Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump v Biden 2020,The insurrection (pt 6) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,300 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Democrats calling anyone who opposes them racist mysognist fascist and trying to shut them down publically online and get them fired?
    Rioting looting and burning property all summer attacking and killing police tearing down statues?
    Supporting the most extreme abortion laws including partial birth abortions?
    And top it all trying to take away the right to bear arms from private citizens?

Why are you surprised that Trump got the support of MAGA people with vast crowds athus rallies?

Everybody's fault apart from Trump eh?

Pathetic.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Kaybaykwah

Would anyone pay good money to be a fly on the wall when don finds out, I would

You wouldn't stay on the wall for very long, flies are attracted to the smell of it/him...

• Registered Users Posts: 21,525 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Democrats calling anyone who opposes them racist mysognist fascist and trying to shut them down publically online and get them fired?
    Rioting looting and burning property all summer attacking and killing police tearing down statues?
    Supporting the most extreme abortion laws including partial birth abortions?
    And top it all trying to take away the right to bear arms from private citizens?

You're losing it. Keep going.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

You're losing it. Keep going.

Losing it, I think they've already long since lost it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭combat14

Tony EH wrote: »
    LOL

Combat14, ay?

I take it the Combat18 username was taken. ;)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combat_18

I dont think it is appropriate to label other members of this forum neo nazis by inference

play the ball not the player

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭Robert ninja

combat14 wrote: »
    I dont think it is appropriate to label other members of this forum neo nazis by inference

play the ball not the player
    Sorry you opposed the narrative. Nazi you be.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

Kaybaykwah wrote: »
    You wouldn't stay on the wall for very long, flies are attracted to the smell of it/him...

This is now twice that scary pictures of don have flashed through me, like 10mins ago came upon a comment on Twitter suggesting don take up onlyfans with the picture of him in all white/red hat golfing.. the fcuking shivers it gave me..

I think this is enough internet for me tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,115 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

The fact Pelosi has removed or is enabling the removal of the nuclear codes from Trumps access says it all.... he’s considered now a fûcking lunatic... by those on the inside....

• Registered Users Posts: 19,115 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

Strumms wrote: »
    The fact Pelosi has removed or is enabling the removal of the nuclear codes from Trumps access says it all.... he’s considered now a fûcking lunatic... by those on the inside....

Who would he nuke though?

It won't be his buddy in Moscow, that's for sure. :pac:

I think it's just more demonstrable of the fact that they're now taking everything away from him. Things which he shouldn't have been allowed near in the first place.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 382 ✭✭oldtimeyfella

Mr Meanor wrote: »
    I think that when Trump and his administration are finally gone the Democrats should also do a bit of house cleaning themselves.
    Pelosi and some of her associates retiring or resigning might help to defuse future problems with both sides.

That's not going to happen. The next 4 years will be a victory lap for the Democrats after they vanquished Hitler 2.0 and everything they **** up will still be his fault and everything they achieve will be in spite of "post Trump difficulties".

Then comes the surprised pikachu face when Ted Cruz or Alex Jones or whoever murders them in the 2024 election.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭theguzman

Trying to take his last Trump card so to speak, if America is not in full blown Civil War in the next 5 days it will be an absolute miracle.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,254 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Imagine if you’ve been on a camping trip this week, or in a medical coma. Fuuuuuuhck

That's more childish ****e by the people who tried to convince everyone he would start WW3.

Pure playing to the cheap seats by Pelosi.

Seems like some here are taking their talking points from Gym ****ing Jordan...

https://twitter.com/Jim_Jordan/status/1347701274112892929?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 35,894 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

When Trump told his supporters '' to be strong, to go down there and cheer on the republicans , not so much some of them '' .... no one was in shock and falling out of their chair.
    If it was such a shocking statement at the time why didn't they act to protect the Capitol Building. CNN is playing that clip over and over and over. I don't get it, shocking now, but not at the time.?

I don't even know how you can use those words against him.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,646 ✭✭✭✭briany

Not that Trump's permanent suspension from Twitter isn't a positive development but it's about 5 years too late. It's on par with an absentee father making a half-hearted to reconnect with his adult child ie didn't make the effort when it counted.

Deplatforming is a good tool to stifle further radicalisation, but it obviously cannot prevent communication with the already-radicalised, so I expect Trump to attempt to get his message out some way, and he still needs to be watched for the next two weeks at the very least.

everlast75 wrote: »
    Seems like some here are taking their talking points from Gym ****ing Jordan...

https://twitter.com/Jim_Jordan/status/1347701274112892929?s=19

Anyone with a functioning brain knows it's not a good idea to prove conspiracy theorists right whilst simultaneously pushing them to the darker corners of the Internet.

