Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Vaccine

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

jelem wrote: »
    read and learn, dont as most rely on government to
    validate either side of an issue.
    Ok. Please supply the actual death rates for coivd and all vaccines and provide a source for these figures.
    go on tease, so what happen to atoms at absolute zero and what is that in kelvin.
    lol.
    I've asked you to quote the "law of atoms and chemistry" you are referring to.
    I don't think you can.

And absolute zero is zero kelvin.
    What has this to do with anything?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 feedmindc19

cansay that for flu tetanus malaria (still no cure) etc.

And TB , which is still at large.

Jelem I wouldn't waste my time responding to him the information is all there in the media ,he is either too lazy or closed minded . or possibly on a wind up, he just likes to keep calling people CT's from what I can see.

As for vaccines they are rushed and no amount of back tracking and opologies from this guy will convince me otherwise.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-55177948

Jelem I wouldn't waste my time responding to him the information is all there in the media ,he is either too lazy or closed minded . or possibly on a wind up, he just likes to keep calling people CT's from what I can see.
    So then, no you cannot provide a more accurate figure for covid deaths.
    You guys are running away from this point.
    Great.

My point stands then completely unaddressed.

The death rate for covid is far higher than the rate of any side effects for vaccines.
    It is higher by 4 orders of magnitude.

Yet you guys seem to be more concerned with the vaccine.

This is a contradiction.

Why are you concerned by something that is far far far less likely to harm you than covid?

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭jelem

already stated " change but not destroy" and even at zero they can still be changed as humans have only just reached knowledge of atoms at zero
    which is not 100% correct hence the likes of cern etc.
    just hate flamers whom try act like experts but fail to realise "only expert until new fact or construct"
    just as bad as those whom take to comment on grammer of posts.
    as stated read from many sources and disagree if wish and comment with what you have learnt.

already stated " change but not destroy" and even at zero they can still be changed as humans have only just reached knowledge of atoms at zero
    which is not 100% correct hence the likes of cern etc.
    None of this makes any sense.
    I don't think you understand what you're talking about.
    You have not quoted any law or explained what it has to do with the topic at hand.
    I'm not sure you know what a virus is..
    just hate flamers whom try act like experts but fail to realise "only expert until new fact or construct"
    just as bad as those whom take to comment on grammer of posts.
    as stated read from many sources and disagree if wish and comment with what you have learnt.
    Ok. Please show one of your sources.
    Please provide the true death rate for the virus and provide the source you use to confirm this is true.
    Then also provide the same for vaccines.
    Then please show that the danger from vaccines is greater.

• Advertisement

GT89 wrote: »
    I never said people should be concerned about taking the vaccine. I believe people should be free to make up their mind as to whether they wish to take the vaccine or not. There should be no laws requiring vaccinations in my opinion I think it should be illegal and classed as discrimination for any private business to require customers or employees to vaccinated.

Plenty of creches for example won't take children unless their vaccines are up to date. Cause it's a public health risk...

sabat wrote: »

The Nuremberg Code related to forced experimentation. A vaccine is not experimentation. It's tested and approved. But sure I'll just point you towards experts on medical ethics.

https://medicalethicshealthpolicy.med.upenn.edu/in-the-news/nuremberg-code-addresses-experimentation-not-vaccines

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭GT89

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    You claimed that 1.5 mm haven't died globally due to Covid. How many have died and what is your source for that?

I don't know. The only thing I know is that a large percentage of the people who died with covid 19 would have died anyway.

I don't know. The only thing I know is that a large percentage of the people who died with covid 19 would have died anyway.

Would have died anyway is pretty vague. Those individuals may have lived for another year or another 5 years. What exactly do you deem as an acceptable amount of time taken from lives? You're claiming 1.5 million didn't die so it falls on you to prove that.

On top of that a large amount of people who had covid and survived ended up with long term effects or long recoveries. So many of those who survive end up placing health infrastructure under greater strain in the long term. So it would be a pretty reasonable to eradicate it via vaccines.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,834 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

I don't know.

Indeed. That's the point being made here, people substituting vague personal opinions in place of proper figures and estimates.

If people don't want to take Covid vaccines, fine, but there's no basis to scare-monger about them or any modern vaccines, which are overwhelmingly safe, and save millions from injury and death.

What percentage would this be and how did you reach that number?

Regardless unless you're claiming that 99.99998% of the reported covid deaths are fake or mistaken, the point would still stand.
    The death rate of covid is still far higher that the rate of injury from vaccines.

• Advertisement

King Mob wrote: »
    What percentage would this be and how did you reach that number?

Regardless unless you're claiming that 99.99998% of the reported covid deaths are fake or mistaken, the point would still stand.
    The death rate of covid is still far higher that the rate of injury from vaccines.

Just look at the excess mortality statistics. The number of excess deaths vs the amount of covid deaths if they are the same (which they are not and this has been proven) then that would be the amount of extra deaths due to covid meaning covid directly then x amount of covid deaths. But since they are not the same that means most people only died after testing positive and likely would have died anyway otherwise there would be 2k excess deaths.

Why are you trying to argue with me about aomething I did not say? I never said the death rate of vaccine injuries was higher than the death of covid. The only concern I have about the covid vaccine is the possibility for it to be mandatory in certain places which I am deeply against as I believe in bodily autonomy.

I am not anti vax, I am anti mandatory vax. I couldn't care less about the covid vaccine, I do not want to take it and that's my choice. If other want to take it then I don't really care as ling as they don't tell me to get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,323 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Just look at the excess mortality statistics. The number of excess deaths vs the amount of covid deaths if they are the same (which they are not and this has been proven) then that would be the amount of extra deaths due to covid meaning covid directly x amount of deaths. But since they are not the same that means most people only died after testing positive and likely would have died anyway otherwise there would be 2k excess deaths.

can you try that again? It makes no sense

can you try that again? It makes no sense

The covid death count is being exaggerated as everyone who dies after testing positive is counted as a covid death.

The covid death count is being exaggerated as everyone who dies after testing positive is counted as a covid death.

are they? according to who?

are they? according to who?

The amount of excess deaths vs the amount of covid deaths

The amount of excess deaths vs the amount of covid deaths

that isn't what i asked. you said that everyone who dies after testing positive is counted as a covid death. What is your basis for saying that?

Just look at the excess mortality statistics. The number of excess deaths vs the amount of covid deaths if they are the same (which they are not and this has been proven) then that would be the amount of extra deaths due to covid meaning covid directly then x amount of covid deaths. But since they are not the same that means most people only died after testing positive and likely would have died anyway otherwise there would be 2k excess deaths.
    But as we've explained to you, this isn't true.
    It's a straight up lie concocted by conspiracy theorists.

You haven't actually answered the question though.
    What percentage of covid deaths do you believe is false?
    10%? 50%? 100%?

And how did you determine this number?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,891 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

I'd like to see 6 months of 99% plus of grand results before I'd put that potential poison in to my arm.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

that isn't what i asked. you said that everyone who dies after testing positive is counted as a covid death. What is your basis for saying that?

The UK count anyone who has tested positive in previous 28 days

Number of deaths of people who had had a positive test result for COVID-19 and died within 28 days of the first positive test.

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/details/deaths

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    The UK count anyone who has tested positive in previous 28 days

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/details/deaths
    Actually they don't, according to that website they count those deaths separately from the deaths that occur and specific mention Covid as a cause of death.
    Weekly deaths with COVID-19 on the death certificate by date registered
    Number of deaths of people whose death certificate mentioned COVID-19 as one of the causes. The data are published weekly by the ONS, NRS and NISRA and there is a lag in reporting of at least 11 days because the data are based on death registrations
    Deaths with COVID-19 on the death certificate by area
    Total number of deaths since the start of the pandemic of people whose death certificate mentioned COVID-19 as one of the causes. The data are published weekly by the ONS, NRS and NISRA and there is a lag in reporting of at least 11 days because the data are based on death registrations. Only data available for the latest reported date are shown.

It states:
    Deaths with COVID-19 on the death certificate
    Weekly
    Total

While it states
    Deaths within 28 days of positive test
    Daily
    Total

So I don't see how someone could use this to say that they are using this to inflate the numbers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,834 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

I'm struggling to see the conspiracy in this one.

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    I'm struggling to see the conspiracy in this one.
    politicians are fudging everything==
    even got fridges to support the high price pharma vaccine that had not
    even been submitted to UN for registration whilst corruptly seeking usa and eu
    emergency approval..
    money money money the line went.
    this is the fact when the eu and governments after all the tax breaks to pharma for years
    should ensure it is free to citizens and the audited leanest cost price paid for a registered
    vaccine not a Pushed profit grab.
    wait for 5 years and se a thalidomide scenario and the pathetic whinnings of politicians as excuses
    to hide their involvement in robbing the citizens.
    A UN registered vaccine at low cost with data submitted like the russian 10 dollar vaccine
    should be the highest priority for the government and NOT the profit of favoured pharma.

