels like going for a stroll in one of 14 gardens when you are sick in hospital?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭blackbox

I don't like paying tax, but it's the law.

If you want lower taxes, vote for a party that will bring in lower taxes.

That's how democracy works.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

blackbox wrote: »

Or just pay and accept cash. Much easier

• Registered Users Posts: 28,531 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

I mean who feels like going for a stroll in one of 14 gardens when you are sick in hospital?
    Mad idea I know, but maybe we should listen to experts on stuff like this, rather than the latest boards.ie poster;

https://www.bmj.com/content/359/bmj.j5627

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭mulbot

blackbox wrote: »

You'd be waiting. If you want lower taxes, you play the system already in place

• Advertisement
Advertisement