Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 stock updates *NO CHAT*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

So no stock updates?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Captain Flaps

Anyone who bought digital games on the Wii is now out of luck as Nintendo took that storefront down. My discs will still play. That's really all there is to it.

Re Currys, sincerely I will attempt to avoid them where possible now. Of all the options available to them with a well resourced website they still encourage people to rush out en masse and queue up. It's pretty shameful and they should righly face consequences.

TitianGerm wrote: »
    I was only ever talking about how much the game cost me. Yes DS would have cost you €20 in that case and if you sell it for €30 (€15 each) it's only cost you €5 to play the game but now you don't own the game anymore.

DS is a bit of an outlier though as it was bundled with a lot of consoles and it's not a game a lot of gamers will play and people just wanted to sell it on quick so sold it cheap.
    yes but with you sharing with your bro you both needed to buy a ps5, the COST is the same.

dont get me wrong, ive about twenty digital games butbid only ever buy games that i would play again and again.

on the other hand i was game sharing on ps4 with my brother but he and i play completely different games so doesn't always work out the way it has for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭madmoe

Anyone who bought digital games on the Wii is now out of luck as Nintendo took that storefront down. My discs will still play. That's really all there is to it.

Re Currys, sincerely I will attempt to avoid them where possible now. Of all the options available to them with a well resourced website they still encourage people to rush out en masse and queue up. It's pretty shameful and they should righly face consequences.

Very very valid point!!

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭tiredblondie

Rasmus wrote: »
    Sorry everyone but who's the guy that tweets updates?

ps5_ireland

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

yes but with you sharing with your bro you both needed to buy a ps5, the COST is the same.

dont get me wrong, ive about twenty digital games butbid only ever buy games that i would play again and again.

on the other hand i was game sharing on ps4 with my brother but he and i play completely different games so doesn't always work out the way it has for you.

Not the mention the fact if Sony or something happens when gamesharing is no longer working 1 of you have zero games. Also who pays €75 for a game? Only ejits who go to Gamestop. Most new releases are €50-55.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭klose

I've had no notifications or update on that since the 06th feb with the smyths drop!

Have you an invite link?

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭tiredblondie

klose wrote: »
    Have you an invite link?

https://discord.gg/Vdq2wX8g

Hopefully this works!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭Hoboo

Mod note: Folks if you have a confirmed order please discuss the details here: https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058119473

And for everyone else please don’t drag the thread off topic further by complaining about it being dragged off topic.
    Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Captain Flaps

Hoboo wrote: »
    Bump

This post doesn't contain a stock update. We've set up a new thread for complaints about posts in this thread that aren't stock updates, link here https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=77692081

Please keep all discussion about off topic discussion in the above thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭WarpAsylum

madmoe wrote: »
    Very very valid point!!

Not really. Nintendo is a different animal. It's pretty obvious Sony and MS are pushing digital, and would rather it that way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Neeson_01

Smyths delivery landed today, delighted! Also, I'd recommend being online tomorrow morning. For the last two weeks, Smyths have had big drops on Saturday morning.

Create an account now, add your payment card, update your address, and be ready to go between 8-10am. No guarantee it will happen, but based on the last two weeks, there's a good chance and they deliver quickly.

Best of luck everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 scoby78

Neeson_01 wrote: »
    Smyths delivery landed today, delighted! Also, I'd recommend being online tomorrow morning. For the last two weeks, Smyths have had big drops on Saturday morning.

Create an account now, add your payment card, update your address, and be ready to go between 8-10am. No guarantee it will happen, but based on the last two weeks, there's a good chance and they deliver quickly.

Best of luck everyone!

I can add my address but not my payment details. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Sottol

scoby78 wrote: »
    I can add my address but not my payment details. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance

This is the section you can input your payment details in advance. Then when ordering you will just need to enter the 3 digit ccv number from back of card

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Pipmae

Find something that you is out of stock or hasn't yet been launched and pre-order it. That way you can enter your payment details and if there's a button to click to save them then click it. Once that's done then go and cancel the pre-order.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭damienf1

Hi
    Does anyone know if its one per person if lucky to even get one... my nephew is looking for one so was gonna try for him too but guessing its one per person giving the shortage?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Pipmae

damienf1 wrote: »
    Hi
    Does anyone know if its one per person if lucky to even get one... my nephew is looking for one so was gonna try for him too but guessing its one per person giving the shortage?

It is one per customer. There's nothing to stop you setting up two separate Smyths accounts and ordering twice on two separate payment cards. Going by the last couple of Saturday's they won't sell out in seconds. More like minutes so you may have time.

Pipmae wrote: »
    It is one per customer. There's nothing to stop you setting up two separate Smyths accounts and ordering twice on two separate payment cards. Going by the last couple of Saturday's they won't sell out in seconds. More like minutes so you may have time.

Do think be 8am when released?

• Registered Users Posts: 28 2020Con2020

When was it released last Saturday at Smyths website? , 8am?

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭safc_pete

When was it released last Saturday at Smyths website? , 8am?

Yeah, last two Saturdays

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 scoby78

Sottol wrote: »
    This is the section you can input your payment details in advance. Then when ordering you will just need to enter the 3 digit ccv number from back of card

Still won't allow me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭Joshua J

Still won't allow me
    I preordered Hogwarts legacy for the PS5. It gives you the option to save your payment details when purchasing. After purchase cancel preorder and your details will be saved.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,018 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Just to say that when I bought mine 2 weeks ago I didn’t have an account or any card details saved and still got one. Don’t stress if you can’t set that up before 8

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

No sign yet for people on Smyths.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,438 ✭✭✭kuang1

No 3-in-a-row for Saturday Smyths. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭claiva

nothing there this morning ;(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,299 ✭✭✭PixelTrawler

Was it 8am or 8:30am the last two saturdays?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,077 ✭✭✭markc1184

I thought it was 830 last week.

Nothing yet so far

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,018 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

markc1184 wrote: »
    I thought it was 830 last week.

8:00 2 weeks ago as I got confirmation mail at 8:20. Keep refreshing until half anyway just in case maybe. Hope they have them again for all that are looking

Advertisement