Ok.
    How much are they fudging the figures around covid and how do you know your figures are accurate?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,476 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

even got fridges to support the high price pharma vaccine that had not
    even been submitted to UN for registration whilst corruptly seeking usa and eu
    emergency approval..
    money money money the line went.
    this is the fact when the eu and governments after all the tax breaks to pharma for years
    should ensure it is free to citizens and the audited leanest cost price paid for a registered
    vaccine not a Pushed profit grab.

wait for 5 years and se a thalidomide scenario and the pathetic whinnings of politicians as excuses
    to hide their involvement in robbing the citizens.
    A UN registered vaccine at low cost with data submitted like the russian 10 dollar vaccine
    should be the highest priority for the government and NOT the profit of favoured pharma.

The pharma companies have said the vaccine will be not for profit as long as the pandemic is ongoing.

The pharma companies have said the vaccine will be not for profit as long as the pandemic is ongoing.

Also certain companies will be selling to developing countries below cost iirc. They balance it out by selling for a bit more in developed world. There also looks like there will significant new scientific developments after the work done this year. It's truly an example of what proper funding combined with creative thinking can achieve.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Wantedbymany

Every time on turn on the TV or Radio its all the vaccine ...vaccine... vaccine... the answer to all our problems.

Its like all life's enjoyments are withheld until we take the vaccine.

Already Ticket master are planning to introduce vaccine passes to go to concerts be sure other companies and industries will quickly follow their example ....

Quote "Ticketmaster has been developing a post-pandemic safety plan to get customers back to concerts. Billboard reported that includes using smart phones to verify its ticket-buyers have received a vaccine or tested negative for COVID-19 recently.within a 24- or 72-hour window."

This is a absolute disgrace how private company's can do the dirty work of big pharma and crocked governments , look at the back lash Boeing got for releasing a video saying you cannot fly unless you get this placebo of a vaccine , the flu vaccine got released 91 years ago it was a huge pandemic it was ment to eradicate the flu an make everyone immune did that work or ,,,,,,

Ok.
    How much are they fudging the figures around covid and how do you know your figures are accurate?
    body count is not what is needed and used or abused by politicians.
    we can see now from many countries that it is about 3% test positive.
    like flu etc. it can be a killer for some.
    a vaccine needed same as cancer treatment and many other killers.
    just remember the abuse of politicians and other groups pushing advertising
    that smoking kills and lung cancer.
    The factual data shows cancers wholefully attributed to smoking is a low percentage
    to other forms of cancers.
    just get cheap verified vaccine for covid and stop the abuse of scare and paying large money to pharma etc. for profit.
    (maybe lucky but in 60s and first smoke aged about 7) despise the fake restrictions and tax on cigerettes.

we can see now from many countries that it is about 3% test positive.
    like flu etc. it can be a killer for some.
    a vaccine needed same as cancer treatment and many other killers.
    just remember the abuse of politicians and other groups pushing advertising
    that smoking kills and lung cancer.
    The factual data shows cancers wholefully attributed to smoking is a low percentage
    to other forms of cancers.
    just get cheap verified vaccine for covid and stop the abuse of scare and paying large money to pharma etc. for profit.
    (maybe lucky but in 60s and first smoke aged about 7) despise the fake restrictions and tax on cigerettes.

Wait, are you claiming smoking being bad for your health is a conspiracy?

You're not making much sense and you're not being very coherent.

Please try again, please explain what you believe is being "fudged".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44 Wantedbymany

Well yea. There this global pandemic going on for which a vaccine could help control it and possibly end it.
    Why wouldn't that be all over the news?

What's the conspiracy here?

Where is the pandemic ??I would love to know ????look across the world what is happening, but you will not see it on mainstream media because it's the truth Berlin 2million on the streets protesting the USA hundreds of thousands England's under siege down in London for weeks on end Netherlands government is being sued by the (wda) world doctors association, for crimes against humanity which is about the forced locked downs and putting people out of business for a virus that is nowhere near what the flu or cancer is or any other illness for that fact, look up a guy called Charles lieber arrested in the USA trying to travel to China with a brief case full of Sars him and 2 Chinese special agents might I say back in December of 2019. Read the court documents on it COVID IS NOT NATURAL

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement