Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 stock updates *NO CHAT*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭Joshua J

tenor.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Neeson_01

I got mine at 8.38am last Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭Northernlily

8.30 has passed, starting to think today's not the day :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭claiva

not looking good alright :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,616 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

had my alarm set for half 7. phone was on Do Not Disturb. woke up at 8.45, charged out of the bed and onto the computer....... and nothing :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

first time I bothered trying to do this and meh! maybe tomorrow

Currys Naas aparently have some disc versions.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭CWF

Joshua J wrote: »
    Currys Naas aparently have some disc versions.

Gonezo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭Canonfan

My friend was in Currys Jervis this morning trying her luck, staff took her name and full payment, collection date is within 2 weeks.

Staff said they don't want long queue again. I think it's worth trying your local Currys.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

DPD came today with mine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,299 ✭✭✭PixelTrawler

I just asked in Currys Blanch, they arent taking names or orders at the moment. They did say they sold 120 units yesterday and to just keep an eye out for more.

Another friend got one in Jervis just now, money taken, collection within 2 weeks. He also got €10 off on extra controller.

Smyths is not working on my tablet, but it's working on my desktop. I dunno if that means anything, but keep an eye on it.......

False alarm my tablet is just being a knob

• Registered Users Posts: 2,299 ✭✭✭PixelTrawler

I completely missed a powercity drop mid morning. You had to give your details over live chat and then they were supposed to get back to you.
    Theres a banner on the website now saying all stock is gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Rasmus

I completely missed a powercity drop mid morning. You had to give your details over live chat and then they were supposed to get back to you.
    Theres a banner on the website now saying all stock is gone.

It was only for about 20 minutes. I was in queue and they shut it down.

Frustrating day again. Up for Smyths, bolted into Jervis within minutes of the twitter announcement and had the name down for Power City. No luck at all. Some demand for them. The queue just blew up at Jervis within seconds of arriving. Lockdown money burning a hole in everyone's pockets, the demand is insane.

Frustrating day again. Up for Smyths, bolted into Jervis within minutes of the twitter announcement and had the name down for Power City. No luck at all. Some demand for them. The queue just blew up at Jervis within seconds of arriving. Lockdown money burning a hole in everyone's pockets, the demand is insane.

I posted Jervis hours before Twitter announcement and there was no queue at all. Don't give up and best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,955 ✭✭✭eggy81

Mad stuff. And there little to even play on it yet. I wonder how long until I can just wander in on a whim somewhere and get 1 on the spot.

What are the chances Smyths will have them up Sunday morning same time? I swear the PS5 and Xbox Series S/X are looking like a myth at this point.

This has been me all day.

image.png

• Registered Users Posts: 11,182 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

What system you playing half life 2 on? :p

• Advertisement

What system you playing half life 2 on? :p

PC :)

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭one armed dwarf

If Valve announce Half Life 3 before gamerbhoy 89 gets their PS5 it will be a sad state of affairs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Captain Flaps

I would have said trusting such an important task to a tablet was a risky move

I would have said trusting such an important task to a tablet was a risky move

well i would hit refresh everytime the game needed to load an area which is rather frequent. it is a slow tablet nowadays i need an upgrade

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Outside curry's in mahon now, but at least 10 people have come out with ps5s. Assume preorders as there's fella at door with clipboard

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭rahern

dave1982 wrote:
    Outside curry's in mahon now, but at least 10 people have come out with ps5s. Assume preorders as there's fella at door with clipboard

Had they any stock left?

Rumours Currys Carlow have stock. Add Currys Waterford to the rumours list.

Currys Sligo.

In the last 10 days Currys had stock right, left and centre... How come Argos stay open but no stock available?

• Advertisement

Canonfan wrote: »
    In the last 10 days Currys had stock right, left and centre... How come Argos stay open but no stock available?

Struggling to reconcile this myself. Wonder what the methodology is that Currys use to allocate stock. Surely it is dispatched from head office. Whatever it is, they seem to be getting a rake of them shipped to different stores each day. The 5km restrictions has screwed me over on this big time. Living in Dublin plenty of stores within 20/30km I can't get to.

Argos are a shambles. Absolutely nothing from them.

Advertisement