These people don't just magically cease to exist because they can't leave mean replies on AOCs tweets any more. You've just shoved them off to various other places where they are much harder to keep track of.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭Danno

briany wrote: »
    ...and he still needs to be watched for the next two weeks at the very least.

Ah the echoes of the Bishops of old - they need to be monitored.

Going to be a complete sh1tshow on the 20th. If Trump get's impeached literally anything can happen then.

I’d be hard pressed to see how he can’t be impeached.... what the fûck will happen is right..

I’ve family in NY state and Florida, I’m feeling a bit concerned... the NY gang are rural enough and let’s say, not without protection and resources, but my Aunt in Florida is 85, good health ok, still active, healthy and driving etc but her nearest daughter a widow also is an hour away...

I’m stating to believe this whole fûcking thing is orchestrated... Trump, covid, election, fallout.... Russia ? Are Russia backing the Donald ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭Robert ninja

briany wrote: »
    Deplatforming is a good tool to stifle further radicalisation
    - the radical left

• Advertisement

Anyone with a functioning brain knows it's not a good idea to prove conspiracy theorists right whilst simultaneously pushing them to the darker corners of the Internet.

These people don't just magically cease to exist because they can't leave mean replies on AOCs tweets any more. You've just shoved them off to various other places where they are much harder to keep track of.

Yep.

We've had four years of appeasing these idiots and look where that got us.

Isn't it incredible the "**** your feelings" crowd all of a sudden want to talk reconciliation, when they lost the senate and the White House.

America has been in an abusive relationship with Trump for the last 4 years and has finally woken up.

**** his supporters and **** trump.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,894 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

CNN saying he tired to use another account, and twitter shut it down too .

• Registered Users Posts: 33,860 ✭✭✭✭listermint

But that's where they came from. And it was grand before.

Push them back..

No one needs their Ma to be a right wing radical on Facebook. No one.

Back off to Tor with them . The notion that the majority of spanners will follow is laughable

• Registered Users Posts: 5,360 ✭✭✭This is it

When Trump told his supporters '' to be strong, to go down there and cheer on the republicans , not so much some of them '' .... no one was in shock and falling out of their chair.
    If it was such a shocking statement at the time why didn't they act to protect the Capitol Building. CNN is playing that clip over and over and over. I don't get it, shocking now, but not at the time.?

I don't even know how you can use those words against him.

Is there any point in someone responding to you? Throughout the thread you claim you're not a Trump supporter. You make wild accusations and assertions, and when called on you then disappear for a few hours before returning to do the same again a few hours later. Yesterday Trump's concession was a "DeepFake" video according to you :rolleyes:

Trump incited the taking over of the Capitol;
    Speaking to an agitated crowd just before many in the crowd began marching to the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday, the president and several of his closest allies reiterated baseless claims that the White House was being fraudulently stolen from Trump.

"We're just not going to let" Joe Biden become president, Trump declared. "We're going to have to fight much harder. … We're going to walk down to the Capitol, and … you have to show strength, and you have to be strong."

Trump's son Donald Trump Jr. told the crowd, "If you just roll over, if you don't fight in the face of glaring irregularities and statistical impossibilities … if you're going to be the zero and not the hero, we are coming for you."

https://abcnews.go.com/US/dont-expect-charges-trump-allies-inciting-capitol-siege/story?id=75141278

That's not going to happen. The next 4 years will be a victory lap for the Democrats after they vanquished Hitler 2.0 and everything they **** up will still be his fault and everything they achieve will be in spite of "post Trump difficulties".

Then comes the surprised pikachu face when Ted Cruz or Alex Jones or whoever murders them in the 2024 election.

The dems need to draw a line under it... service normality... they need to starve the right of any and all oxygen.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

I wonder if the non sequiter deflection gibberish here will get a little more varied now without himself or a lot of the Q Bots on social media to call the tune?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,646 ✭✭✭✭briany

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

The dems need to draw a line under it... service normality... they need to starve the right of any and all oxygen.

Historically I'm not aware of a single time appeasement has worked after a failed putsch.

Here are the tweets which were taken down

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/1347718683351601152?s=19

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

CNN saying he tired to use another account, and twitter shut it down too .

Tried to Tweet from the @POTUS account and they deleted the Tweets. :D

Has issued a statement though: https://twitter.com/alexsalvinews/status/1347720480904466434/photo/1

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement